d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature >
Poll > The Case For Electromagnetic Universe > + Other Heresy Against The Establishment
Prev1495051525362Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 4.77
Aug 7 2016 08:42pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ 7 Aug 2016 14:50)
Phi in this context isn't referring to the golden ratio, it's referring to the area in that section of the circle. Strictly speaking it's still wrong, since it should be 85.454545 or something like that.

You have a serious disconnect from reality on just about every level. Scientists don't do it for the money. The highest paid professor at my university is paid less than 100k a year. If any scientist was "doing it for the money" I can guarantee you they would choose medicine or another field because "science" in the sense of doing experiments and etc. doesn't pay very well compared to science providing a service.

I said professionals do it for the money, you have a serious disconnect.
He said nothing I've presented is worth shit because I don't take it before "real" scientists, implying proffesionals.

Teachers and teamsters make that same shitty argument and anyone with 1/13th of a brain can shoot it full of holes

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Aug 7 2016 08:45pm
Gold: 260.11
Aug 7 2016 10:10pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Aug 7 2016 08:42pm)
I said professionals do it for the money, you have a serious disconnect.
He said nothing I've presented is worth shit because I don't take it before "real" scientists, implying proffesionals.

Teachers and teamsters make that same shitty argument and anyone with 1/13th of a brain can shoot it full of holes

What same shitty argument? That being a scientist doesn't make you very much money compared with the level of expertise you obtain? Somebody with a masters degree could get a job with a higher starting pay than my research adviser who did a Ph.D. and 5 years at a Post-Doc and they wouldn't be doing science. They would be doing routine testing or at most very basic levels of research directed by somebody much higher than them.
Aug 7 2016 11:05pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ 7 Aug 2016 23:10)
What same shitty argument? That being a scientist doesn't make you very much money compared with the level of expertise you obtain? Somebody with a masters degree could get a job with a higher starting pay than my research adviser who did a Ph.D. and 5 years at a Post-Doc and they wouldn't be doing science. They would be doing routine testing or at most very basic levels of research directed by somebody much higher than them.

I told you already in gravity debunked thread, I'm just putting it out there. I'm not interested in legitimizing any of it in the scientific forum. I'm just stringing together the work of a great many men who came before me.
Who's work do you think Einstein plagiarized?
The only aspects I'm proving are the ones that are necessary for my own philosophy and foundation for my own belief system.
I told you I rejected the path necessary for doing this professionally & I'm doing it for the love. I want to die penniless and void of history just like my hero, Tesla.
Per chance if I go back to Amazon after I finish school, I could implement it for the singularity. Otherwise I don't much care.

And ya, I am also checked out. But don't pretend you aren't as well.
History is written by the victors, but the losers shall inherit the earth .

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Aug 7 2016 11:21pm
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 7 2016 11:16pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Aug 7 2016 11:10pm)

Thanks for confirming that the number 1 concern for a scientist is to be employable. This also confirm what many academics believe - that a school's main goal to "teach" you what to think, not how to think.
Do you want to know what a serious disconnect is - Not understanding what gravity is, not having a single proof in it, finding out that every single ball earth belief is just a myth, figuring out that Nasa is just a graphic artist illusion creator while still believing in Heliocentrism 100% because fear of cognitive dissonance has you completely convinced you are not simply brainwashed are then the serious disconnect makes you still think you have any credibility left to mock those that dare question the indoctrination.

You really need to stop fooling yourself.
Aug 8 2016 04:03am
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 7 2016 11:16pm)
Thanks for confirming that the number 1 concern for a scientist is to be employable. This also confirm what many academics believe - that a school's main goal to "teach" you what to think, not how to think.
Do you want to know what a serious disconnect is - Not understanding what gravity is, not having a single proof in it, finding out that every single ball earth belief is just a myth, figuring out that Nasa is just a graphic artist illusion creator while still believing in Heliocentrism 100% because fear of cognitive dissonance has you completely convinced you are not simply brainwashed are then the serious disconnect makes you still think you have any credibility left to mock those that dare question the indoctrination.

You really need to stop fooling yourself.

Hmm yep. Still can't address anything I said. Stay small.
Aug 8 2016 04:12am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Aug 8 2016 05:03am)
Hmm yep. Still can't address anything I said. Stay small.

still don't have any point worth addressing
Aug 8 2016 04:21am
Quote (card_sultan @ 8 Aug 2016 05:12)
still don't have any point worth addressing

Recognizing that there's flaws in science would necessitate the first step to recovery.

He doesn't want to get better, because, as it goes:
If you try something and it's difficult, never bother with it again. All that matters is being happy right now

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Aug 8 2016 04:22am
Aug 8 2016 11:05am
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Aug 8 2016 04:21am)
Recognizing that there's flaws in science would necessitate the first step to recovery.
http://scienceblogs.com/intersection/wp-content/blogs.dir/433/files/2012/04/i-318d08d7cedb3ddd54eb20c16ceb4667-michaels.jpg
http://www.waronscience.com/images/cover_intro.jpg

He doesn't want to get better, because, as it goes:
If you try something and it's difficult, never bother with it again. All that matters is being happy right now

http://hd.wallpaperswide.com/thumbs/the_fat_buddha_budai-t2.jpg

I'm painfully aware of the limitations in my field. It's why I spend hours validating every antibody I buy from a commercial supplier. The difference is I understand the actual limitations instead of just parroting a YouTube video while claiming refrence frames don't matter or whatever. Every claim by sultan can be disproved by 6th grade science education.
Aug 8 2016 12:26pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Aug 8 2016 12:05pm)
I'm painfully aware of the limitations in my field. It's why I spend hours validating every antibody I buy from a commercial supplier. The difference is I understand the actual limitations instead of just parroting a YouTube video while claiming refrence frames don't matter or whatever. Every claim by sultan can be disproved by 6th grade science education.

So go ahead and prove it, angry rants from a shitposting janitor isn't actual science or an augment. Mythamathics + Astrology = Astro Science Quackademitry.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 8 2016 12:35pm
Aug 8 2016 03:24pm
Quote (card_sultan @ 8 Aug 2016 13:26)
So go ahead and prove it, angry rants from a shitposting janitor isn't actual science or an augment. Mythamathics + Astrology = Astro Science Quackademitry.

We eyes from don't FIVE a fuck PENTA dot com
We spit these raps like two gats plus the holy Qur'an
It's essential I bust like a block monsta,
Duck low from the blaze of this helicopta
Like Agatha Christie, we're a dyin history,
Because these streets are real, seriously.
Jesus was an Aryan Knight fighting the great pharisee
Mickey mouse, those bugs bunny mothafuckas they know who I am,
Rap gun slanger like Simity Sam
Yo, spicy like cajun rice, cold as ice
They rev like a civic the with those pipes
My rebel empires strikes back for bloods, rydas and Jedis
Lyrics that kill science, 2 to 0wn the 6 6 6
Our soul is the soul of a replicon.
Decepticon, and you ain't even met Shere Khan
We runnin' from Jew God

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Aug 8 2016 03:29pm
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List