d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature >
Poll > The Case For Electromagnetic Universe > + Other Heresy Against The Establishment
Prev1464748495062Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 11,305.00
Aug 3 2016 07:24am
Quote (Subwoofer @ 3 Aug 2016 01:33)
you realize that in science nothing is ever proven right...right?

need to avoid using that word in any scientific sense because thats simply not how science works.

I never used the word "proven" or "fact" and ive already stated in a previous post that sientific theories r always subject to change.

Why so confused?

Quote (card_sultan @ 3 Aug 2016 04:41)
The idea that mass attracts mass does not make any logical sense, and has never been proven or shown to be true and the idea crumbles when you introduce a third object (Such as the relationship between the Sun Moon and Earth)

The ideas you are taught are called atomism and date back about 3000 years.

http://www.philosophybasics.com/branch_atomism.html

"Atomism is the theory that all of reality and all the objects in the universe are composed of very small, indivisible and indestructible building blocks known as atoms (from the Greek "atomos", meaning "uncuttable").
There is no room in this theory for the concept of a God, and essentially it is a type of Materialism or Physicalism. In Western Philosophy, Atomism is usually associated with the Greek Pre-Socratic philosopher Democritus
Although philosophical Atomism led to the development of early scientific atomic theory, modern science has shown that atoms in the chemical sense are actually composed of smaller particles (electrons, neutrons and protons),
and that these in turn are composed of even more fundamental particles called quarks"

Cant wait till they figure out micro quarks makes up quarks and that super micro quarks make up micro quarks and so on, As you can see there is much quarkery going on....Who's on first again?

Its ok not to reply to my posts, ive given up on explaining u things u dont understand since u always ignore the data and say that its faked.

Just breathly though, there have been plenty of tests showcasing small particles attracting to eachother in zero gravity environment, just because u choose not to believe it because u were not there in person to see it and think that the video is fake, doesnt mean its not true.
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 3 2016 11:00am
Quote (luckspin @ Aug 3 2016 08:24am)
I never used the word "proven" or "fact" and ive already stated in a previous post that sientific theories r always subject to change.

Why so confused?

Its ok not to reply to my posts, ive given up on explaining u things u dont understand since u always ignore the data and say that its faked.

Just breathly though, there have been plenty of tests showcasing small particles attracting to eachother in zero gravity environment, just because u choose not to believe it because u were not there in person to see it and think that the video is fake, doesnt mean its not true.

Of course you can't prove it's true either, that's exactly how 3000 year old beliefs in 100% Godless faith work - like prove the Earth is actually 597,220,000,000,000,000,000,000 kg, held up by the Sun's microgravity, there's nothing scientific about it, it's pure dogmatic faith.
And Nasa can't even show us a true picture of the earth, just stitched together composites and if you compare their artwork over the years they show they are not even close.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 3 2016 11:05am
Aug 3 2016 02:33pm
Quote (card_sultan @ 3 Aug 2016 20:00)
Of course you can't prove it's true either, that's exactly how 3000 year old beliefs in 100% Godless faith work - like prove the Earth is actually 597,220,000,000,000,000,000,000 kg, held up by the Sun's microgravity, there's nothing scientific about it, it's pure dogmatic faith.
And Nasa can't even show us a true picture of the earth, just stitched together composites and if you compare their artwork over the years they show they are not even close.

Applying ur logic of "not believing until i can do it myself or see it myself..."
I cant build any of the technology that im using on a daily basis from scratch... Doesnt mean its not possible to build or that any tech equipment i see is just magically functional.

If u r so cautious about things u cant see urself i dunno why u havent started a topic with the name "electricity isnt real"

Without any of the technology that uses electricity u wouldnt even know such energy exists...

not to mention that applying the same logic u r using... And ive said this before...

U cant prove earth is flat or that gravity doesnt exist. U dont have the knowledge and the equipment to do so therefore ur speculations as good as just a faith in that things r the way u think.
Aug 3 2016 04:36pm
Quote (luckspin @ Aug 3 2016 03:33pm)
Applying ur logic of "not believing until i can do it myself or see it myself..."
I cant build any of the technology that im using on a daily basis from scratch... Doesnt mean its not possible to build or that any tech equipment i see is just magically functional.

If u r so cautious about things u cant see urself i dunno why u havent started a topic with the name "electricity isnt real"

Without any of the technology that uses electricity u wouldnt even know such energy exists...

not to mention that applying the same logic u r using... And ive said this before...

U cant prove earth is flat or that gravity doesnt exist. U dont have the knowledge and the equipment to do so therefore ur speculations as good as just a faith in that things r the way u think.

I'm not disputing technology that works - I'm talking about pure Astro priest math that is believed unquestionable when in fact it's all assumption. The fact you have an iphone that works has nothing to do with whether the Earth is round or flat.

Electricity is unquestionable, every time I turn something on it is proved. Gravity on the other hand can be disproved in many ways, If the earth is spinning at 1000mph and orbiting around the sun at 66,600mph and revolving around the galaxy at 450,000mph and expanding into space at 1/2 the speed of light and gravity is keeping the air in the atmosphere stuck to it and since all this movement is in a certain direction then explain how a plane traveling in the opposite direction does not need to account for this force. The earth is not moving and you need the earth to be moving to believe in gravity and the big bang and continue your indoctrination into believing the way things are, change is bad right?

pretty sure you won't try to answer this question and will continue to try to justify your faith.
Aug 4 2016 10:40am
Quote (card_sultan @ 4 Aug 2016 01:36)
I'm not disputing technology that works - I'm talking about pure Astro priest math that is believed unquestionable when in fact it's all assumption. The fact you have an iphone that works has nothing to do with whether the Earth is round or flat.

Electricity is unquestionable, every time I turn something on it is proved. Gravity on the other hand can be disproved in many ways, If the earth is spinning at 1000mph and orbiting around the sun at 66,600mph and revolving around the galaxy at 450,000mph and expanding into space at 1/2 the speed of light and gravity is keeping the air in the atmosphere stuck to it and since all this movement is in a certain direction then explain how a plane traveling in the opposite direction does not need to account for this force. The earth is not moving and you need the earth to be moving to believe in gravity and the big bang and continue your indoctrination into believing the way things are, change is bad right?

pretty sure you won't try to answer this question and will continue to try to justify your faith.

in fact ive already explained it 345235423 pages ago when u asked the same question so i wont repeat myself.

u have to comprehension of what "zero gravity environment" if u keep asking those silly questions.

what the fact that i have iphone has to do with the earth being round is that the science used to make that iphone is no less complicated that the science explaining why there is a force named gravity.

the processors on new computers and phones are made on a microscopic scale and u wouldnt be able to wrap ur head around how thats done either so if u research deeper into it u will start questioning whether thats some kind of magic or its all bullshit... but just because u have access to such technology u wont be trashtalking it even though u still dont understand how it works.

im just bored of arguing with u any further... believe w/e u want... just dont spread it around like a lunatic when u dont have enough information to prove ur theory... thats the same as spreading a religion.

Aug 4 2016 12:54pm
Quote (luckspin @ Aug 4 2016 11:40am)
in fact ive already explained it 345235423 pages ago when u asked the same question so i wont repeat myself.

u have to comprehension of what "zero gravity environment" if u keep asking those silly questions.

what the fact that i have iphone has to do with the earth being round is that the science used to make that iphone is no less complicated that the science explaining why there is a force named gravity.

the processors on new computers and phones are made on a microscopic scale and u wouldnt be able to wrap ur head around how thats done either so if u research deeper into it u will start questioning whether thats some kind of magic or its all bullshit... but just because u have access to such technology u wont be trashtalking it even though u still dont understand how it works.

im just bored of arguing with u any further... believe w/e u want... just dont spread it around like a lunatic when u dont have enough information to prove ur theory... thats the same as spreading a religion.

You haven't explained anything, just convinced yourself toward complete blind trust to all of those things that are just for science nerds in lab coats and shown your ignorance by thinking microprocessors only work because of gravity :wacko:
Your understanding is limited to thinking there is 345,235,423 pages in this thread when there are only 19, but your estimate is line with your fantastical logic though, good job. You probably watch the big bang theory and think - those wacky scientists - right?
Aug 4 2016 04:04pm
Quote (card_sultan @ 4 Aug 2016 21:54)
You haven't explained anything, just convinced yourself toward complete blind trust to all of those things that are just for science nerds in lab coats and shown your ignorance by thinking microprocessors only work because of gravity :wacko:
Your understanding is limited to thinking there is 345,235,423 pages in this thread when there are only 19, but your estimate is line with your fantastical logic though, good job. You probably watch the big bang theory and think - those wacky scientists - right?

i called up 1 of ur idols and showed him some of ur posts and that was his reaction...

Aug 4 2016 05:00pm
Quote (luckspin @ Aug 4 2016 05:04pm)
i called up 1 of ur idols and showed him some of ur posts and that was his reaction...

https://media.giphy.com/media/mHjBdBZuqBvJC/giphy.gif

I don't have any idols so if you called someone it was just in your mind :wacko:
Aug 5 2016 11:52am
Quote (card_sultan @ 5 Aug 2016 02:00)
I don't have any idols so if you called someone it was just in your mind :wacko:

ur most recent idol's reaction to ur posts was as follows...

Aug 5 2016 12:06pm
Quote (luckspin @ Aug 5 2016 12:52pm)
ur most recent idol's reaction to ur posts was as follows...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l276/JakeGnar/bill_maher2.jpg

get back in your time machine and stop posting 5 year old pictures that actually represent your own emotional IQ reacting to new information
grow up kid, your idols reaction to your posts

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 5 2016 12:12pm
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev1464748495062Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll