d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature >
Poll > The Case For Electromagnetic Universe > + Other Heresy Against The Establishment
Prev1222324252662Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 16,240.00
Jul 3 2016 05:21pm
I guess I should have said "3 bodies which have a measured acceleration towards a common point.

so like three people? still all 3 could be positive and the common point negative right? thought it was better when they each affected each other (ah would that always move them towards a common point my bad)

I suppose you could say that, but along the same reasoning so could be baseballs that you throw into the air. As I have said many times, the sum of all forces is what determines the acceleration of an object, if there is enough upward force to overcome gravity the object will rise. Again, common experience, we all lift objects in defiance of gravity every day.

anywhere else this sort of thing goes without saying, here you have to explain it in detail and they will probably ask you to prove it soon!
prove that an object wont fall to the floor and rise to the ceiling at the same time while maintaining its structural integrity lol

This post was edited by dakariii on Jul 3 2016 05:24pm
Jul 3 2016 05:29pm
anyway i'm off, sorry for getting cross earlier you're free to believe whatever you choose ofc
love you anyway!
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Jul 3 2016 06:07pm
Quote (dakariii @ Jul 3 2016 06:29pm)
anyway i'm off, sorry for getting cross earlier you're free to believe whatever you choose ofc
love you anyway!

much love to all peoples, I didn't want to believe FE either when I first heard about it - yup - I was angry until I realized it wasn't a conspiracy - Heliocentrism it's just the sum of a lot of assumptions and it is time the deception and lies end and if it doesn't, well shit happens.
Peace.
Jul 4 2016 04:24am
Don't get me wrong I don't mind conspiracies and I like alternative views of reality that contradicts conventional thinking
This one just seems a bit too fundamental/easy to prove though
I tend to prefer stuff that can't really be proven at all (guess its the safe bet if you want to make an outrageous claim), multiple realities/dimensions/histories religion etc
All living in a computer simulation of a more advanced species (us in the future? some AI evolved beyond human understanding) but yeah this sort of thing that forms the framework but allows everything we experience in the middle to stay the same :)
Jul 4 2016 05:52am
Quote (dakariii @ Jul 4 2016 05:24am)
Don't get me wrong I don't mind conspiracies and I like alternative views of reality that contradicts conventional thinking
This one just seems a bit too fundamental/easy to prove though
I tend to prefer stuff that can't really be proven at all (guess its the safe bet if you want to make an outrageous claim), multiple realities/dimensions/histories religion etc
All living in a computer simulation of a more advanced species (us in the future? some AI evolved beyond human understanding) but yeah this sort of thing that forms the framework but allows everything we experience in the middle to stay the same :)

The key to understanding FE is just that Gravity is an assumption which has never been proved, it's pretty simple really. It has nothing to do with Religion, at least for me - I think most every religion teaches/believes in heliocentrism but way before that they all believed flat Earth, but as I said before - I'm not a religious fanboy - but it does have a few good lessons in it - like not killing people - so i guess it still has some good. That other theory about the Matrix is out there - that everything is just a simulation.

Heres another one:

http://whatculture.com/science/10-compelling-pieces-evidence-prove-alternate-realities-real

Idk why people get so hung up on thinking they know wtf is going on when we clearly are just taking stabs in the dark, fragile egos I supose.
Gold: Locked
Warn: 20%
Jul 4 2016 06:11am
Quote (card_sultan @ Jul 4 2016 04:52am)
Gravity is an assumption
No it is a force that we all experience every day. Rational people can disagree over the source of the force, but saying it don't exist is nuts.

Gold: 4.77
Jul 4 2016 08:09am
Quote (dakariii @ 2 Jul 2016 18:07)
ahahaha :D

btw here is some proof that we went to the moon, and that the earth is a globe! dun dun dun

I hope this dark side of the moon isn't it

courtesy NASA https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/from-a-million-miles-away-nasa-camera-shows-moon-crossing-face-of-earth

thread derailed af tho geez
Jul 4 2016 09:06am
^huh i was talking about the reflective pads they placed on the moon , from apollo 11 and after. They're on the near side presumably
it lets anyone with a powerful laser and detector measure the distance and shows that we placed man made objects there

but sorry about thread derailment! i thought it was all the same though Electromagnetic Universe -> no gravity -> flat earth -> space missions fake right?
but this definitely comes under Other Heresy Against The Establishment so going to take back apology!
Jul 4 2016 09:39am
The key to understanding FE is just that Gravity is an assumption which has never been proved, it's pretty simple really. It has nothing to do with Religion, at least for me - I think most every religion teaches/believes in heliocentrism but way before that they all believed flat Earth, but as I said before - I'm not a religious fanboy - but it does have a few good lessons in it - like not killing people - so i guess it still has some good. That other theory about the Matrix is out there - that everything is just a simulation.

I wasn't saying anything about you being religious. I said religion was something that I liked to consider as it can't be proved or disproved
Stuff like reincarnation, some god who experiences everything, maybe we are that god and need to live as every living thing before we know (scary thought!)
this is the second thread where i mentioned religion and it was overrated to against the way i meant it. Maybe I need to stop using the word, actually mean new age religion or maybe mysticism as one guy said!

but yeah this is the stuff i think needs thinking about more as it totally effects how we should lead our lives, and you can't go out and get proof with a protractor and setsquare!
Jul 4 2016 11:24am
Quote (dakariii @ Jul 4 2016 10:39am)
I wasn't saying anything about you being religious. I said religion was something that I liked to consider as it can't be proved or disproved
Stuff like reincarnation, some god who experiences everything, maybe we are that god and need to live as every living thing before we know (scary thought!)
this is the second thread where i mentioned religion and it was overrated to against the way i meant it. Maybe I need to stop using the word, actually mean new age religion or maybe mysticism as one guy said!

but yeah this is the stuff i think needs thinking about more as it totally effects how we should lead our lives, and you can't go out and get proof with a protractor and setsquare!

yeah anyone who says FE is about religion, probable feels that the law to not kill people is about religion too, stop listening to drughead wackos

Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jul 4 2016 09:09am)

nice video, proof nasa just fakes everything - i m not sure what they were smoking that day - hey, that's probably why those Moon rocks went missing - mystery solved.
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev1222324252662Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll