d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature >
Poll > Flat Earth Vs Globe Earth
Prev12425262728119Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 17,384.69
May 22 2017 09:21pm
Quote (card_sultan @ 23 May 2017 03:59)
The Zetetic method is a system of scientific inquiry. ... The zetetic method differs from the usual scientific method in that in using it, one bases conclusions on experimentation and observationrather than on an initial theory that is to be proved or disproved.
Have you ever seen a satellite when you weren't in a movie theater?

I saw one when i was very young, in a telescope.
You know, theres a balance in many things, maybe the world isnt always true, for sure theres some deception arround...
But refusing everything like that is a dangerous paranoia, for you, but also for others people.

So It's easier to send sattelites in orbit than a long range ballistic missile on a town, FYI.
Gold: 10,844.00
May 22 2017 09:24pm
Quote (card_sultan @ May 22 2017 10:14pm)
Hmm where was i proved wrong, perhaps you can link that post, k ty.

You're having an opinion is not proof the Earth is a ball, I need actual evidence and there is none, just a fake picture so maybe you like being told what to think but i'm not swallowing that shit like you are. Your limited understanding seems much like that of a spoiled rotten child who rages when he doesn't get what he wants. I haven't seen any thing but completely negative ad hominem opinions and assumptions from yourself, so if that's all you got - you can take your opinion and shove it well up your butt, that is if not already there.

Im actually curious if you can even formulate what your opinion is in full so I can actually ask questions. What is the actual shape you believe the earth is? Do you believe we orbit the sun? Do you believe the earth rotates? Do you believe in gravity?

If not what causes things to stay to the earth, wind patterns, time zones, pressurization, etc. All you keep saying is NASA feeds us BS and talking about sunsets on a horizon and our perspective. I'm curious how the real physical properties interact in our "flat earth" since our misguided theories are clearly false. I may as well those my Mathematics Degree in the garbage at this point if what your saying is correct right?
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
May 22 2017 09:37pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ May 22 2017 05:21pm)
I saw one when i was very young, in a telescope.
You know, theres a balance in many things, maybe the world isnt always true, for sure theres some deception arround...
But refusing everything like that is a dangerous paranoia, for you, but also for others people.

So It's easier to send sattelites in orbit than a long range ballistic missile on a town, FYI.

so a bat/bug flew past your telescope and you thought it was a satellite, um ok.

Not believing in goverment propaganda from a military club full of ex fascist Nazis and astro priests is "being paranoid" - are you sure?

Are you saying its my patriotic duty to believe? but I dont live in "Merica.
Gold: 280.69
May 22 2017 09:39pm
Quote (card_sultan @ May 22 2017 09:37pm)
so a bat/bug flew past your telescope and you thought it was a satellite, um ok.

Not believing in goverment propaganda from a military club full of ex fascist Nazis and astro priests is "being paranoid" - are you sure?

a bat/bug??? srsly??? that's your response to what he saw?
Gold: 280.69
May 22 2017 09:42pm
so you start a conversation saying "Nobody has ever saw a satellite!"

then he says "Actually I have seen one.."

and you're like "NO YOU DIDN'T, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU SAW!"
Gold: 7,271.48
May 22 2017 09:48pm
I expected him to claim a NASA agent stuck a viewfinder film in front of his telescope
May 22 2017 09:48pm
Quote (card_sultan @ 23 May 2017 04:37)

wow look like you are in an advanced stage of psychosis.

how's Elvis ? :lol:
May 22 2017 09:58pm
Quote (Xx Shin3d0wn xX @ May 22 2017 05:24pm)
Im actually curious if you can even formulate what your opinion is in full so I can actually ask questions. What is the actual shape you believe the earth is? Do you believe we orbit the sun? Do you believe the earth rotates? Do you believe in gravity?

If not what causes things to stay to the earth, wind patterns, time zones, pressurization, etc. All you keep saying is NASA feeds us BS and talking about sunsets on a horizon and our perspective. I'm curious how the real physical properties interact in our "flat earth" since our misguided theories are clearly false. I may as well those my Mathematics Degree in the garbage at this point if what your saying is correct right?

What is the actual shape you believe the earth is? Flat plane inside the great circle of the plasmasphere
Do you believe we orbit the sun? no
Do you believe the earth rotates? no
Do you believe in gravity? no

If not what causes things to stay to the earth, geocentrist think vibrational density of an object compared to the vibration density an object exist in

wind patterns, the rotation of the sun and moon above flat earth

time zones, the sun rotates once every 24 hours, hence timezones
pressurization, there's a dome, or firmament or plasmasphere - whatever you want to call it
All you keep saying is NASA feeds us BS and talking about sunsets on a horizon and our perspective. Nasa is all lies, but itll take forever to show you it all - this thing takes more than 3 days to understand - do the reasearch and then make up your mind - not making up your mind before youve done any research like your doing
Understanding how perspective actually works is one of the key hurdles to beginning to understanding if Flat Earth is even possible, so yes its really important especially to the Zetetic method.

I may as well those my Mathematics Degree in the garbage at this point if what your saying is correct right? -only the parts that deal with astro science theories

btw you spelled throw wrong, but i won't call you an idiot - it doesn't matter dude

Quote (Saucisson6000 @ May 22 2017 05:48pm)
wow look like you are in an advanced stage of psychosis.

how's Elvis ? :lol:

Quite speaking from experience!

This post was edited by card_sultan on May 22 2017 10:05pm
May 22 2017 10:05pm
May 22 2017 10:06pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ May 22 2017 06:05pm)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw30CgaXiQw

Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev12425262728119Next
Closed New Topic New Poll