d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Flat Earth Vs Globe Earth > Why Or Why Not?
Prev151525354Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 6 2016 06:01pm
Quote (Boblacolle @ Aug 6 2016 06:01pm)
You are either a really good troll or completely ignorant of what you are even trying to argue against.

You cant stand on the wing of an airplane because of the air pushing you backwards.. not because its not a ''close environment''...

The point is, speed is relative to your frame of reference. You can move in your own frame of reference even if that frame is moving. You could walk on an airplane wing if the plane's speed was low enough, no problem there. You can move in an airplane even if its moving.. you can move on the Earth even if the Earth is moving.. the Earth itself can move even if the entire galaxy is moving.. I mean, you have so many obvious example right here on Earth.. theres no way you are seriously arguing against this...

Anyway, no matter what people try to say, you are always taking it the way you want and twisting it so it fits your argument. Quite ironic since you are saying that what we think is true, aka gravity, has never been proven and at the same you are the one trying to shove your truth in everyone's throat. If anything, youre the one whos not open minded.. you are so sure about what you are saying..

You cannot walk around on the wing of an airplane at any speed, you'd be blown of in a second because the of the force of the air you're going through, that's why this girl is strapped in place and it is also why gravity is a complete lie that you have blind faith in.

I suppose it would be possible if you had a way to deflect the force of that air, but it would still be super risky. The earth is not a closed environment, the idea that the air is being constantly being pulled toward the earth makes it a closed environment is completely false because ever test shows that a vacuum (like the vacuum of space is supposed to be) is stronger than the force of gravity and absolutely anything travels through air and space is also thought to be 96% dark matter but we don't know what it is - so that means that it is something - if the earth was travelling at those speeds - , the air would be blown away in a microsecond, and then a second later all the liquid water would be. Here a test you can do - jump around on a moving bus in the isle and then on the roof and explain why the force of the air is greater than your gravity inside a moving closed environment.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 6 2016 06:03pm
Gold: 3,618.00
Aug 6 2016 08:22pm
Quote (card_sultan @ 6 Aug 2016 20:01)
You cannot walk around on the wing of an airplane at any speed, you'd be blown of in a second because the of the force of the air you're going through, that's why this girl is strapped in place and it is also why gravity is a complete lie that you have blind faith in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dKKWmjup08

I suppose it would be possible if you had a way to deflect the force of that air, but it would still be super risky. The earth is not a closed environment, the idea that the air is being constantly being pulled toward the earth makes it a closed environment is completely false because ever test shows that a vacuum (like the vacuum of space is supposed to be) is stronger than the force of gravity and absolutely anything travels through air and space is also thought to be 96% dark matter but we don't know what it is - so that means that it is something - if the earth was travelling at those speeds - , the air would be blown away in a microsecond, and then a second later all the liquid water would be. Here a test you can do - jump around on a moving bus in the isle and then on the roof and explain why the force of the air is greater than your gravity inside a moving closed environment.

First, you brought the idea of ''closed environment'' as I talked about frame of reference. And I never mentioned the air thats being held by the Earth as something that makes it a closed environment. You might wanna look what a frame of refence is sir.

Second, yes ''the force of the air'' can easily be greater than the force of gravity.. you can hold any object in your hand preventing from falling down. You arm can be stronger than gravity.. No one said this force is supposed to be greater than all, you are the one making that up.

I think I'll stay out of this discussion to be honnest.. Have a good and I believe you will, one day, earn the Nobel prize for destroying every physic theory and every experiment thats ever been done in the history of mankind. I believe in you !
Aug 6 2016 08:49pm
Quote (Boblacolle @ Aug 6 2016 09:22pm)
First, you brought the idea of ''closed environment'' as I talked about frame of reference. And I never mentioned the air thats being held by the Earth as something that makes it a closed environment. You might wanna look what a frame of refence is sir.

Second, yes ''the force of the air'' can easily be greater than the force of gravity.. you can hold any object in your hand preventing from falling down. You arm can be stronger than gravity.. No one said this force is supposed to be greater than all, you are the one making that up.

I think I'll stay out of this discussion to be honnest.. Have a good and I believe you will, one day, earn the Nobel prize for destroying every physic theory and every experiment thats ever been done in the history of mankind. I believe in you !

The concept of "frame of reference" is simply to distract you into thinking that motion is not fluid and that forces are not a factor, when you know that is not true. This is not a question that someone can figure out in 3 minutes, the true nature of the Universe takes much longer to figure out, nor are these ideas solely mine - they are ancient truths which are undebatable, one justs needs time to think them through and understand that. You already know, even though you think you do not.
Gold: 1,532.01
Aug 7 2016 02:13am
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 7 2016 03:49am)
The concept of "frame of reference" is simply to distract you into thinking that motion is not fluid and that forces are not a factor, when you know that is not true. This is not a question that someone can figure out in 3 minutes, the true nature of the Universe takes much longer to figure out, nor are these ideas solely mine - they are ancient truths which are undebatable one justs needs time to think them through and understand that. You already know, even though you think you do not.

Are these the same 'ancient truths' that multiple posters have thoroughly dismantled through the course of this thread?
Aug 7 2016 08:08am
Quote (GetOnYourKnees @ Aug 7 2016 03:13am)
Are these the same 'ancient truths' that multiple posters have thoroughly dismantled through the course of this thread?

Please state the exact thread or anywhere in history that gravity was proved? Your blindness is clearly evident. Even Neil Degrasse Tyson admits he doesn't know what gravity is, you think anyone is this thread is smarter than him?
He doesn't know because it doesn't exist - and has never been shown to exist, it's just a concept and one that is but a misinterpretation.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 7 2016 08:17am
Gold: 3,558.23
Aug 7 2016 08:48am
Completely anecdotal, but spending several years at sea in the navy makes me believe the world is not flat. Standing watch on a bridge wing 60+ feet above sea level with nothing but water around you in the open ocean gives a certain perspective you can't get anywhere else in the world. But even if it is flat, I don't give a shit.

Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 6 2016 07:01pm)
that's why this girl is strapped in place and it is also why gravity is a complete lie that you have blind faith in.

I don't think that has anything to do with whether it not gravity exists, there's no correlation between that and the girl being strapped to wing.
Aug 7 2016 09:11am
Quote (Qord @ Aug 7 2016 09:48am)
Completely anecdotal, but spending several years at sea in the navy makes me believe the world is not flat.

Quote (Qord @ Aug 7 2016 09:48am)
I don't think that has anything to do with whether it not gravity exists, there's no correlation between that and the girl being strapped to wing.

Thats taking my words out of context and misunderstanding them, the girl being strapped in does not disprove gravity, not recognizing the force of the air does and it is what science does. Thankfully for that girl, the pilot is not as dumb.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 7 2016 09:19am
Gold: 337.21
Aug 9 2016 05:12am
I have Proven that the earth is more like an egg shape

Yup
Aug 9 2016 06:01am
Quote (Hooo @ Aug 9 2016 01:12am)
I have Proven that the earth is more like an egg shape

Yup

oh ya, the easter bunny theory, that makes sense.....<------irony
Gold: 1,532.01
Aug 9 2016 12:35pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 9 2016 01:01pm)
oh ya, the easter bunny theory, that makes sense.....<------irony

I wonder how Bill Maher would feel about a flat-earther quoting him in his signature :rofl:
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev151525354Next
Closed New Topic New Poll