d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature >
Poll > The Case For Electromagnetic Universe > + Other Heresy Against The Establishment
Prev191011121362Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 4.77
Jun 22 2016 02:47am

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jun 22 2016 02:59am
Gold: 11,305.00
Jun 22 2016 05:42am
Quote (MaliceMizer @ 22 Jun 2016 05:57)
The same systems govern everything.

There's literally 200,000 videos of people confirming the coldness of the moon in a variety of scientific and superficial ways.

If you are here to assert it isn't, the burden of proof is on you kiddo.

So theres 200 000 videos of poeple confirming this yet when i type in google "moon coldness" theres not a single article on the first page explaining it. Is it that widely known of a fact that noone bothered to write a paper on it?

Just the statement about it being probable that at the centre of earth threres no gravity shows how shallow of a wannabe scientist u r...

Of course you couldn't be bothered with real science, we've already got everything figured out. You just let your little TV scientists tell you what's real.

Noone is saying that everything is figured out,
u r making a clown of urself trying to figure out the shape of the universe whilst still entertaining the possibility that the Earth is flat...
U dont have anywhere near the knowledge and resources to attempt such a task, let alone that even if some day there is a team of scientists who manage to form a tangible theory of the shape of the universe it will still be a subject to change afterwards as theres are way too many "probability" factors which would play role in thr outcome. Its just laughable that u think u have almost done it.

But it always baffles me how humanity attempts to answer questions which r so far from reach at this point whilst there r so many other more important areas to look into.

Yep, dont listen to the TV sienctists, listen to the JSP & youtube scientists!
Jun 22 2016 06:06am
Quote (luckspin @ 22 Jun 2016 06:42)
u r making a clown of urself trying to figure out the shape of the universe whilst still entertaining the possibility that the Earth is flat...
U dont have anywhere near the knowledge and resources to attempt such a task, let alone that even if some day there is a team of scientists who manage to form a tangible theory of the shape of the universe it will still be a subject to change afterwards as theres are way too many "probability" factors which would play role in thr outcome. Its just laughable that u think u have almost done it.

But it always baffles me how humanity attempts to answer questions which r so far from reach at this point whilst there r so many other more important areas to look into.

You know nothing of my resources.
&
No, I never said listen to me.
This is supposed to be a scientific discussion, where we might be able to challenge each other and help each other in academic or philosophic enlightenment.
To movea theory based in fact forward.

Because to me, infinite free energy as Tesla described is not a far-reaching question but instead it is one of the most necessary and important areas to look into.

But you're apparently so far behind or beyond where I'm at, that everything I present is no longer tangible to you, and that's fine.

So to thrash around mocking everything with a holier than thou attitude, really makes it seem like you've definitely put a lot of time into these inquisitions.

What do I know? I'm just a dum dum flat brain like I said on page one. Explain 2 me gravty one more time maybe I get it k?

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jun 22 2016 06:13am
Jun 22 2016 08:35am
Ow and about the Lunar Coldness, u can find my comment within the quotes of my previous post as i didnt notice i wrote it there cos i was on my phone.

Link me a scientific paper on Lunar Coldness when u get the chance.

As for gravity, yes, on an atomic level it doesnt hold
ground as of now but on a big scale it has been proven and u cant deny its effects.

More research needs to be done to fully understand physics on an atomic level in general.

If u just look at it on an atomic level, teleportation is also possible, on a large scale its science fiction.

Just as an advise, if u want people to take u seriously in the science section, take time and organise ur research and present it CLEARLY using simple english with relevat sceintific EVIDENCE of what u r stating.

I have no problem in accepting new ideas or conepts as longs as they r presented clearly in order to fully undestand the concept.

Stating things like:

"Everything we call real is made up of things that cant be real"

"probably theres no gravity at the centre of Earth"

Doesnt help ur case.

Gold: Locked
Warn: 20%
Jun 22 2016 08:37am
wtf did I just read:

dimensionally incorrect equations (forget accuracy, evidence, or reality; they aren't even dimensionally correct!)

Eric Dollar youtube videos?

And the assertion that working in the nuclear, biological and chemical branch of the army means you know anything about physics (I was in the army, it don't). It means you know how to scrub germs off someone with a broom, soap and a hose. Oh and how to use a premade kit (not unlike a home pregnancy test) to test for nerve agent.

Got to be a troll.

Jun 22 2016 08:58am
Quote (Azrad @ 22 Jun 2016 09:37)
wtf did I just read:

dimensionally incorrect equations (forget accuracy, evidence, or reality; they aren't even dimensionally correct!)

Eric Dollar youtube videos?

And the assertion that working in the nuclear, biological and chemical branch of the army means you know anything about physics (I was in the army, it don't). It means you know how to scrub germs off someone with a broom, soap and a hose. Oh and how to use a premade kit (not unlike a home pregnancy test) to test for nerve agent.

Got to be a troll.

Notice it's Ordinance School, I spent 10 months at AIT.
I was a Special Electronics Technician, not a NBC. I worked on Nuclear & Electro-optical MASINT PVS-14s PVS-7s BFTs, Mine Dispensers, ITAS missle systems. You have no clue what an azimuth determining device is. I was in the radio shop bud.

Dimensionally incorrect, care to explain?

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jun 22 2016 09:00am
Jun 22 2016 09:28am
Quote (luckspin @ 22 Jun 2016 09:35)
Ow and about the Lunar Coldness, u can find my comment within the quotes of my previous post as i didnt notice i wrote it there cos i was on my phone.

Link me a scientific paper on Lunar Coldness when u get the chance.

As for gravity, yes, on an atomic level it doesnt hold
ground as of now but on a big scale it has been proven and u cant deny its effects.

More research needs to be done to fully understand physics on an atomic level in general.

If u just look at it on an atomic level, teleportation is also possible, on a large scale its science fiction.

Just as an advise, if u want people to take u seriously in the science section, take time and organise ur research and present it CLEARLY using simple english with relevat sceintific EVIDENCE of what u r stating.

I have no problem in accepting new ideas or conepts as longs as they r presented clearly in order to fully undestand the concept.

Stating things like:

"Everything we call real is made up of things that cant be real"

"probably theres no gravity at the centre of Earth"

Doesnt help ur case.

This post was originally for PaRD since most of the topics were to be conspiritorial in Nature and I had not set out to "prove" much.

My case is perfectly capable on it's own without help as far as hollow goes,

, but if you have an admirable objection I'd really like to hear it.

I have to have a scientific paper to observe a phenomena?
Seems like repeatable science.

When I produce photographs and videos of gravitational magnetic lines of force in a couple days that won't be a real thing because it's not in a publication?
I never claimed it was a fact, but so far every single person who has measured it has gotten cold.

Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Jun 22 2016 10:48am
Quote (luckspin @ Jun 22 2016 06:42am)

lol, what a bunch of useless dribble, from a guy whose greatest science-y achievement is his collection of crusty socks under his bed.
Jun 22 2016 11:31am
Quote (card_sultan @ 22 Jun 2016 19:48)
lol, what a bunch of useless dribble, from a guy whose greatest science-y achievement is his collection of crusty socks under his bed.

poor troll is poor,

how did they get down? whatever force pulled them down under my bed and kept them there?!

thank god tho earth wasnt spherical cos they could have just slipped out of my bedroom following earth's curve!

u know nothing card_snow!

chop chop, back to the cave behind the wall :rofl:
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Jun 22 2016 11:54am
Quote (luckspin @ Jun 22 2016 12:31pm)
poor troll is poor,

how did they get down? whatever force pulled them down under my bed and kept them there?!

thank god tho earth wasnt spherical cos they could have just slipped out of my bedroom following earth's curve!

u know nothing card_snow!

chop chop, back to the cave behind the wall :rofl:

So you admit to the crusty socks but why the need to get all science-y?

Stop geeking out Crustyspin.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Jun 22 2016 11:55am
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev191011121362Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll