d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature >
Poll > Flat Earth Vs Globe Earth
Prev12930313233119Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 280.69
May 23 2017 05:43pm
Quote (card_sultan @ May 23 2017 05:34pm)
What biblical evidence did i use to claim it proves the flat Earth, geocentricity is far older than the bible,
and since you mentioned that book, can you show me where the bible talks about gravity?

Flat earth is not a 2 d drawing, you simple fail at understanding 3d perspective.

I didn't say you used biblical evidence I said you bring religion into the conversation constantly... you accuse everyone of worshipping the Sun god which you are obviously terrified of...

you told me once that if I believe sphere earth then I have to also admit to worshipping a Sun God... you said I couldn't have it both ways right? well there is a quote from the bible... it also says in the bible 'not' to bow down and worship the sun OR any stars in the sky.....

Deuteronomy 4:19 "And beware not to lift up your eyes to heaven and see the sun and the moon and the stars, all the host of heaven, and be drawn away and worship them and serve them, those which the LORD your God has allotted to all the peoples under the whole heaven.

This post was edited by caswallen on May 23 2017 05:48pm
Gold: 8,933.00
May 23 2017 05:51pm
Quote (tard_sultan @ May 23 2017 06:39pm)
Well Mr Dodgetard, we can see the sun 24 hours a day in the Arctic during the summer solstice, your assumption shows your lack understanding and are a completely brainwashed zombie.

You should probably note the edit I put in prior to your post that says "year round." How does your retarded ass model explain the geometry? I want to see the mathematical explanation, and empirically reproducible results for your magical "atmospheric lensing." Your bullshit made-up terms don't apply. You need cold hard data.
Gold: 17,384.69
May 23 2017 06:09pm
So actually the flat earth people are also denyin the whole existence of solar system and above...
Didnt know that but it sounds logical anyway. After all telescopes are all a question of "perspective", and radiowave-telescopes just a conspiracy from governements...

And sattelites... oh well lol.

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on May 23 2017 06:10pm
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
May 23 2017 06:10pm
Quote (caswallen @ May 23 2017 01:43pm)
I didn't say you used biblical evidence I said you bring religion into the conversation constantly... you accuse everyone of worshipping the Sun god which you are obviously terrified of...

you told me once that if I believe sphere earth then I have to also admit to worshipping a Sun God... you said I couldn't have it both ways right? well there is a quote from the bible... it also says in the bible 'not' to bow down and worship the sun OR any stars in the sky.....

Deuteronomy 4:19 "And beware not to lift up your eyes to heaven and see the sun and the moon and the stars, all the host of heaven, and be drawn away and worship them and serve them, those which the LORD your God has allotted to all the peoples under the whole heaven.

oh yes, Heliocentricity is just plagiarized from earlier Greek beliefs in the Sun God Helios who plagiarized their beliefs on pagan sun worship in Heliopolis in ancient egypt and Syria.

Quote (Dodgetard @ May 23 2017 01:51pm)
You should probably note the edit I put in prior to your post that says "year round." How does your retarded ass model explain the geometry? I want to see the mathematical explanation, and empirically reproducible results for your magical "atmospheric lensing." Your bullshit made-up terms don't apply. You need cold hard data.

Well first off all Atmospheric lensing is not the reason we dont see the sun all the time, I really dont know where you got this assumption. The sinking sun is due to perspective which you clearly dont understand because your clearly one of the dumbest moronic people ive met, that is crystal clear right?

Please show me the exact math that shows what's holding up the universe - do it know dodgetard! Prove this retarded theory you have faith in!

This post was edited by card_sultan on May 23 2017 06:17pm
May 23 2017 06:13pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ May 23 2017 02:09pm)
So actually the flat earth people are also denyin the whole existence of solar system and above...
Didnt know that but it sounds logical anyway. After all telescopes are all a question of "perspective", and radiowave-telescopes just a conspiracy from governements...

And sattelites... oh well lol.

http://i.imgur.com/DZGlPoN.jpg

Gold: 280.69
May 23 2017 06:21pm
Quote (card_sultan @ May 23 2017 06:10pm)
oh yes, Heliocentricity is just plagiarized from earlier Greek beliefs in the Sun God Helios who plagiarized their beliefs on pagan sun worship in Heliopolis in ancient egypt and Syria.

Well first off all Atmospheric lensing is not the reason we dont see the sun all the time, I really dont know where you got this assumption. The sinking sun is due to perspective which you clearly dont understand because your clearly one of the dumbest moronic people ive met, that is crystal clear right?

Please show me the exact math that show whats holding up the universe - do it know dodgetard!

ok well by that reasoning I will accuse you of worshipping the Greek god Atlas... who held the flat earth on his shoulders...

WE HAVE AN ATLAS WORSHIPPER HERE EVERYONE!!!

This post was edited by caswallen on May 23 2017 06:22pm
May 23 2017 06:32pm
Quote (tard_sultan @ May 23 2017 07:10pm)

Please show me the exact math that shows what's holding up the universe - do it know dodgetard! Prove this retarded theory you have faith in!

No, you stupid ignorant retard, PERSPECTIVE geometrically CANNOT explain the absence of the sun. No matter HOW you try to explain it, the sun is physically stationed OVER the flat plane of your pretend-Earth, meaning it MUST geometrically be at some point greater than zero degrees of elevation at all times.
May 23 2017 06:38pm
Quote (Santara @ May 23 2017 02:32pm)
No, you stupid ignorant retard, PERSPECTIVE geometrically CANNOT explain the absence of the sun. No matter HOW you try to explain it, the sun is physically stationed OVER the flat plane of your pretend-Earth, meaning it MUST geometrically be at some point greater than zero degrees of elevation at all times.

well you stupid ignorant retard, physically yes - but youre 2d side view geometry is not what we optically see in our 3 d world

do you fucking understand?
May 23 2017 06:42pm
Quote (caswallen @ May 23 2017 02:21pm)
ok well by that reasoning I will accuse you of worshipping the Greek god Atlas... who held the flat earth on his shoulders...

WE HAVE AN ATLAS WORSHIPPER HERE EVERYONE!!!

Atlas holds the ball, symbolizing the burden of stupidity we are expected to believe

May 23 2017 06:53pm
Quote (tard_sultan @ May 23 2017 07:38pm)
well you stupid ignorant retard, physically yes - but youre 2d side view geometry is not what we optically see in our 3 d world

do you fucking understand?

I fucking understand that from a point of perspective, as things get further away, they become SMALLER. The sun doesn't become smaller as it goes below the horizon, it stays the same size as it goes below the horizon. You don't understand shit, and you're dishonest as fuck. You're easily one of the most stupid people I've ever met in my life, and I've been around for a while. It's simply amazing that you survived childhood.
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev12930313233119Next
Closed New Topic New Poll