d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Physicists Think They Might Have Just Detected > A Fifth Force Of Nature
Prev1678910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Jul 6 2016 05:33pm
Quote (iBruno @ Jul 6 2016 05:52pm)
To be honest.... there is plenty of evidence making it pretty clear that gravity or "something whatever you want to call it" with its properties is in effect/exists.

Think about how scientists send probes to distant planets. Take the most recent one that is still on the news. The Juno mission uses the gravity of the planets to act as a sling shot because of "gravity". This allows scientists to send the probe with no fuel for example. Then you have the new awesome footage of Jupiter moons orbiting around the planet... To deny a force like gravity exists is not of reason. Maybe it has properties we don't fully understand, maybe it works in different ways than we think. But it's effects on the universe around us documented by photo and video and data is clear as day.

so you've actually seen video proof of this "GRAVITY SLINGSHOT" , cool could you post it - or any other actual video evidence for proof of gravity - and btw - things falling to the ground is not proof of gravity unless you believe that hot air balloons are actually anti-gravity technology.

Also if you believe the earth is spinning each day at 1000 mph towards the east and gravity is keeping all the air stuck to the planet - then you also believe that that air is spinning to the east as well - so could you explain to me as to why a fix winged airplane that needs to maintain a minimum speed in order to maintain flight does not have to put out 3x as much force to overcome the force of this wind while traveling to the west vs travelling to the east in order to even maintain flight, and btw that is only one of the direction the earth spins and by far the lowest speed you need to account for as well, but let's start with the real simple lies you need to tell yourself, ok?

Quote (ScotchBonnet @ Jul 6 2016 06:06pm)
I guess not. In the first part this guy is kind of surprised by the fact that Sofia has a much better resolution in the infrared than Hubble (which is not really surprising) and later he tries to convince us that Hubble kind of never existed (in a short summary).

I don't know how you conclude from this that Hubble is the same than Sofia.
Even if that would be true, Sofia could never gather the data Hubble was supposed to.

HE also talks about how you just need a few days to change the lenses on Sofia to make it do whatever you request is and according to orbital decay, Hubble should not be able to change elevations as much as it supposedly does and should already be back on Earth and that it should be (as with any of the supposed satellites which are up there should be) easily photographed from ISS and they are not. Lack of actual proof is reason enough to doubt fantastical claims. Also its interesting to say the least that all Hubble produces is fantastical artist interpretation of data from 13 billion light years away, not actual photographs of even the moon or our planet's , its so fake it awful really. The best shot we have of the moon is blurry shit from 1969, oh God help us.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Jul 6 2016 05:54pm
Gold: 5.00
Jul 6 2016 08:00pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Jul 6 2016 07:33pm)
so you've actually seen video proof of this "GRAVITY SLINGSHOT" , cool could you post it - or any other actual video evidence for proof of gravity - and btw - things falling to the ground is not proof of gravity unless you believe that hot air balloons are actually anti-gravity technology.

Also if you believe the earth is spinning each day at 1000 mph towards the east and gravity is keeping all the air stuck to the planet - then you also believe that that air is spinning to the east as well - so could you explain to me as to why a fix winged airplane that needs to maintain a minimum speed in order to maintain flight does not have to put out 3x as much force to overcome the force of this wind while traveling to the west vs travelling to the east in order to even maintain flight, and btw that is only one of the direction the earth spins and by far the lowest speed you need to account for as well, but let's start with the real simple lies you need to tell yourself, ok?

HE also talks about how you just need a few days to change the lenses on Sofia to make it do whatever you request is and according to orbital decay, Hubble should not be able to change elevations as much as it supposedly does and should already be back on Earth and that it should be (as with any of the supposed satellites which are up there should be) easily photographed from ISS and they are not. Lack of actual proof is reason enough to doubt fantastical claims. Also its interesting to say the least that all Hubble produces is fantastical artist interpretation of data from 13 billion light years away, not actual photographs of even the moon or our planet's , its so fake it awful really. The best shot we have of the moon is blurry shit from 1969, oh God help us.

Hot air balloons are anti gravity technology

That's the whole point behind them, to defy gravity and float in the air
Gold: 299.20
Jul 6 2016 08:57pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Jul 7 2016 12:33am)

You could change the mirrors and then Sofia could have the same initial conditions as Hubble sure. But still the atmosphere would limit the quality drastically, which is why they shot it up there.
So why don't you write a proposal for Sofia to take similar pictures with the same setup of Hubble and then compare it to the alleged Hubble pictures?
I dont exactly know what the guy in this video calculated so as you already said: "Hubble should not be able to change elevations as much as it supposedlydoes..." That is something HE claims and no proof...
I guess they also did the math before they were going to shoot the thing up in the sky. And I think they know what the drag is that leads to the orbital decay. Actually it should fall back on earth somewhere in the 2030's iirc.

I'm also wondering. You don't trust the pictures taken of Hubble during the service missions (at least thats how it looks to me). But on the other side you would trust then pictures taken of Hubble from ISS? You see where we are going...
On the other hand you should be able to see it from earth as well. You might have to visit a place somewhere in Australia to have a better view though (due to the orbit of Hubble).

Concerning your "fantastical artists interpretation of data", do you actually read applied physics papers? You would find a lot of this fantasy and still all these fancy devices we are using nowadays are working due to that fantasy. Just coincidence?

Concerning the pictures of planets nearby, probably most of the stuff from Hubble is recorded with a wide field camera i guess. Now you can go and figure out the specs of the cam and do the math. Than you will see why you get very nice pics from stuff that is so far away and shitty ones of objects "nearby".

Gold: 5,388.33
Jul 6 2016 11:41pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Jul 6 2016 03:37am)
If you want to believe the evidence - there is no proof of gravity, the sphere is just an assumption, the things you think are true turn out to be total myths, there are lots of proof Nasa lies every chance they get, and you are completely deluded, but it's not like your actually meant to notice that.

not an argument
Jul 7 2016 12:03am
Quote (ScotchBonnet @ Jul 6 2016 09:57pm)
You could change the mirrors and then Sofia could have the same initial conditions as Hubble sure. But still the atmosphere would limit the quality drastically, which is why they shot it up there.
So why don't you write a proposal for Sofia to take similar pictures with the same setup of Hubble and then compare it to the alleged Hubble pictures?
I dont exactly know what the guy in this video calculated so as you already said: "Hubble should not be able to change elevations as much as it supposedlydoes..." That is something HE claims and no proof...
I guess they also did the math before they were going to shoot the thing up in the sky. And I think they know what the drag is that leads to the orbital decay. Actually it should fall back on earth somewhere in the 2030's iirc.

I'm also wondering. You don't trust the pictures taken of Hubble during the service missions (at least thats how it looks to me). But on the other side you would trust then pictures taken of Hubble from ISS? You see where we are going...
On the other hand you should be able to see it from earth as well. You might have to visit a place somewhere in Australia to have a better view though (due to the orbit of Hubble).

Concerning your "fantastical artists interpretation of data", do you actually read applied physics papers? You would find a lot of this fantasy and still all these fancy devices we are using nowadays are working due to that fantasy. Just coincidence?

Concerning the pictures of planets nearby, probably most of the stuff from Hubble is recorded with a wide field camera i guess. Now you can go and figure out the specs of the cam and do the math. Than you will see why you get very nice pics from stuff that is so far away and shitty ones of objects "nearby".

the hubble "pictures" are not the actual pictures - they are a artists enhancement of pictures - this is what i mean - you dont even know the difference.

Jul 7 2016 01:28am
Quote (card_sultan @ Jul 7 2016 02:03am)
the hubble "pictures" are not the actual pictures - they are a artists enhancement of pictures - this is what i mean - you dont even know the difference.

http://i.imgur.com/Mvo2qgM.jpg

Gotta add colour

That's all they do
Jul 7 2016 02:11am
Quote (Asexual @ Jul 7 2016 02:28am)
Gotta add colour

That's all they do

right - just adding color........ i guess color pictures would have been harder to do way back then, thank god the new hubble takes care of that.
btw - when did they update the Hubble to take videos - they probably just bought it a new iphone.
Gold: 299.20
Jul 7 2016 03:53am
Quote (card_sultan @ Jul 7 2016 07:03am)

I know how the picture is taken. Just because someone adds color to make things more clear doesnt mean everything is fake. Its just a guide to the eye if you want. But if your eyes are so great you can ask them just for the actual greyscale pictures. The main features (in the visible light region which can be detected by your eyes) would be still there. Color just makes it easier to distinguish between lets say light emitted from hydrogen or oxygen atoms.

Its not randomly adding colors. But maybe you also don't trust spectroscopy.
Jul 7 2016 03:53am
Quote (card_sultan @ Jul 7 2016 04:11am)
right - just adding color........ i guess color pictures would have been harder to do way back then, thank god the new hubble takes care of that.
btw - when did they update the Hubble to take videos - they probably just bought it a new iphone.

It could always take videos

But the stuff it normally focuses on, you could watch it for a hundred years and not see any noticeable change

Jul 7 2016 04:11am
Well showing video of Jupiter all of a sudden when those lights on it appear is just plain weird. It's odd they show the planet spinning - yet it doesnt appear to be orbiting - its very odd - maybe a rush job?
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev1678910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll