d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature >
Poll > Flat Earth Vs Globe Earth
Prev15657585960119Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 174.69
May 29 2017 05:01am
Quote (Leevee @ May 29 2017 08:08pm)
What makes you believe that it's impossible for nor the Bible, nor scientific consensus to be correct?

I'm trying to think of the word that describes you.........a person who just keeps asking question after question after a statement is made, and never actually submits his own opinions, beliefs or thoughts
Gold: 6.69
May 29 2017 05:08am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ May 29 2017 11:46am)
Isaiah 11:12 "...four corners of the earth..." (there are no corners on a ball/globe)
Revelation 7:1 "...four corners of the earth..."
Revelation 20:8 "...four corners of the earth..."

The bible was written metaphorically with figures of speech used. Let look at the 4 corners part

you presented a model similar to this

If you want to take 4 corners literally it contradicts your own theory

Lets return to my original question of scientific documentation.
You need to prove to a non-christian who doesn't believe in the bible scientifically that the earth is flat

Provide just 1 credible scientific source outside youtube and the Bible.
Thus far You have only provided your theories with no credible scientific backing from any recognized scientist or institute

Again what credible scientific proof do you have of the dome theory with the stars sticking to the dome? post 509
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=76317926&f=90&o=500

This post was edited by kai_jph on May 29 2017 05:11am
May 29 2017 05:37am
Quote (kai_jph @ May 29 2017 08:38pm)
The bible was written metaphorically with figures of speech used. Let look at the 4 corners part

you presented a model similar to this
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/y8Qa2HizlJM/0.jpg

If you want to take 4 corners literally it contradicts your own theory

Lets return to my original question of scientific documentation.
You need to prove to a non-christian who doesn't believe in the bible scientifically that the earth is flat

Provide just 1 credible scientific source outside youtube and the Bible.
Thus far You have only provided your theories with no credible scientific backing from any recognized scientist or institute

Again what scientific proof do you have of the dome theory with the stars sticking to the dome? post 509
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=76317926&f=90&o=500

here is your four corners of the flat earth without the dome visible:

you are asking me to provide a credible scientific source and that is where the problem lies.......we have different opinions about what defines "credible science"
Gold: 17,384.69
May 29 2017 05:54am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ 29 May 2017 12:37)

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n532/picsnstuff2/flat%20earth%20corners.png

you are asking me to provide a credible scientific source and that is where the problem lies.......we have different opinions about what defines "credible science"

:lol:

May 29 2017 05:58am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ May 29 2017 01:37pm)

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n532/picsnstuff2/flat%20earth%20corners.png

you are asking me to provide a credible scientific source and that is where the problem lies.......we have different opinions about what defines"credible science"

The link above is a Prof from the 1800's basing providing a theory based on an interpretation of the Bible.

So now the the earth is not a circular disc
Isaiah 40:22 "It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth" .....its now a square block

Again contradicting yourself

What modern scientific source do you have?
If the Earth was discovered to be flat it would be well documented by the worlds leading scientific institutes and authorities particularly the edge of the world and the dome covering.

When I originally asked the question you quoted from the Apocrypha Book of Enoch as a source

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Apr 23 2017 01:25am)
No idea.....it was created by God, it wasn't made in China

Scientific proof and documentation from a credible source or person outside youtube?
How does the water above the dome not slip off?

The Book of Enoch (for source)
and the dome is submerged under the water, not trickling down the sides.
search "Rob Skiba" he has created a computer simulated model of the flat earth under the dome with the water above. He created that, based on the information described in the Book of Enoch.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ie you have no scientific proof

When I say scientific proof. an example would be the dome you mentioned a few times
As I asked before, if its a glass type dome like you mentioned a few times what elements make the molecular composition? You have yet to answer this

This post was edited by kai_jph on May 29 2017 06:02am
May 29 2017 06:09am
Quote (kai_jph @ May 29 2017 09:28pm)
The link above is a Prof from the 1800's basing providing a theory based on an interpretation of the Bible.

So now the the earth is not a circular disc
Isaiah 40:22 "It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth" .....its now a square block

Again contradicting yourself

What modern scientific source do you have?
If the Earth was discovered to be flat it would be well documented by the worlds leading scientific institutes and authorities particularly the edge of the world and the dome covering.

When I originally asked the question you quoted from the Apocrypha Book of Enoch as a source

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Apr 23 2017 01:25am)
No idea.....it was created by God, it wasn't made in China

Scientific proof and documentation from a credible source or person outside youtube?
How does the water above the dome not slip off?

