d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature >
Poll > The Case For Electromagnetic Universe > + Other Heresy Against The Establishment
Prev14567862Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 4.77
Jun 18 2016 03:31am
Real math made simple.

Gold: 11,305.00
Jun 18 2016 05:38am
Quote (MaliceMizer @ 18 Jun 2016 07:46)
Baseless.
600fg to show me and my presentations wrong.

Time to put up or shut up, children

Just like that link of the 3 suns in russia u posted in the flat earth topic... that took me literaly 1min to find relevant information to scientifically explain.

Mocking people like u is pretty much the only thing anyone can do... Get some fun out of it since u will always think u r right even when presented by tons of facts which ofc u dont consoder facts because u know better :zzz:

ive heard enough bullshit from u to know whether i want to have a scientific argument with u or not.

But im surpriced that card_sultan hasnt turned up to support u against pretty much everyone else here.

Ur bro has abandoned u! :cry:

Jun 18 2016 05:45am
Quote (luckspin @ 18 Jun 2016 06:38)
Just like that link of the 3 suns in russia u posted in the flat earth topic... that took me literaly 1min to find relevant information to scientifically explain.

Mocking people like u is pretty much the only thing anyone can do... Get some fun out of it since u will always think u r right even when presented by tons of facts which ofc u dont consoder facts because u know better :zzz:

ive heard enough bullshit from u to know whether i want to have a scientific argument with u or not.

But im surpriced that card_sultan hasnt turned up to support u against pretty much everyone else here.

Ur bro has abandoned u! :cry:

I would probably need one such fact as you describe
Jun 18 2016 05:57am
Quote (MaliceMizer @ 18 Jun 2016 12:31)
Real math made simple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsYl-E5N2eg

U uploaded 1 vid

Then uploaded a second video that includes half of the first too

And then u uploaded the full video combining both parts

And u didnt complete ur poor explanstion either :rofl:

For someone claiming to undurstand the structure of the universe u seem to find it pretty hard to even make a decent video. Looking forward to part 4, or shell i say part "all the rest i said from before plus another minute because i dont know how to crop my videos! :("

Jun 18 2016 06:22am
Quote (luckspin @ 18 Jun 2016 06:57)
U uploaded 1 vid

Then uploaded a second video that includes half of the first too

And then u uploaded the full video combining both parts

And u didnt complete ur poor explanstion either :rofl:

For someone claiming to undurstand the structure of the universe u seem to find it pretty hard to even make a decent video. Looking forward to part 4, or shell i say part "all the rest i said from before plus another minute because i dont know how to crop my videos! :("

I know of very little about the universe, as do all of us. That doesn't mean that one cannot deduce it's shape simply. I guess your objection is that I should develop my own self perception based on tv science.

4 seconds of "overlap" is legitimately your only valid complaint. You wouldnt have even seen I posted the two halves first, had you not went through my channel.

First time fucking with YouTube editor, qq more.

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jun 18 2016 06:28am
Jun 18 2016 07:19am
Quote (MaliceMizer @ 18 Jun 2016 15:22)
I know of very little about the universe, as do all of us. That doesn't mean that one cannot deduce it's shape simply. I guess your objection is that I should develop my own self perception based on tv science.

4 seconds of "overlap" is legitimately your only valid complaint. You wouldnt have even seen I posted the two halves first, had you not went through my channel.

First time fucking with YouTube editor, qq more.

Ye ofc i went to ur channel since the video u posted says absolutrly nothing and i was eager to give u the benefit of the doubt and listen to what u would say so i wanted to see if u got a follow up cos u were stating how u will explain everything and anything about vortex math and at the end u just connected a few dots, said "fucking" and that was it... Not that im surpriced tho.

From now on ill go back to just spectating the comedy.
Jun 18 2016 08:02am
Quote (luckspin @ 18 Jun 2016 08:19)
Ye ofc i went to ur channel since the video u posted says absolutrly nothing and i was eager to give u the benefit of the doubt and listen to what u would say so i wanted to see if u got a follow up cos u were stating how u will explain everything and anything about vortex math and at the end u just connected a few dots, said "fucking" and that was it... Not that im surpriced tho.

From now on ill go back to just spectating the comedy.

I don't compile at YouTube, as much as I don't like the source fallacy, it's clear coherent discussion is nowhere to be found there.
My benefit of your doubt is your own postulation.

I started already explaining polarity at the beginning of this thread but there has obviously been a significant amount of bureaucracy first to get to the nitty gritty.
Polarity not coaxial, it's a form of quadraxial.
It is a perfect example of the 4th dimension under the right
OBSERVABLE
circumstances.

Though I fundamentally object to dimensions by the common concept, not only per lack of existence, but it is also a silly loophole for particle physics to get around equivalent exchange until they can reinvent the magnet backwards to fit their model.

Furthermore, since it is clear at this point we occupy the same space as this perpetual governance body, we can also share this perception.
I find it important to mention Neoplatonists & Christian science sympathizers justify the heavens and hell this way.

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jun 18 2016 08:03am
Jun 18 2016 06:40pm

Feast your eyes on some relativity.

Jun 19 2016 04:22am

Jun 19 2016 07:08am
Dr. Gates:
"All human expression via search engines can be summed up into this shape"

Hypothetical model of the universe:

Proof to come:

same propensity fields expressed in correct observation of magnets.
solution of Mpemba effect
quantum entanglement of a dielectic object of mass

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jun 19 2016 07:09am
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev14567862Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll