d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature >
Poll > The Case For Electromagnetic Universe > + Other Heresy Against The Establishment
Prev1161718192062Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: Locked
Warn: 20%
Jun 30 2016 03:09pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jun 29 2016 02:14pm)
Inconclusive until I dig my oscilloscope out of my parent's garage,
Otherwise this is not an easy way to test polarity.

You don't need an oscilloscope for the experiment. Additionally oscilloscope's are designed with the assumptions that like charges repel, so I can't imagine how it is going to help you. I've suggested two extremely simple experiments to test your like attracts like idea that could both be done in 20 minutes, that require no fancy equipment, and do not depend on the standard assumption that like charges repel.
Gold: 4.77
Jun 30 2016 05:38pm
Quote (Azrad @ 30 Jun 2016 16:09)
You don't need an oscilloscope for the experiment. Additionally oscilloscope's are designed with the assumptions that like charges repel, so I can't imagine how it is going to help you. I've suggested two extremely simple experiments to test your like attracts like idea that could both be done in 20 minutes, that require no fancy equipment, and do not depend on the standard assumption that like charges repel.

No, we're watcing the flow of the flux.
You and I both know what polarity looks like to most of the civilization.
I intend on showing you what polarity really is, as to me it's more like a 90° rotation to the dielectric plane of inertia.

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jun 30 2016 05:38pm
Jun 30 2016 06:13pm
Tilt*
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Jun 30 2016 06:23pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jun 29 2016 09:13pm)
As we saw with that one Flat Earthrr's private rocket that was put up, it appears to collide with that "plasma shield" then it hangs suspended for a few moments before it depends.

Anyways I think it's entirety possible for the ISS to ride this "zero gravity" zone that might have been shown in that video.

That said can't we simulate zero g in vacuum chambers anyways?
Like even if the space zero g is a plane dive sham

Well one thing I think is weird is that all the photos are of a big rocket taking off till it goes out of view and then some time later we get a photo to confirm they are actually in" space" which is odd because that's exactly how we assume travel and time in Movies. Like for example, In a Movie, we see some adventures in a wilderness trail and the old guy says "We have to walk all the way to that Castle there" and then you see a shot of a painting of a mythical castle in the distance which he points at. 2 seconds later we see the shot of them at the door of the Castle and we just naturally assumes they actually walked to that Castle, it's just a trick of editing and knowing Human assumption. Honestly I think the big rocket takeoff has more to do with people seeing this huge fire and being distracted by that alone.

For Gravity to be real - some assume that it also affects all the air as well - but that can be proved that it's not by looking at smoke and the flight of a fly in an aerodynamic chamber. But suppose all the air is actually affected by gravity - if there is no air in space - then there must be this invisible place where the air that moves with the planet -meets the no air, no gravity, vacuum of space. Knowing the earth moves at 1000mph on its axis, 66,600mph around the sun - spiraling around the arm of the milky way at 450,000 mph and expanding into space at the speed of expansion - this invisible place must be an impenetrable violent place to pass through, we can't even do anything in 200mph tornado winds. And all these invisible forces could be measure and not assumed - but that will never happen. So these days, in video of a "satellite's" perspective going around the Earth - they show this invisible line and say it's "the Atmosphere" but all of Nasa's early photos never showed this line - so you know it's just cgi to keep you fooled. People are so dumb that a photo is enough to trick them forever.

Also how do you travel in space? Dont you need something to push off of - some air or ground or something? Somehow, all of these satellites vary in orbit in how high they travel - one day they are 200 miles above earth - next day they are 300 - how did that happen?

What about Orbital decay? That's why the American space station (remember Skylab) fell out of the sky - supposedly you lose attitude each orbit. How does the ISS and every other satellite deal with this? There are no rocket or propulsion system on the ISS or satellites for that matter.

Also - if you go to space - why can't you just fly up there - like Spacex tried to do? Are people really that stupid to believe they are simply waiting for them to perfect vertical rocket landing in order to proceed - like whotf would sign up for that - Rich people are generally not that stupid because there's still incredible an incredible amount of risk - still waiting for anyone to explain why a plane can't go to space, like they were promoting till a few years ago. It'll never happen though, needing to perfect vertical rocket landing is just another distraction and taking people into space will never happen.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Jun 30 2016 06:27pm
Jun 30 2016 08:40pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jun 30 2016 04:38pm)
I intend on showing you what polarity really is, as to me it's more like a 90° rotation to the dielectric plane of inertia.

The problem is polarity already has a well defined, long standing, widely accepted definition. If you feel the word is not an accurate description of the experiment in question; you should use different words to describe the situation, instead of trying to redefining the word and confusing everyone in the process:

If we saw an animal running down the road and I said I thought it was a dog, but you didn't agree; you certainly wouldn't try to redefine the word 'dog' to match what you saw. Instead you would say, it is too big to be a dog (or something).

Jun 30 2016 09:27pm
Quote (Azrad @ Jun 30 2016 09:40pm)
The problem is polarity already has a well defined, long standing, widely accepted definition. If you feel the word is not an accurate description of the experiment in question; you should use different words to describe the situation, instead of trying to redefining the word and confusing everyone in the process:

If we saw an animal running down the road and I said I thought it was a dog, but you didn't agree; you certainly wouldn't try to redefine the word 'dog' to match what you saw. Instead you would say, it is too big to be a dog (or something).

So what your saying is that Polarity has already been defined in your mind and you are unable to see as to why that definition might be incorrect, even when there exists very peculiar evidence and reason to suggest that which is contrary to your definition.
Jun 30 2016 09:45pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Jun 30 2016 05:23pm)
proved that it's not by looking at smoke
Smoke (hot air) does not 'rise' without gravity, so you kind of shot yourself in the foot on that one.

Dont you need something to push off of - some air or ground or something?
Right, that's why they carry large quantities of material to be expelled out of the back of the vehicle at high speed, it's called "fuel".

There are no rocket or propulsion system on the ISS or satellites for that matter.
False. ISS does have propulsions systems (and so do some satellites).

Jul 1 2016 07:00am
Quote (Azrad @ Jun 30 2016 10:45pm)
Smoke (hot air) does not 'rise' without gravity, so you kind of shot yourself in the foot on that one.

That makes no sense at all, i think you shot yourself with that one.

Right, that's why they carry large quantities of material to be expelled out of the back of the vehicle at high speed, it's called "fuel".

so what does the fuel push against - space air is a vacuum, I think you have a tv view of propulsion in space, that you just need fuel.

False. ISS does have propulsions systems (and so do some satellites).

For an item that heavy to travel 100 miles up, that must be some big ass rockets and fuel, can you produce some sort of video verification?

Jul 1 2016 07:23am
Quote (card_sultan @ 1 Jul 2016 08:00)
That makes no sense at all, i think you shot yourself with that one.

so what does the fuel push against - space air is a vacuum, I think you have a tv view of propulsion in space, that you just need fuel.

For an item that heavy to travel 100 miles up, that must be some big ass rockets and fuel, can you produce some sort of video verification?

They claim it's the combustion against the exhaust tubes themselves,
instead of a platform of the atmosphere.
Seems p fishy to me but I'm not really skeptical enough to really go there.
Jul 1 2016 07:55am
Mythical Lodestone Sense of direction

Bacteria mineralization of Permanent magnets

The double helix balance of hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, carbon & phosphorus being wound out of a vortex doesn't need to be so accidental.

wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biomineralization#cite_note-SSG-40

Astrobiology
It has been suggested that biominerals could be important indicators of extraterrestrial life and thus could play an important role in the search for past or present life on Mars. Furthermore, organic components (biosignatures) that are often associated with biominerals are believed to play crucial roles in both pre-biotic and biotic reactions.
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev1161718192062Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll