d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature >
Poll > The Case For Electromagnetic Universe > + Other Heresy Against The Establishment
Prev1111213141562Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 4.77
Jun 22 2016 11:13pm
Quote (Azrad @ 22 Jun 2016 21:47)
Well for starters you got volts/time = volts/distance, implying [seconds]=[meters]. So yeah, trolling.

Distance and time are just arbitrary divisions of arbitrary space.

We're measuring electricity, more importantly it's the correct electrical definition of a torus, which up until a few months ago was mistaken for being one continuous direction.

Field theory, which this is rooted in, is not your silly particle math.

Get good.

Gold: Locked
Warn: 20%
Jun 23 2016 12:21am
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jun 22 2016 10:13pm)
Distance and time are just arbitrary divisions of arbitrary space.

Wants to revolutionize physics, but don't know the difference between meters and seconds, and for that matter velocity and acceleration.

I saw you like to link Eric Dollard videos. Did you purchase any of the titles from his website:
Code
$85 you get the rank "Initiate Aether Mage"
$200 gets you "Arch Aether Mage"

Well I hope you got them those when they were offered because his site is down now, and I'm wondering if he is back to living in an abandoned car in the desert.

Jun 23 2016 01:00am
Quote (Azrad @ 23 Jun 2016 01:21)
Wants to revolutionize physics, but don't know the difference between meters and seconds, and for that matter velocity and acceleration.

I saw you like to link Eric Dollard videos. Did you purchase any of the titles from his website:
Code
$85 you get the rank "Initiate Aether Mage"
$200 gets you "Arch Aether Mage"

Well I hope you got them those when they were offered because his site is down now, and I'm wondering if he is back to living in an abandoned car in the desert.

I don't care about what you consider to be a revolution, if I were to revolutionize physics I would be submitting patents left and right and holding everything in until I have produced an actual entanglement.

Like Tesla, I intend on dying penniless and giving the war makers the keys to the kingdom.

Also like Tesla, I don't know what you mean by Matter, Velocity, Or acceleration. As they are just derivative of Energy, Vibration, and frequency

I shared an Eric Dollard video because it's his scientific testimony of a scientific spectacle, under your beloved authoritarian parameters. I don't much care what his cumulative total work is, just as you do not care of Newton's alchemy, transmutation, and considerations of a hollow earth.

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jun 23 2016 01:00am
Jun 23 2016 11:22am
Getting fantastic results levitating a black pearl.

Prepare your anus for some real alchemy folks

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jun 23 2016 11:23am
Jun 23 2016 03:19pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ 21 Jun 2016 03:48)
http://i.imgur.com/iycZWXV.jpg

Seems like I'll be able to adequately squash gravity in the near future.

;)

More real science for you folks:

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jun 23 2016 03:19pm
Jun 23 2016 08:41pm
Offering the illustration of a rapidly moving wheel, top, or cylinder, to show the effects of
increasing rates of vibration.
The illustration supposes a wheel, top, or revolving cylinder, running at a low
rate of speed we will call this revolving thing "the object" in following out the illustration.
Let us supposethe object moving slowly.
It may be seen readily, but no sound of its movement reaches the ear.
The speed is gradually increased.
In a few moments its movement becomes so rapid that a deep growl or low note may beheard.
Then as the rate is increased the note rises one in the musical scale.
Then, the motion being still further increased, the next highest note is distinguished.
Then, one after another, all the notes of the musical scale appear, rising higher and higher as the motion is increased.
Finally when the motions have reached a certain rate the final note perceptible to human ears is reached and the shrill, piercing shriek dies away, and silence
follows.
No sound is heard from the revolving object, the rate of motion being so high that the human ear
cannot register the vibrations.
Then comes the perception of rising degrees of Heat.
Then after quite a time the eye catches a glimpse of the object becoming a dull dark reddish color.
As the rate increases, the red becomes brighter.
Then as the speed is increased, the red melts into an orange.
Then the orange melts into a yellow.
Then follow, successively, the shades of green, blue, indigo, and finally violet, as the rate of sped increases.
Then the violet shades away, and all color disappears, the human eye not being able to register them.
But there are invisible rays emanating from the revolving object, the rays that are used in photographing, and other subtle rays of light.
Then begin to manifest the peculiar rays known as the "X Rays," etc., as the constitution of the object changes.
Electricity and Magnetism are emitted when the

appropriate rate of vibration is attained.

Jun 24 2016 04:22pm
Quantum mechanics is our way of observing things when they're very small

Astrophysics is our way of observing things when they're very big.

Field theory and it's breakthroughs in "spin" will unify the big and small into one transcendental unification.

What a time to be alive

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jun 24 2016 04:23pm
Jun 25 2016 04:13am

Golden Ratio Manifested by magnetism

phi-1-1-1/phi-1/phi^-3
Lowpressure = 1/phi^-3 = highpressure

like attracts like opposites repel like attracts like

phi

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jun 25 2016 04:13am
Jun 25 2016 07:32pm
Bees cross pollinating flowers and plants is the reason for the majority of vegetable life on earth.
This is yet another process that is primarily due to static electricity.

In this photo we can see the bees covered in pollen. Flowers and plants are very well grounded, not surprising since a plants very nature is grounding via their complex root systems. Bees have a strong positive charge and thus attract the pollen to their bodies and fur with an almost anti-gravitic effect.

In even more amazing news,
bees actually detect flowers based on the nature of their electric charge.

http://phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2013/02/21/bees-can-sense-the-electric-fields-of-flowers/

Dominic Clarke and Heather Whitney from the University of Bristol have shown that bumblebees can sense the electric field that surrounds a flower. They can even learn to distinguish between fields produced by different floral shapes, or use them to work out whether a flower has been recently visited by other bees. Flowers aren’t just visual spectacles and smelly beacons. They’re also electric billboards.

Bees use their electric field as a detection sensor and navigation tool.
Bee flight, being a form of dynamic stall
https://afcad.osu.edu/dynamic-stall
is not a well-understood phenomenon despite its importance to the performance and operational limits of helicopters, flapping wings, and wind turbines.

well enough falls under conventional physics, but to me it seems very likely their nimbleness is aided by magnetism
Nevertheless,
Clearly electrostatic , aka di-electricity deserves more study in regards to bee cross pollination ecosystems.
Jun 25 2016 09:36pm
“Contrary to expectations” is the understatement of our age.

A hanging plumb line is at a precise right angle from the horizontal and shows a builder the true vertical for the place where he wants to build a wall.
The true vertical always points to the center of gravity, which means a plumb line also does the same.

We are supposed to live on the convex surface of a solid sphere so that plumb lines, in Einstein's theory, should always point to the center of the Earth.

except they didn’t… at least the first experiments in 1901 did not. The lines hung in the Tamarack mines converged in space instead.

An easily explainable of discrepancy in gravity being consolidated towards the center of the the Earth, as it is simply not.
What we call gravity or I call dielectric acceleration, as one in the same thing, is a magnetic attraction.

There is no such autonomous field entity attached to center-of-mass, that which we know as general relativity.

And this has been shown to be the case, scientifically, plenty of times.

Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev1111213141562Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll