d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Evidence Of New Planet 10 Times Size Of Earth > In Our Solar System
Prev112131415Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Mar 4 2016 05:31pm
Quote (brmv @ Mar 4 2016 06:16pm)
another proof of your confused understanding of science
in case you do not know, the frequency of radio waves varies
hertz's experiments demonstrated the existence of electromagnetic waves and yes, he was the first to transmit some during his experiments
because of that breakthrough the frequency unit was named after him

is this proof you don't understand the realization that something exist and what an actual practical use is - that is the difference between a radio and just an electromagnetic wave. Did Otto Frederick Rohwedder invent sliced bread or did ancient caveman because they learned how to make flour? Really you should know the difference.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Mar 4 2016 05:33pm
Gold: Locked
Warn: 20%
Mar 4 2016 06:01pm
I really want to hear you defend that claim that he invented the laser. Should be funny.
Mar 4 2016 06:26pm
Quote (Azrad @ Mar 4 2016 07:01pm)
I really want to hear you defend that claim that he invented the laser. Should be funny.

What's really funny is that you think I agree 1000% with every single letter, word or idea in a video or a link, can you not separate the two? Are you so childish in your need to be right - that you think you can just insult people, and assume everything? When you're ready to have an adult conversation, I'll be glad to talk to you, but until then I'm just going to do what everybody else does, block your posts.
Mar 4 2016 06:47pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Mar 4 2016 05:26pm)
What's really funny is that you think I agree 1000% with every single letter, word or idea in a video or a link

You are the 9/11 conspir-a-tard.
You are the one who claimed only heavily bodies have gravity.
You are the one who claimed the Earth only has gravity because of it's iron core.
You are the one who claimed the Cavendish experiment hasn't be repeated.
You are the one who linked a flat earth video in defense of your claims.
You are the one who posted a bunch of non-sense about Tesla.
You are the one who claimed the universe is at a 90 degree plane to the milky way (hint: the universe is isotropic, so your statement is impossible).
You are the one who claimed that rocks don't have/create gravity.

All in one thread, but I guess I'm the unreasonable one.

Quote (card_sultan @ Mar 4 2016 05:26pm)
I'm just going to do what everybody else does, block your posts.
can i get that in writing?

Gold: 11,700.00
Mar 4 2016 07:39pm
Quote (card_sultan @ 4 Mar 2016 23:31)
is this proof you don't understand the realization that something exist and what an actual practical use is - that is the difference between a radio and just an electromagnetic wave. Did Otto Frederick Rohwedder invent sliced bread or did ancient caveman because they learned how to make flour? Really you should know the difference.

no he didn't
my great-great-grand-father proudly ate sliced bread (and many before him)
in case you didn't know that there is a device called knife which allows to slice bread
you again have shown that you just take every meme from the internet and believe in it
what did he invent? the first device to automatically slice a whole bread at once

maybe you should try to buy a whole loaf of bread and exercise with a knife to slice it
Gold: 80,771.69
Mar 4 2016 10:45pm
Quote (Azrad @ Mar 4 2016 04:47pm)
You are the one who claimed the Earth only has gravity because of it's iron core.
You are the one who claimed the universe is at a 90 degree plane to the milky way (hint: the universe is isotropic, so your statement is impossible).

:rofl:
Gold: 22,720.48
Mar 4 2016 11:44pm
Quote (Azrad @ Mar 4 2016 07:47pm)

I don't think there's enough ointment on this planet for that burn or duct tape to fix the scale that just broke.

This post was edited by Arsenic_Touch on Mar 4 2016 11:44pm
Mar 5 2016 10:52am

Quote (Arsenic_Touch @ Mar 5 2016 12:44am)
I don't think there's enough ointment on this planet for that burn or duct tape to fix the scale that just broke.

Well my reply to the troller is:

well there's no conspiracy around 9/11 - you're just too blindly stupid to actually see the facts and and agree with the 3000 working certified structural engineers who said the engineering was was impossible to happen like the official version and instead are simple bending over like the fag you are to so GWB and his buddies can shove it in deeper - haha.

You understand the Cavendish experiment was only assumed correct, they only saw the drawing for the experiment in his notes after Cavendish was dead. It is used as proof that all items have gravity. You say that 200 years of using this intricate device is not needed, you can prove all items have gravity with just a string and rock - well, show it then - and prove you're not a just a completely mindless idiot.

I don't believe in flat earth at all - that video just happened to talk about the Cavendish experiment, since I've explained this before- you must be a total moron.

You are the one who doesn't understand the difference between an electromagnetic wave and a radio, Like how clueless are you? You just might be one of those superretards I've heard about, and unfortunately are incapable of learning perspective.

you are the one who claims science doesn't prove anything, yet you're claiming that in this one assumed experiment it proved all items have gravity, don't you see the problem with that, or are you just a trolling hypocrite?

You claim that Tesla is just nonsense but the one example you bitched about was shown that you didn't even have a basic understanding between a wave and a radio, and then you call me an idiot for understanding the difference.

You sir are a complete joke, and a gay puppet to the establishment.
Gold: 47.45
Warn: 40%
Mar 5 2016 11:50am
interesting, tracked
Mar 5 2016 03:54pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Mar 5 2016 09:52am)
You say that 200 years of using this intricate device is not needed, you can prove all items have gravity with just a string and rock
I never said that, you are lying.

Yet you're claiming that in this one assumed experiment it proved all items have gravity
Another lie.

You claim that Tesla is just nonsense
Yet another lie.

Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev112131415Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll