d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature >
Poll > Flat Earth Vs Globe Earth
Prev13536373839119Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 10,844.00
May 24 2017 09:38am
Quote (Forg0tten @ May 24 2017 09:37am)
Having a smaller and closer sun that revolves around us does not explain climates and seasons at all ._.

I know :), I'm telling you their explanation, I never said the shit made sense. I was like you at the beginning, just trying to make sense of their theory until I realized it's just a bunch of spoof hand waving. It's literally ridiculous and I haven't seen one shred of scientific evidence presented all we keep hearing is someone whine about prospective and post a damn picture of a hallway. Heck, I even went to the website only to find out Flat World Society is ran by a bunch of 12 year olds in terms of intellectual maturity.
Gold: 1,261.00
May 24 2017 09:41am
Quote (card_sultan @ May 23 2017 01:55pm)
In your Cavendish experiment, does it show gravity working at 9.8m/s cause that the supposed constant speed of gravity even on the moon.

No, the Cavendish experiment does not show a constant speed of 9.8 m/s anywhere, including the moon. Which is good, because if it did we'd all be in a lot of trouble.

This is hilarious though. You are really, really good at convincing people that flat-earthers are really, really stupid. I don't know if that's intentional, but bravo if it is.
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
May 24 2017 10:02am
Quote (Xx Shin3d0wn xX @ May 24 2017 05:38am)
I know :), I'm telling you their explanation, I never said the shit made sense. I was like you at the beginning, just trying to make sense of their theory until I realized it's just a bunch of spoof hand waving. It's literally ridiculous and I haven't seen one shred of scientific evidence presented all we keep hearing is someone whine about prospective and post a damn picture of a hallway. Heck, I even went to the website only to find out Flat World Society is ran by a bunch of 12 year olds in terms of intellectual maturity.

Because if any scientist even hints at the deception, they are immediately fired and lose their ability to earn forever, its so taboo, even murders are treated better. The scientific world is a bunch of geek bullies desperate to think their cool. Why dont you google how to find the distance to the sun and see if this is something you can do yourself, and then ask yourself how they calculated the distance to the sun in the past and how it changed from less than 1 million miles to over 120 million miles to just 93 million miles - see science always changes but suggesting they are every wrong is sacrilege and blasphemy, look at how most people even here are reacting - look at the internet - people completely freak out , proving science is unquestionable dogma.

Quote (russian @ May 24 2017 05:41am)
No, the Cavendish experiment does not show a constant speed of 9.8 m/s

so it doesn't show proof? - Im shocked!

This post was edited by card_sultan on May 24 2017 10:25am
May 24 2017 11:15am
Quote (card_sultan @ May 24 2017 09:02am)

It doesn't show proof of a constant speed of 9.8 m/s, which isn't surprising since nobody actually expected it to. I think you are the only one who's shocked, because you are the only one who thinks there's such a thing as "constant speed of gravity of 9.8 m/s". Gravity does not have a "constant speed" of any kind.
May 24 2017 11:19am
Quote (russian @ May 24 2017 07:15am)
It doesn't show proof of a constant speed of 9.8 m/s, which isn't surprising since nobody actually expected it to. I think you are the only one who's shocked, because you are the only one who thinks there's such a thing as "constant speed of gravity of 9.8 m/s". Gravity does not have a "constant speed" of any kind.

here's the cavendish experiment - omg the device is broken - Im shocked! (you understand thats irony right?)

classic mind control! These are the droids you're looking for.......

This post was edited by card_sultan on May 24 2017 11:25am
Gold: 10,844.00
May 24 2017 11:31am
Quote (card_sultan @ May 24 2017 11:02am)
Because if any scientist even hints at the deception, they are immediately fired and lose their ability to earn forever, its so taboo, even murders are treated better. The scientific world is a bunch of geek bullies desperate to think their cool. Why dont you google how to find the distance to the sun and see if this is something you can do yourself, and then ask yourself how they calculated the distance to the sun in the past and how it changed from less than 1 million miles to over 120 million miles to just 93 million miles - see science always changes but suggesting they are every wrong is sacrilege and blasphemy, look at how most people even here are reacting - look at the internet - people completely freak out , proving science is unquestionable dogma.

http://i.imgur.com/bqf9gdH.png

We aren't talking about the validity of a calculation we are talking about the fundamental properties and shape of something. I can and many people here have scientifically proven here that your claims are false. What you are structurally implying of our planet and universe is impossible. It is okay to say you disagree with something as it currently is theorized, but to say it doesn't exist is a different statement in itself.

Hell just look at that shotty photo of flat earth you keep presenting, I know that's false as conjectured just from the presentation and I think a fifth grader could prove that and it has absolutely nothing to do with prospective.
May 24 2017 11:37am
Quote (card_sultan @ May 24 2017 10:19am)
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/992/401/e37.png

here's the cavendish experiment - omg the device is broken - Im shocked! (you understand thats irony right?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PdiUoKa9Nw

classic mind control! These are the droids you're looking for.......

So... we aren't gonna talk about the constant speed of gravity anymore? I would love to hear more about that.
May 24 2017 11:37am
Quote (Xx Shin3d0wn xX @ May 24 2017 07:31am)
We aren't talking about the validity of a calculation we are talking about the fundamental properties and shape of something. I can and many people here have scientifically proven here that your claims are false. What you are structurally implying of our planet and universe is impossible. It is okay to say you disagree with something as it currently is theorized, but to say it doesn't exist is a different statement in itself.

Hell just look at that shotty photo of flat earth you keep presenting, I know that's false as conjectured just from the presentation and I think a fifth grader could prove that and it has absolutely nothing to do with prospective.

really? a fifth grader has no idea what perspective is, they simply believe what they are told.

Did you ever measure the distance to Saturn, you just believe it was already done so you dont need to think.

This post was edited by card_sultan on May 24 2017 11:40am
May 24 2017 11:43am
Quote (russian @ May 24 2017 07:37am)
So... we aren't gonna talk about the constant speed of gravity anymore? I would love to hear more about that.

you've already admitted the magic device cannot show the constant speed of gravity on earth, busted!

Maybe you should build a huge Cavendish device and instead of rocks you can use people and show how there no longer affected by earths "gravity", but by each other's mass ok?

This post was edited by card_sultan on May 24 2017 11:47am
Gold: 7,271.48
May 24 2017 11:54am
Quote (card_sultan @ May 24 2017 11:43am)
you've already admitted the magic device cannot show the constant speed of gravity on earth, busted!

Maybe you should build a huge Cavendish device and instead of rocks you can use people and show how there no longer affected by earths "gravity", but by each other's mass ok?

Why do you think 'the speed of gravity' is claimed to be 9.8 m/s?
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev13536373839119Next
Closed New Topic New Poll