d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature >
Poll > The Case For Electromagnetic Universe > + Other Heresy Against The Establishment
Prev1192021222362Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 11,295.00
Jul 2 2016 03:54pm
Quote (card_sultan @ 3 Jul 2016 00:50)
Your parent must be so proud that your fooled by a fish eye lense, what a muppet. :rofl:

pictures dont lie, even if its taken by a fish! learn basics newb!

ty!

lost count of how many times u got rekt in this topic :rofl:

Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Jul 2 2016 03:56pm
Quote (luckspin @ Jul 2 2016 04:54pm)
pictures dont lie, even if its taken by a fish! learn basics newb!

ty!

lost count of how many times u got rekt in this topic :rofl:

I'd say you were stupid, but that would be insulting stupid people. :rofl:
Gold: 1,341.48
Warn: 10%
Jul 2 2016 03:57pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Jul 2 2016 02:56pm)

Irony
Gold: 11,295.00
Jul 2 2016 04:02pm
Quote (card_sultan @ 3 Jul 2016 00:56)

weak comebacks, not even worth making fun of u anymore :zzz:

Jul 2 2016 04:24pm
Gold: 16,240.00
Jul 2 2016 05:07pm
Quote (luckspin @ Jul 2 2016 09:46pm)
on last picture u can CLEARLY see the curve of the planet!

111% proof that its spherical!

i also see The Lich King on the second picture!

btw why would it be "astronaut working on the rover" if the rover is clearly here on Earth... that damn astronaut wearing the costume even when hes not in space!

good work flat_sultan, parents must be proud!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ahahaha :D

btw here is some proof that we went to the moon, and that the earth is a globe! dun dun dun
well you know those reflective pads they placed up there when they went, probably not if you think we never went, but you can shine a powerful lazer at them then measure how long it takes to return. Well all you need to do is measure the distance when the moon is overhead, then measure the distance when its off at an angle, then basic geometry and you have the answer to flat vs globe! although you guys probably going to reject basic geometry then :( i still want my $1000 though!
Jul 2 2016 05:22pm
Quote (dakariii @ Jul 2 2016 06:07pm)
ahahaha :D

btw here is some proof that we went to the moon, and that the earth is a globe! dun dun dun
well you know those reflective pads they placed up there when they went, probably not if you think we never went, but you can shine a powerful lazer at them then measure how long it takes to return. Well all you need to do is measure the distance when the moon is overhead, then measure the distance when its off at an angle, then basic geometry and you have the answer to flat vs globe! although you guys probably going to reject basic geometry then :( i still want my $1000 though!

Proof we went to the moon? :rofl:
also - the Nasa Mars Rover shot of shadows of astronauts could very well be a deliberate photo to create a conspiracy that we are actually on mars and to distract you from thinking that maybe were not.

The 5 D's of being a lost soul

Destructive behavior vs. self actualization
Desensitized to accepting responsibility
Distraction to reality
Deceived by perception
Dishonesty

https://youtu.be/0tuS0vx_gT8
Jul 2 2016 05:33pm
so here's what you're saying, nasa wanted to stage an unmanned moon landing so they set it all up in a studio. But right before they took the pictures to use as evidence some guys dressed as astronauts came in and stared climbing over the model, silhouetted against the lighting. Then nasa decided these photos were fine to release to the public anyway?!? come on dude

as yes that is pretty damn good proof that we did in fact get something to the moon at some point! or are you saying that the moon just happened to naturally have these square reflective pads that nasa happened to see from earth?

+flat earth disproven (or maybe proved!, but I'm pretty sure that someone has tried this by now. and that it came out as globe!)

This post was edited by dakariii on Jul 2 2016 05:37pm
Jul 2 2016 05:48pm
Quote (dakariii @ Jul 2 2016 06:33pm)
so here's what you're saying, nasa wanted to stage an unmanned moon landing so they set it all up in a studio. But right before they took the pictures to use as evidence some guys dressed as astronauts came in and stared climbing over the model, silhouetted against the lighting. Then nasa decided these photos were fine to release to the public anyway?!? come on dude

as yes that is pretty damn good proof that we did in fact get something to the moon at some point! or are you saying that the moon just happened to naturally have these square reflective pads that nasa happened to see from earth?

+flat earth disproven (or maybe proved!, but I'm pretty sure that someone has tried this by now. and that it came out as globe!)

Those photos i posted are of the Mars rover - so they have nothing to do with whether or not the moon landing was fake.
Just that they have a history of faking stuff and planting false info.
Here's a video that shows Nasa uses Chroma Key to fake iss footage - released by accident because their minds were on GWB Sr at the time.

Jul 2 2016 05:53pm
talking of powerful lasers all you'd have to do is get to a high point and see how far away you could pick to up from

can you not see that if its this easy to prove/disprove that people have done it already, and we would know about it if it caused a massive paradigm shift!

man i was really interested in this stuff but you wouldn't answer any of my questions about the alternative ways that things could work (probably because it doesn't exist, seems ridiculous or is essentially the same as the generally accepted) so i've just attached all of it instead
stil want to know whats supposed to be happening instead of gravity and how space works etc like what are distances, all flat, 3d space? etc
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev1192021222362Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll