d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature >
Poll > Flat Earth Vs Globe Earth
Prev16465666768119Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 17,384.69
Jun 7 2017 06:43am
25% of people arent aware of heliocentrism.

chivass and crab_slutan are heroes, im sure that by their action some forum readers tried to make some research and realized earth is rotating arround the sun.
Gold: 8,933.00
Jun 7 2017 07:18am
Quote (Forg0tten @ Jun 7 2017 05:03am)
Eh I put my money on CHivas with respect to intelligence mostly because he simply doesn't bother with arguing. It takes wisdom to do that :p

So I remember reading a few dozen pages ago that for this theory to work the Earth can only be so old. How does a flat-earther explain the time it takes for uranium-238 to fall apart into other elements? One can easily extrapolate earth's age using that. The only viable theory for this to be untrue is if all the uranium on Earth was "imported" from space and perfectly spread out through nature.

Shit, flat earthers are gonna bring deities into this now.. >.< sorry

I just figure he isn't smart enough to give explanations. Granted, tard makes shit up to cover the gaps in his story, but like my dad always says, "a piss poor excuse is better than none at all."
Gold: 9,970.00
Jun 8 2017 02:22pm
Quote (Blorgg @ May 17 2017 01:09pm)
Flat earth movement is rising and nasa and the globe are being exposed as frauds at an increasing rate.

Curvature is fake
All images of it are composite cgi pictures.
We live on a flat stationary plane.
Reasearch flat earth.

I lol'd
Gold: 130.68
Jun 8 2017 03:43pm
Omg, thanks for the feedback guys. :rofl:

Earth aint flat, this was a test. Shows how flermin always read from the same script. They are the pinnacle of modern day ignorance. Although its quite an ambitious task to challenge all the fundamental laws of nature as being proven true and used in everyday life, its not going to produce any sort of advancements. Its going to merely drive us innovators to progress even more, because we like to challenge ignorance.

If u think earth is flat, its one of the following:
- u failed grade 4 science and couldnt even grasp the water cycle, let alone anything else
- u claim everyone is indoctrinated because u couldnt keep up with the status quo and shove utube links and memes created by a crayon eating paranoid schizophrenic in everyones faces
- u have nothing but specualtions and cartoons but then yell and foam at the mouth over any pictures of space when u dont understand what a composite image is
- or, most likely, just a troll looking for attention.

Although im not new to this scene, i know enough to make this observation. From both sides theres an equal share of ignorance and irrationality. But ive not seen the level of desperation quite like flermin. They basically spit in the faces and on the graves of the many men and women who live and died for research. Nothing they have is peer reviewed by any unbiased sources. They constantly mix religion and science and cant be taken serious if ur life depended on it.

Times flat earth was debunked today: 43205
Times globe was debunked: 0
Gold: 3.37
Jun 8 2017 04:26pm
Quote (Blorgg @ Jun 8 2017 04:43pm)
Omg, thanks for the feedback guys. :rofl:

Earth aint flat, this was a test. Shows how flermin always read from the same script. They are the pinnacle of modern day ignorance. Although its quite an ambitious task to challenge all the fundamental laws of nature as being proven true and used in everyday life, its not going to produce any sort of advancements. Its going to merely drive us innovators to progress even more, because we like to challenge ignorance.

If u think earth is flat, its one of the following:
- u failed grade 4 science and couldnt even grasp the water cycle, let alone anything else
- u claim everyone is indoctrinated because u couldnt keep up with the status quo and shove utube links and memes created by a crayon eating paranoid schizophrenic in everyones faces
- u have nothing but specualtions and cartoons but then yell and foam at the mouth over any pictures of space when u dont understand what a composite image is
- or, most likely, just a troll looking for attention.

Although im not new to this scene, i know enough to make this observation. From both sides theres an equal share of ignorance and irrationality. But ive not seen the level of desperation quite like flermin. They basically spit in the faces and on the graves of the many men and women who live and died for research. Nothing they have is peer reviewed by any unbiased sources. They constantly mix religion and science and cant be taken serious if ur life depended on it.

Times flat earth was debunked today: 43205
Times globe was debunked: 0

Brilliant.
Gold: 17,384.69
Jun 11 2017 04:10pm
FYI CS had 2 weeks ban.

Quote (ChivasRegal @ 2 Jun 2017 08:51)
if I suddenly disappear offline, I hope you guys will realize we were telling the truth and they had to silence me also

you could silence yourself too :)
Gold: 174.69
Jun 11 2017 08:31pm
Quote (Santara @ May 31 2017 05:38am)
They'll try to tell you GPS works off cellphone towers. Of course, I remember GPS working quite well in the middle of the ocean in the early 1990s when cell phone towers were still someone's pipe dream.

Gps is based off antennas which can use troposcatter technology and also use "satellites" on balloons as repeaters

This guy blows the whistle on it here and talks about the two tier system in use.

Gold: 260.11
Jun 12 2017 06:11am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Jun 11 2017 08:31pm)
Gps is based off antennas which can use troposcatter technology and also use "satellites" on balloons as repeaters

This guy blows the whistle on it here and talks about the two tier system in use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JDEZbl-3mM

Repeaters wouldn't do anything for GPS since you need a straight line between the receiver and object you are locating. At best you could get the location of the repeater.

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Jun 12 2017 06:11am
Gold: 174.69
Jun 12 2017 06:16am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jun 12 2017 09:41pm)
Repeaters wouldn't do anything for GPS since you need a straight line between the receiver and object you are locating. At best you could get the location of the repeater.

it's slapping you right in the face.....flat earth...straight line....flat earth....straight line....FLAT earth.....STRAIGHT line....FLAT earth

GPS works on the FLAT earth
Gold: 3.37
Jun 12 2017 07:19am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Jun 12 2017 07:16am)
it's slapping you right in the face.....flat earth...straight line....flat earth....straight line....FLAT earth.....STRAIGHT line....FLAT earth

GPS works on the FLAT earth

Yeah because bouncing signals is definitely not a thing.

You guys are all tards. Flat earthers are tarded for being flat earthers, and everyone who argues with flat earthers is tarded because arguing with flat earthers is tarded.

Guess I'm tarded too...

Im going back to ignoring these tards.

This post was edited by Ep0ch on Jun 12 2017 07:20am
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev16465666768119Next
Closed New Topic New Poll