The Book of Enoch (for source)
and the dome is submerged under the water, not trickling down the sides.
search "Rob Skiba" he has created a computer simulated model of the flat earth under the dome with the water above. He created that, based on the information described in the Book of Enoch.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ie you have no scientific proof

When I say scientific proof. an example would be the dome you mentioned a few times
As I asked before, if its a glass type dome like you mentioned a few times what elements make the molecular composition? You have yet to answer this

read post #552 again in this thread and then specifically the last line from it
May 29 2017 06:24am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ May 29 2017 02:09pm)
read post #552 again in this thread and then specifically the last line from it

which is
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
so now, it comes down to doing one of the following:
buy or build your own rocketship and physically blast off into the atmosphere and see if you either slam into an invisible dome or reach this place called space, turn around and see a globe shaped object down below
or
get on a boat/plane and travel to the ice wall edge (Antarctica) and make the long trek to the dome edge and see the firmament for yourself and know that you are inside an enclosed system

Do you see where I am going with this? If everything we know is a lie, and we must prove it for ourselves beyond any reasonable doubt? which of those two options would realistically be achievable
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Which has never been done, because neither exist as you describe. Human's by nature are eager to explore and discover and if the earth was discovered flat many would have attempted to travel to the edge do document.
So we must just belive because it must be true.

Antartica has been visited, mapped and documented
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctica

So I take it this is a conspiracy?

You state opinions yet again with no scientific backing from a source
May 29 2017 06:47am
Quote (kai_jph @ May 29 2017 09:54pm)
which is
so now, it comes down to doing one of the following:
buy or build your own rocketship and physically blast off into the atmosphere and see if you either slam into an invisible dome or reach this place called space, turn around and see a globe shaped object down below
or
get on a boat/plane and travel to the ice wall edge (Antarctica) and make the long trek to the dome edge and see the firmament for yourself and know that you are inside an enclosed system

Do you see where I am going with this? If everything we know is a lie, and we must prove it for ourselves beyond any reasonable doubt? which of those two options would realistically be achievable

Which has never been done, because neither exist as you describe. Human's by nature are eager to explore and discover and if the earth was discovered flat many would have attempted to travel to the edge do document.
So we must just belive because it must be true.

Antartica has been visited, mapped and documented
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctica

So I take it this is a conspiracy?

You state opinions yet again with no scientific backing from a source

you clearly don't get what I was trying to say.......try to conduct that specific "scientific experiment" on your own.....it can't be done

you will either be sold a faulty rocketship that won't work, or the one you build will be secretly sabotaged to blow up on take off or something along those lines.
same goes with getting to Antarctica, once u get there (if you get there) you will be supervised at all times and some "reason" will appear to hinder you from getting to the dome edge. You will have to be evacuated due to "such and such reason" or, there is suddenly a "threat" to the ecosystem of Antarctica while you are there.
the excuses will be endless...

in the end, you are told to "trust the science" that already has conducted these experiments in the past.....science won't lie to you right....no need to do any further experiments
if that is good enough for you, well...
Gold: 7,271.48
May 29 2017 06:47am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ May 29 2017 02:27am)
"WE" didn't come to the conclusion at all...

science says we had a big bang, we evolved from goo, and we live on a spinning ball, hurtling through space orbiting around the sun
the bible says God created everything with a specific design and purpose, we live on a flat disc & not moving, and the sun rotates around us

one of them is lying........pick which is your "faith"

Gonna have to go with the one based on verifiable observable evidence.
May 29 2017 07:00am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ May 29 2017 02:47pm)
you clearly don't get what I was trying to say.......try to conduct that specific "scientific experiment" on your own.....it can't be done

you will either be sold a faulty rocketship that won't work, or the one you build will be secretly sabotaged to blow up on take off or something along those lines.
same goes with getting to Antarctica, once u get there (if you get there) you will be supervised at all times and some "reason" will appear to hinder you from getting to the dome edge. You will have to be evacuated due to "such and such reason" or, there is suddenly a "threat" to the ecosystem of Antarctica while you are there.
the excuses will be endless...

in the end, you are told to "trust the science" that already has conducted these experiments in the past.....science won't lie to you right....no need to do any further experiments
if that is good enough for you, well...

You're now speculating. Give an instance of this concurring
The people supervising would then have has to explore the edge to know of the dangers imposed

So the edge has never been documented or viewed . We can there for assume this theory to be false until proven otherwise

In the link I provided previouslyshows antatica has been documented, mapped and proven to be a continent not an Ice wall

http://cryptidz.wikia.com/wiki/Ningen
http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/map/antarctica_map.htm

This post was edited by kai_jph on May 29 2017 07:05am
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev15657585960119Next
Closed New Topic New Poll