d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature >
Poll > The Case For Electromagnetic Universe > + Other Heresy Against The Establishment
Prev167891062Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Jun 20 2016 12:10pm
chair + sitting + wood, + dinner table + floor + Newton = Gravity.
Science!
Gold: 260.11
Jun 20 2016 04:15pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Jun 20 2016 12:10pm)
chair + sitting + wood, + dinner table + floor + Newton = Gravity.
Science!

I'd like to meet you IRL and talk about your hardships. I've always wondered what retarded people actually go through on a day to day basis.
Gold: 4.77
Jun 20 2016 05:34pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ 20 Jun 2016 12:26)
Yep, all of this is gibberish you haven't defined. It's not using "dum engrish" to define your terminology, especially when you're working in a "field" that isn't found in any accepted literature

That is an appeal to authority fallacy, just because it's not acceptable literature doesn't mean it's not what we cannot observe and verify the phenomena.

Wanna compare who has more legitimately published books in their home too?

"I work with the technology" is not evidence, nor is it authority. There's a reason you post instrument specifications, diagrams, pictures, and real evidence in publications. Because "I own this instrument!" isn't evidence you used it properly or are drawing legitimate conclusions.

When the issue is undoubtedly going to come down to you repeating an unfounded nonsensical establishment word, against my observation, my observational testimony supersedes.

Not because I can prove it just yet, but because my authority on the matter is related to reality and employment and not clear misinformation.

You never even defined the terms I asked you to.

The scientific lady is on thin ice with this one.
If I'm going to prove something I have to define it absolutely, not simply,
so that it is understood what I am proving. You might have convinced yourself you're going "get" to me here but graphic and mathematical representation is as ABSOLUTE as it's going to get.

Magnetism: positive and negative manifestation of force generation

Dielectric: negative and positive force degeneration, conversion, or a magnetic equator depending on transition and insulation stage between the main polarization terminals.

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jun 20 2016 05:46pm
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Jun 20 2016 05:48pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jun 20 2016 05:15pm)
I'd like to meet you IRL and talk about your hardships. I've always wondered what retarded people actually go through on a day to day basis.

Then you should talk to your mother. Why do you need to call people retarded and stupid if they make a joke?

Quote (Thor123422 @ Jun 19 2016 02:50am)
Until about a year and a half ago I went out of my way to play that identity. Finally got boring after six years, only problem is now it's a habit when I'm posting online so it's been hard to totally break.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Jun 20 2016 05:55pm
Jun 20 2016 09:49pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jun 20 2016 05:34pm)
That is an appeal to authority fallacy, just because it's not acceptable literature doesn't mean it's not what we cannot observe and verify the phenomena.

Wanna compare who has more legitimately published books in their home too?

When the issue is undoubtedly going to come down to you repeating an unfounded nonsensical establishment word, against my observation, my observational testimony supersedes.

Not because I can prove itjust yet, but because my authority on the matter is related to reality and employment and not clear misinformation.

The scientific lady is on thin ice with this one.
If I'm going to prove something I have to define it absolutely, not simply,
so that it is understood what I am proving. You might have convinced yourself you're going "get" to me here but graphic and mathematical representation is as ABSOLUTE as it's going to get.

Magnetism: positive and negative manifestation of force generation

Dielectric: negative and positive force degeneration, conversion, or a magnetic equator depending on transition and insulation stage between the main polarization terminals.

No, your position doesn't supercede shit because it's not evidence of anything except you hold a position. I'm not saying you're wrong because you aren't parroting published literature, I'm saying its reasonable to expect you to define your terms because you're using definitions that aren't normally used, even though you are using words that have established definitions.

Positive and negative manifestation of force generation.

This is gobbledygook. So any time something generates a force it causes magnetism? Is it a field? How does this account for the fact that a moving charge generates a magnetic field? A charged particle can be moving without experiencing a net force.

Your definition is word salad. It has no actual meaning.

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Jun 20 2016 09:55pm
Jun 20 2016 10:20pm
I'm going to be perfectly honest, I don't think you actually understand what it means to define a term adequately.
Jun 21 2016 12:31am
Quote (Thor123422 @ 20 Jun 2016 22:49)
No, your position doesn't supercede shit because it's not evidence of anything except you hold a position. I'm not saying you're wrong because you aren't parroting published literature, I'm saying its reasonable to expect you to define your terms because you're using definitions that aren't normally used, even though you are using words that have established definitions.

I don't intend on reinventing the wheel here, I'm using the same terms as other electromagnetic proponents use so that one might be able to google my proposals to find very few of these ideas are of my own origination.

Positive and negative manifestation of force generation.
This is gobbledygook. So any time something generates a force it causes magnetism? Is it a field? How does this account for the fact that a moving charge generates a magnetic field? A charged particle can be moving without experiencing a net force.

Permanent magnetism generates force and the "something," or tangible matter, is the byproduct of a force unification.
Chicken vs. egg

Coulomb force and gravitational force has the same governing equation.
So they should be same in nature.
A moving electric charge creates magnetic field,
so a moving mass should create some dielectric force

which will be analogous to magnetic force.

Magnetism VS Electric
similar
1.Both can accelerate a charged particle moving through the field.
2.Both exert forces directly proportional to the charge of the particle feeling the force.

different
1.The direction of the electric force is parallel or antiparallel to the direction of the electric field,
the direction of a dielectric electrified object aka superficial magnetism, is simply that the Lorentz (electrified dielectric) force is proportional to v×B, where v is the particle velocity and B is the magnetic field. Since the vector cross product is always at right angles to each of the vector factors, the force is perpendicular to v
& the total direction of permanent magnetism is a circulation in which the perpendicular force is wrapped around to the N and/or S hemispheres where the force and matter carried therein either diverges or converges into either a higher vibration or a lower vibration to manifest energy or matter.
I feel it important to note this is how Kabbalists and Gnostics assume reincarnation.

Your definition is word salad. It has no actual meaning.

Get your bottle of ranch for that one.

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jun 21 2016 12:32am
Gold: 14,588.33
Jun 21 2016 01:54am
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jun 20 2016 10:31pm)

Coulomb force and gravitational force has the same governing equation.

no it doesn't

This post was edited by majorblood on Jun 21 2016 01:54am
Jun 21 2016 02:04am
Quote (majorblood @ 21 Jun 2016 02:54)
no it doesn't

If satisfying Poission's equations is enough for NASA to supposedly prove gravity, it's a good enough approximation 4 me.

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jun 21 2016 02:06am
Jun 21 2016 02:48am

Seems like I'll be able to adequately squash gravity in the near future.

;)

Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev167891062Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll