d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature >
Poll > The Case For Electromagnetic Universe > + Other Heresy Against The Establishment
Prev15678962Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 4.00
Jun 19 2016 12:20pm
I love when other people who study physics argue on here.
I'm a physics teacher and generally the only one willing to admit I have no idea what's going on instead of just saying it's wrong.
could be wrong, but I'd have to put a good amount of thought into it if I was gonna come to that conclusion.
Maybe I'll read up on this topic some time.

first major pick apart: it is not implied by the big bang theory that something exploded from nothing

This post was edited by ringo794 on Jun 19 2016 12:36pm
Gold: 4.77
Jun 19 2016 03:04pm
Quote (ringo794 @ 19 Jun 2016 13:20)
I'm a physics teacher and generally the only one willing to admit I have no idea what's going on instead of just saying it's wrong.
could be wrong, but I'd have to put a good amount of thought into it if I was gonna come to that conclusion.

first major pick apart: it is not implied by the big bang theory that something exploded from nothing

Just trying to make an equal and opposite presuppositions.
I recognize that QM has detected an everlasting "particle." As described by Tesla as "radiant energy."

I would deduce that both atomic energy and certain radient energy are the same in function.
As atomic particles are just super imposing magnets.
Gold: 14,588.33
Jun 20 2016 12:46am
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jun 19 2016 05:08am)
Dr. Gates:
"All human expression via search engines can be summed up into this shape"

Hypothetical model of the universe:

http://i.imgur.com/gz9Lgps.png

Proof to come:

same propensity fields expressed in correct observation of magnets.
solution of Mpemba effect
quantum entanglement of a dielectic object of mass

i refuse to believe this picture isn't trolling
Gold: 260.11
Jun 20 2016 01:59am
Quote (ringo794 @ Jun 19 2016 12:20pm)

When the person can't explain something in simple english it means they themselves don't understand it. The easiest and most effective test for pseudoscience is exactly this test. 99% of the time if they have to hide behind terminology they are talking bullshit.
Jun 20 2016 03:06am
Quote (Thor123422 @ 20 Jun 2016 02:59)
When the person can't explain something in simple english it means they themselves don't understand it. The easiest and most effective test for pseudoscience is exactly this test. 99% of the time if they have to hide behind terminology they are talking bullshit.

I did explain it simply in allegory,
definition,
and shape.

Time, being a division of two sides of the same unreality, 0 and 1, Punches a hole through the middle of our 0 and 1 cell, to send it on a perpetual motion of turning in on itself in the way you might observe a snake chase it's own tail and once secured, roll to expose it's glistening white belly.
All matter is energy at a certain speeds of movement, to be written by the principal of vibration. The deliberate expenditure of 0, 1, and 01 cell's energy by toroidal motion, produces variations of energy which can be identified by periodical definition. After enough energy was used to produce matter structures, the principal of cause and effect set in motion a 19 billion year series of internal resolutions to reclaim cannibalized energy.

Despite popular belief, opposites do not attract. Like attracts like, and opposites repel.

Polarity not coaxial, it's a form of quadraxial.
It is a perfect example of a 4th dimension [extraction] under the right
OBSERVABLE
circumstances.

possible justification for Heliocentric Electromagnetic Model of the Universe:

Quote (majorblood @ 20 Jun 2016 01:46)
i refuse to believe this picture isn't trolling

Give me one example of fallibility.

Jun 20 2016 03:37am
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jun 20 2016 03:06am)
I did explain it simply in allegory,
definition,
and shape.

Despite popular belief, opposites do not attract. Like attracts like, and opposites repel.

Polarity not coaxial, it's a form of quadraxial.
It is a perfect example of a 4th dimension [extraction] under the right
OBSERVABLE
circumstances.

http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/ba002dc81f8cd2f9af053f13332a62b3/http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v303/wreckless13/Vortex%20Math/vortex_in_vortex_out.gif
possible justification for Heliocentric Electromagnetic Model of the Universe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM5zrzd4pOU

Give me one example of fallibility.

Nope, still hiding behind word salad.
Jun 20 2016 03:44am
Quote (Thor123422 @ 20 Jun 2016 04:37)
Nope, still hiding behind word salad.

Let's speed up this process.
One might call me a whistl3blower
But my authority on the effects of Nuclear radiation automatically supersedes any objections you might have as to the "how" it works.
Since you've never held Mana.

Your model was toast anyways.

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jun 20 2016 03:49am
Jun 20 2016 06:51am
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jun 20 2016 03:44am)
Let's speed up this process.
One might call me a whistl3blower
But my authority on the effects of Nuclear radiation automatically supersedes any objections you might have as to the "how" it works.
Since you've never held Mana.

Your model was toast anyways.

http://i.imgur.com/4iJY42l.png

Your authority? I don't see any...

It's also not helping your position, if you want to start talking stop hiding behind terminology.

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Jun 20 2016 07:02am
Jun 20 2016 10:31am
Quote (Thor123422 @ 20 Jun 2016 07:51)
Your authority? I don't see any...

It's also not helping your position, if you want to start talking stop hiding behind terminology.

Direct evidence of having been directly involved with all the technologies necessary for the conclusions of this model would be an overruling authority,
especially when you're not going to be able to present anything other than what Wikipedia says about weak nuclear force.

I haven't hid behind any terminology, not my fault I have to use dum engrish.

If the north and south poles were whirlpools funneling into each other CW and CCW, then the deliberate expenditure of energy and the compressing force entangled in expansion and contraction upon itself is the recipe for atom.
The wave 0 of super slowly vibrating energy gives nuclear matter it's mass of heavy metal
The wave 1 of hyper vibration is the Half-Life bound energy that the mass carries.

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jun 20 2016 10:35am
Jun 20 2016 11:26am
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jun 20 2016 10:31am)
Direct evidence of having been directly involved with all the technologies necessary for the conclusions of this model would be an overruling authority,
especially when you're not going to be able to present anything other than what Wikipedia says about weak nuclear force.

I haven't hid behind any terminology, not my fault I have to use dum engrish.

If the north and south poles were whirlpools funneling into each other CW and CCW, then the deliberate expenditure of energy and the compressing force entangled in expansion and contraction upon itself is the recipe for atom.
The wave 0 of super slowly vibrating energy gives nuclear matter it's mass of heavy metal
The wave 1 of hyper vibration is the Half-Life bound energy that the mass carries.

Yep, all of this is gibberish you haven't defined. It's not using "dum engrish" to define your terminology, especially when you're working in a "field" that isn't found in any accepted literature

"I work with the technology" is not evidence, nor is it authority. There's a reason you post instrument specifications, diagrams, pictures, and real evidence in publications. Because "I own this instrument!" isn't evidence you used it properly or are drawing legitimate conclusions.

You never even defined the terms I asked you to. You said

Magnetism: spacial, circulatory, radiative, polarized, both centrifugal & centripetal

dielectric: inertial, centripetal, counterspacial, radial; magnetic fieldal radiation, and dielectric generation,
or inertia.

Electrified: full of electric fluid charge by supporting medium. Energy does not exist physically, but is the "do work", which is equal to "force over time".
The word "energy" is a convenient fiction, like "time"

Which is not a definition. You literally just listed other words without any explanation to how they relate to the word you are "describing". If you ask me to define chair and I said "sitting, gravity, wood, dinner table, floor". It makes no sense because it's not a definition.

You also seem to be using a definition of work that I've never seen, and think something is "electrified" if it is full of electric fluid charge (electrons?).

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Jun 20 2016 11:27am
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev15678962Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll