d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature >
Poll > The Case For Electromagnetic Universe > + Other Heresy Against The Establishment
Prev1555657585962Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 24 2016 11:46am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Aug 24 2016 06:54am)
You're hijacking a lot of words here. Singularity isn't usually used the way you are using it, neither is center when discussing reference frames.

Also you don't need stillness to have a frame of reference. We have a constant frame of reference in that .gif even though everything else is moving. You can also have a moving reference frame if you wanted. You can even have an accelerating reference frame, although you have to account for that when doing calculations.

Why did the chicken cross the road? Because a rolling stone gathers no moss.
Gold: 4.77
Aug 24 2016 12:25pm
Quote (card_sultan @ 24 Aug 2016 12:46)
Why did the chicken cross the road? Because a rolling stone gathers no moss.

Hahaha I'm gonna Jack that one.

Quote (Thor123422 @ 24 Aug 2016 11:54)
You're hijacking a lot of words here. Singularity isn't usually used the way you are using it, neither is center when discussing reference frames.

Also you don't need stillness to have a frame of reference. We have a constant frame of reference in that .gif even though everything else is moving. You can also have a moving reference frame if you wanted. You can even have an accelerating reference frame, although you have to account for that when doing calculations.

sin·gu·lar·i·ty
ˌsiNGɡyəˈlerədē/
noun
the state, fact, quality, or condition of being singular.

I understand the technological singularity, that's not what I'm referring to. The context should have assumed a spiritual singularity.
Being a frame of reference apart from the dots allows one to recognize the manner in which all the dots are moving about you. The singular frame of reference in stillness refers to the ego.
If one seeks to relinquish ego, it had (in my case) to be recognized in the fullest.
When you understand yourself and you position in the fractal system of the universe, you can then inject yourself back into the dots to be a mover, instead of being moved about by those with a will stronger than your own.

If you seek to look out at the universe with a mind polluted by the thousands of screaming dots about you, it's easy to be trapped, lost in their thoughts and never recognize your own.

Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Aug 24 2016 11:19pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Aug 24 2016 11:25am)
Hahaha I'm gonna Jack that one.

sin·gu·lar·i·ty
ˌsiNGɡyəˈlerədē/
noun
the state, fact, quality, or condition of being singular.

I understand the technological singularity, that's not what I'm referring to. The context should have assumed a spiritual singularity.
Being a frame of reference apart from the dots allows one to recognize the manner in which all the dots are moving about you. The singular frame of reference in stillness refers to the ego.
If one seeks to relinquish ego, it had (in my case) to be recognized in the fullest.
When you understand yourself and you position in the fractal system of the universe, you can then inject yourself back into the dots to be a mover, instead of being moved about by those with a will stronger than your own.

If you seek to look out at the universe with a mind polluted by the thousands of screaming dots about you, it's easy to be trapped, lost in their thoughts and never recognize your own.

Message me all the information you have on this if you can lol, do not feel like looking through 57 pages :)
Aug 24 2016 11:25pm
Quote (MultiMulti @ 25 Aug 2016 00:19)
Message me all the information you have on this if you can lol, do not feel like looking through 57 pages :)

Here's a good summary. The main point is, the same couple systems govern everything. I can pm you a complete theory soon.
Modern science is just stacking more elaborate identifications of the same couple functions and everything appears super convoluted. This thread is back to ancient basics so mankind can apply science intelligently to their own life.
Deep thinking, out.
Reality thinking, in.

Mother nature is really simple, she's like a barefoot, hairy armpit, sexy old lady wearing a hemp tunic and golden laurel.

The new scientific revolution:

Keep
It
Stupid
Simple

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Aug 24 2016 11:27pm
Gold: 11,295.00
Aug 25 2016 08:02am
u r all puppets in my own reality, providing stupid arguments for my own amusement of reading them...

Im the center of reality and u r only involved in it because i allowed u to with my presence in this topic.

Makes sense to me.
Aug 25 2016 12:18pm
Quote (luckspin @ 25 Aug 2016 09:02)
u r all puppets in my own reality, providing stupid arguments for my own amusement of reading them...

Im the center of reality and u r only involved in it because i allowed u to with my presence in this topic.

Makes sense to me.

Good. Take that ultra egoism and read some scripture, for it was written specifically for you, then realize this planet was designed specifically for you. Once you've lost your mind because it's puny and fleeting, reconnect with the unity reality.

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Aug 25 2016 12:18pm
Aug 25 2016 03:14pm
Quote (luckspin @ Aug 25 2016 04:02am)

Makes sense to me.

Proof that space dust is able to reason?
Gold: 11,295.00
Aug 25 2016 06:58pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ 25 Aug 2016 21:18)
Good. Take that ultra egoism and read some scripture, for it was written specifically for you, then realize this planet was designed specifically for you. Once you've lost your mind because it's puny and fleeting, reconnect with the unity reality.

Quote (card_sultan @ 26 Aug 2016 00:14)
Proof that space dust is able to reason?

both ur responses were pre-programed to appear in my reality but i still get amused...

the world is a funny place!

btw, why dont u support my theory of reality? its not widely supported by the screaming dots..... yet u make fun of mai..... how come?! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Gold: 40.42
Aug 25 2016 07:00pm
You guys are so brainwashed with your peer-reviewed articles, let me repost a picture and a YouTube video that my cousin linked me on Facebook.
Aug 25 2016 07:37pm
Quote (luckspin @ Aug 25 2016 02:58pm)
both ur responses were pre-programed to appear in my reality but i still get amused...

the world is a funny place!

btw, why dont u support my theory of reality? its not widely supported by the screaming dots..... yet u make fun of mai..... how come?! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's just proof you are a fool, not that you can think.

Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Aug 25 2016 03:00pm)
You guys are so brainwashed with your peer-reviewed articles, let me repost a picture and a YouTube video that my cousin linked me on Facebook.

3 out of 4 proctologists recommend your opinion as excrement, i'll go with their peer review since they are experts in shit.
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev1555657585962Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll