d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature >
Poll > The Case For Electromagnetic Universe > + Other Heresy Against The Establishment
Prev1202122232462Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Jul 2 2016 06:19pm
Quote (dakariii @ Jul 2 2016 06:53pm)
talking of powerful lasers all you'd have to do is get to a high point and see how far away you could pick to up from

can you not see that if its this easy to prove/disprove that people have done it already, and we would know about it if it caused a massive paradigm shift!

man i was really interested in this stuff but you wouldn't answer any of my questions about the alternative ways that things could work (probably because it doesn't exist, seems ridiculous or is essentially the same as the generally accepted) so i've just attached all of it instead
stil want to know whats supposed to be happening instead of gravity and how space works etc like what are distances, all flat, 3d space? etc

So if it's so easy , do it yourself and make a video and post it. All you need is a laser that goes 3,000 to 224,000 miles - everyone has one of those right?

How stuff works? um- IDK the answer- it's either Heliocentric model (if you assume gravity is real), the geocentric model or one of the other 100 or so hypothetical realities that might be true.

It be nice if the Heliocentric model were true but there are far too many assumptions that are just not true and that should be a red flag to you.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Jul 2 2016 06:29pm
Gold: Locked
Warn: 20%
Jul 2 2016 08:04pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Jul 2 2016 04:48pm)
Here's a video that shows Nasa uses Chroma Key to fake iss footage

LOL, not a green screen. Its a cloth back drop used often at ISS to make it easier to see stuff. Also, your notion that it is a green screen is problematic since there is white on the background and white on his shirt. Additionally the footage in front of the backdrop does not match the other footage shown, so it is 2 different demonstrations, with 2 different background (aka, not a green screen).
https://youtu.be/0iAaMyWq5T4?t=279
Lots o' fail.

Jul 2 2016 09:17pm
Quote (Azrad @ Jul 2 2016 09:04pm)
LOL, not a green screen. Its a cloth back drop used often at ISS to make it easier to see stuff. Also, your notion that it is a green screen is problematic since there is white on the background and white on his shirt. Additionally the footage in front of the backdrop does not match the other footage shown, so it is 2 different demonstrations, with 2 different background (aka, not a green screen).
https://youtu.be/0iAaMyWq5T4?t=279
Lots o' fail.

Sounds about as plausible as that time my wife caught me spanking the monkey to a web cam girl and I was like baby, this women is actually an online Medical doctor and i just wanted her to check and see I was capable of safe sexual activity....see it was just health related...

#stopbuyingthebs

also "greenscreen" or "bluescreen" is just a nickname and the simple form for Chromakey technology,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chroma_key

Computer development also made it easier to incorporate motion into composited shots, even when using handheld cameras. Reference-points can be placed onto the colored background (usually as a painted grid, X's marked with tape, or equally spaced tennis balls attached to the wall). In post-production, a computer can use the references to compute the camera's position and thus render an image that matches the perspective and movement of the foreground perfectly. Modern advances in software and computational power have eliminated the need to accurately place the markers – the software figures out their position in space (a disadvantage of this is that it requires a large camera movement, possibly encouraging modern film techniques where the camera is always in motion).

This post was edited by card_sultan on Jul 2 2016 09:25pm
Gold: 16,240.00
Jul 3 2016 02:23am
So if it's so easy , do it yourself and make a video and post it. All yot has u need is a laser that goes 3,000 to 224,000 miles - everyone has one of those right?

How stuff works? um- IDK the answer- it's either Heliocentric model (if you assume gravity is real), the geocentric model or one of the other 100 or so hypothetical realities that might be true.

Any university would have one, like i said it's so easy to do i assume someone has done it already
I'm going to leave it upto you fuck wits to prove your ridiculous theories tbh, not going to try to prove science that has existed for hundred of years and forms the basis of all modern scientific enquiry.

Man this is pointless you'll just argue back whatever crap can be said 'you don't understand' 'that's just what you've been told' 'assumptions about the heliocentric model' which aren't assumptions at all btw. We used to think the earth was flat/center and we still would because that's the obviously way to view things from our perspective. Until all results from experiments started telling us that this was wrong! But now you people have flipped it around and say that all experiments are fakes and conspiracies because you feel special living in a different world to the rest of us.

You have zero desire to learn anything new or to change your view on things so i now have zero interest in continuing this facade of a debate.

Jul 3 2016 08:31am
Quote (dakariii @ Jul 3 2016 03:23am)
Any university would have one, like i said it's so easy to do i assume someone has done it already
I'm going to leave it upto you fuck wits to prove your ridiculous theories tbh, not going to try to prove science that has existed for hundred of years and forms the basis of all modern scientific enquiry.

Man this is pointless you'll just argue back whatever crap can be said 'you don't understand' 'that's just what you've been told' 'assumptions about the heliocentric model' which aren't assumptions at all btw. We used to think the earth was flat/center and we still would because that's the obviously way to view things from our perspective. Until all results from experiments started telling us that this was wrong! But now you people have flipped it around and say that all experiments are fakes and conspiracies because you feel special living in a different world to the rest of us.

You have zero desire to learn anything new or to change your view on things so i now have zero interest in continuing this facade of a debate.

just like every baller, who runs when you point out his theories are crap, his faith is misplaced and his knowledge was just programmed, all you have is really is to hate Geocentrists, and I must say that your tears are delicious as you raise the white flag of defeat.
Jul 3 2016 09:24am
Quote (card_sultan @ Jul 3 2016 02:31pm)
just like every baller, who runs when you point out his theories are crap, his faith is misplaced and his knowledge was just programmed, all you have is really is to hate Geocentrists, and I must say that your tears are delicious as you raise the white flag of defeat.

oh yeah you talking about your wife catching you jerking off really showed how all my theories are crap (they're not my theories btw)

the only thing you can comment on with any sort of facts/information is the faking of space missions and you just ignore everything else said

but yeah people not wanting to have anything more to do with you because you're so full of shit is obviously you winning right? time to celebrate
Jul 3 2016 01:59pm
Quote (dakariii @ Jul 3 2016 10:24am)
oh yeah you talking about your wife catching you jerking off really showed how all my theories are crap (they're not my theories btw)

the only thing you can comment on with any sort of facts/information is the faking of space missions and you just ignore everything else said

but yeah people not wanting to have anything more to do with you because you're so full of shit is obviously you winning right? time to celebrate

In order to give the illusion of gravity, All Heliocentric math needs to assume curvature and the only one to actually show curvature is Nasa with their wide angle lenses, curved domed screens, green screen and Chroma Key technology, slowed motion photography , and high altitude planes, and then you have 100s of years of the elite teaching everyone their assumptions and fakery as fact. Goodbye Gravity Ball earth - hello flat electromagnetic earth. Everything is still ok.
Gold: Locked
Warn: 20%
Jul 3 2016 02:51pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Jul 3 2016 12:59pm)
Goodbye Gravity Ball earth

Feels acceleration of gravity, but says it does not exist.

Jul 3 2016 03:04pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Jul 3 2016 07:59pm)
In order to give the illusion of gravity, All Heliocentric math needs to assume curvature and the only one to actually show curvature is Nasa with their wide angle lenses, curved domed screens, green screen and Chroma Key technology, slowed motion photography , and high altitude planes, and then you have 100s of years of the elite teaching everyone their assumptions and fakery as fact. Goodbye Gravity Ball earth - hello flat electromagnetic earth. Everything is still ok.

But everything is not still ok the more i think about it. Like if it's flat what's round the other side? even if there is more land beyond the antarctic like you said it must be bounded at some point like the sun and moon right. how come we can never go/see there.

Do you believe the sun is really close to the earth btw? in which case why cant i call someone several hundred miles away and them see the sun at a completely different size/angle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmGRRxOf6dU
Some of this is pretty damn good! like the first point seeing the moon upside down depending on hemisphere
Coriolis force is pretty damn conclusive also!

This post was edited by dakariii on Jul 3 2016 03:04pm
Jul 3 2016 03:24pm
Quote (dakariii @ Jul 3 2016 04:04pm)
But everything is not still ok the more i think about it. Like if it's flat what's round the other side? even if there is more land beyond the antarctic like you said it must be bounded at some point like the sun and moon right. how come we can never go/see there.

Do you believe the sun is really close to the earth btw? in which case why cant i call someone several hundred miles away and them see the sun at a completely different size/angle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmGRRxOf6dU
Some of this is pretty damn good! like the first point seeing the moon upside down depending on hemisphere
Coriolis force is pretty damn conclusive also!

Coriolis effect is a just a myth, look it up
Inverted Moon according to Hemisphere is just according to your angle of perception - you can do the same thing in any room - get one person to photograph the ceiling light from one end of room and get another person to photograph the same light from other end of room - images are inverted - is your room in the shape of a ball - hardly.
I've already posted prove that you can use the exact same math that says the moon and sun are far far away and not assume the earth is curved and show they are much closer.

Quote (Azrad @ Jul 3 2016 03:51pm)
Feels acceleration of gravity, but says it does not exist.

Things falling to Earth is not proof of Gravity, another crazy idea by that cuke, it's just mass and density. Do Hot air balloons display an anti accelerated force of gravity or is it just density?

This post was edited by card_sultan on Jul 3 2016 03:32pm
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev1202122232462Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll