d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature >
Poll > The Case For Electromagnetic Universe > + Other Heresy Against The Establishment
Prev1434445464762Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 11,295.00
Jul 31 2016 10:29am
2020, this topic will still be running :rofl:
Gold: Locked
Warn: 20%
Jul 31 2016 11:05am
Quote (luckspin @ Jul 31 2016 09:29am)
2020, this topic will still be running :rofl:

Well according to MaliceMizer:
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jul 28 2016 09:09pm)
1=360

1=360
1-1 = 360-1
0 = 359
0/359 = 359/359
0 = 1
0 * 4 = 1 * 4
0 = 4
0 + 2016 = 4+ 2016
2016 = 2020

So you see it is already the year 2020 today, and with a similar argument we can show it is also the year -5000 or 100,000!

Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Jul 31 2016 12:52pm
Here's one to blow Azrad's mind:

Man = Woman

Why?
Gold: 4.00
Jul 31 2016 01:00pm
I think you've got good ideas, but you're going down the wrong hole on this.
I have a Physics background, but I can't even really follow your hypothesis with any sense. I'm not even highly sure what your hypothesis is.
Plenty of intelligent scientists have explored things and found them to be incorrect.
Try picking apart your own speculation...is it testable? If you feel it truly has merit, try testing it.
Good scientists are generally willing to listen and would gladly provide evidence to disprove, or find some if none exists.
Especially if your theory is highly compelling, the more compelling the more attention it will get.
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Jul 31 2016 02:00pm
Quote (ringo794 @ Jul 31 2016 02:00pm)
I have a Physics background, but I can't even really follow your hypothesis with any sense. I'm not even highly sure what your hypothesis is.
Plenty of intelligent scientists have explored things and found them to be incorrect.
Try picking apart your own speculation...is it testable? If you feel it truly has merit, try testing it.
Good scientists are generally willing to listen and would gladly provide evidence to disprove, or find some if none exists.
Especially if your theory is highly compelling, the more compelling the more attention it will get.

There are no facts, only opinions. Agreeing upon opinions doesn't make them fact.
Gold: 4.77
Jul 31 2016 02:40pm
Quote (ringo794 @ 31 Jul 2016 14:00)

I should put together a total montage video of all my little experiements to string this together. Like the 3 ounces of open air uranium I have a plasma orb arcing electricity through in my room right now.

I don't have a rigid hypothesis to encompass the scope of this, the universe.
Nor will I have a finished grand theory of everything, at least for another year - to test the connections made.
This is to be an idea bouncing around thread for political and religious discussion, I'm just being forced down a scientific premise because certain mods are afraid of untested against the holy spirit.
The scope of this is way way way beyond me as an individual (or behind me) because it's the coming paradigm shift for the whole world to tackle,
I'm just putting it out there for everyone to see where we're at so far.

Consider this:
Equal and opposite reaction
Big bang = (opposite) small implosion
I hope to justify the above thought experiment through magnetism.
Jul 31 2016 02:56pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jul 31 2016 03:40pm)
I should put together a total montage video of all my little experiements to string this together. Like the 3 ounces of open air uranium I have a plasma orb arcing electricity through in my room right now.
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/d2_mana_ball_demon_6275.jpg

I don't have a rigid hypothesis to encompass the scope of this, the universe.
Nor will I have a finished grand theory of everything, at least for another year - to test the connections made.
This is to be an idea bouncing around thread for political and religious discussion, I'm just being forced down a scientific premise because certain mods are afraid of untested against the holy spirit.
The scope of this is way way way beyond me as an individual (or behind me) because it's the coming paradigm shift for the whole world to tackle,
I'm just putting it out there for everyone to see where we're at so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-C1cpG6TLc

Consider this:
Equal and opposite reaction
Big bang = (opposite) small implosion
I hope to justify the above thought experiment through magnetism.

CONSIDER WHAT?

You haven't said anything. This is my problem with your big argument.
State a principle and explain something based on it. Without at least that, what are you accomplishing?
Tell me something.
Gold: 4.77
Jul 31 2016 03:46pm
Quote (ringo794 @ 31 Jul 2016 15:56)
CONSIDER WHAT?

You haven't said anything. This is my problem with your big argument.
State a principle and explain something based on it. Without at least that, what are you accomplishing?
Tell me something.

Principal of polarity:
All manifested things have two sides, two aspects, or two poles. Everything "is" and "isn't" at the same time, all truths are but half truths and every truth is half false, there are two sides to everything, opposites are identical in nature, yet different in degree, extremes meet, and all paradoxes may be reconciled.

As an atheist, I still have faith in objective reality. It just doesn't exist in this manifested universe.*

* caveat : except in magnetism

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jul 31 2016 03:54pm
Gold: 1,590.64
Jul 31 2016 03:47pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jul 31 2016 05:46pm)
Principal of polarity:
All manifested things have two sides, two aspects, or two poles. Everything "is" and "isn't" at the same time, all truths are but half truths and every truth is half false, there are two sides to everything, opposites are identical in nature, yet different in degree, extremes meet, and all paradoxes may be reconciled.

As an atheist, I still have faith in objective reality. It just doesn't exist in this manifested universe.

dont try to polarize a polar bear thats quack math m8! also wtf does beleiving or not beleiving in gods have anything to do with the metaverse
Jul 31 2016 03:54pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jul 31 2016 04:46pm)
Principal of polarity:

As an atheist, I still have faith in objective reality. It just doesn't exist in this manifested universe.

I half agree with this. The idea of opposites can be used to explain a lot of things and certainly to broaden the perspective.
However, you are being incredibly vague and I can't find any specifics or predictions or descriptions of a specific thing in your post.
Concepts are highly important, and possibly the focus in scientific thinking, but without details those concepts are highly useless.
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev1434445464762Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll