d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Physicists Think They Might Have Just Detected > A Fifth Force Of Nature
Prev123410Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 260.11
Jun 6 2016 09:53pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Jun 6 2016 09:15pm)
That you believe gravity is proven even though nobody can post any proof and is still just a theory is proof the whole idea is definitely over your head.

Why don't you go make an LLD game where you can vent your frustration, and ill be right there, just wait for me ok?

So explain again....

Why are we pulled down to the Earth?
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Jun 6 2016 10:28pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jun 6 2016 10:53pm)
So explain again....

Why are we pulled down to the Earth?

Well there is the Geocentric theory that the flat earth is moving up in space at the same rate that things fall or there is the Heliocentric theory that there is an invisible force that no one can explain or show, so take your pick.
Jun 6 2016 10:32pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Jun 6 2016 10:28pm)
Well there is the Geocentric theory that the flat earth is moving up in space at the same rate that things fall or there is the Heliocentric theory that there is an invisible force that no one can explain or show, so take your pick.

The Earth can't just be moving up in space. The Earth would need to be constantly accelerating. A constant acceleration requires a force to be acting on the Earth. What is the source of this force?

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Jun 6 2016 10:34pm
Jun 6 2016 10:55pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jun 6 2016 11:32pm)
The Earth can't just be moving up in space. The Earth would need to be constantly accelerating. A constant acceleration requires a force to be acting on the Earth. What is the source of this force?

Well, this is where the theory get into some real freaky stuff like Cube theory and Matrix theory and if you need further explanation, then feel free to blow your mind with some google searches, the Internet is your friend.
Jun 6 2016 10:57pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Jun 6 2016 10:55pm)
Well, this is where the theory get into some real freaky stuff like Cube theory and Matrix theory and if you need further explanation, then feel free to blow your mind with some google searches, the Internet is your friend.

Those are theories, not facts. I want the fact of how the Earth keeps moving, and if the Earth keeps moving why aren't we crushed by the air. The force isn't pushing the air, so after a while the air pressure from an Earth moving trillions of miles per hour should crush us.
Jun 6 2016 11:29pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jun 6 2016 11:57pm)
Those are theories, not facts. I want the fact of how the Earth keeps moving, and if the Earth keeps moving why aren't we crushed by the air. The force isn't pushing the air, so after a while the air pressure from an Earth moving trillions of miles per hour should crush us.

Well Heliocentric gravity is just a theory, why are you not demanding facts for that in order to have faith in it? If the earth is rotating around the sun at 66,600 miles per hour and spinning on its axis at 1000 mph why are you not crushed by that? IDK where you get this trillion mph thing.

In the Geocentric / FE model there is a thing called the firmament that protects the earth which acts like a prism - this is why you can go in your backyard and spray water and you will see the domes refracted light in the form of a perfect dome shaped rainbow.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Jun 6 2016 11:34pm
Jun 6 2016 11:34pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Jun 6 2016 11:29pm)
Well Heliocentric gravity is just a theory, why are you not demanding facts for that in order to have faith in it? If the earth is rotating around the sun at 666 miles per hour and spinning on its axis at 1000 mph why are you not crushed by that? IDK where you get this trillion mph thing.

In the Geocentric / FE model there is a thing called the firmament that protects the earth which acts like a prism - this is why you can go in your backyard and spray water and you will see the domes refracted light in the form of a rainbow.

Crushed by what? I'm on the outside. The air is moving at the same rate as the earth (with the exception of the wind).

I do demand evidence. I've actually taken quite a bit of physics and done the math myself.

If we were accelerating at 9.8m/s^2 after ten years we would be going over three million meters per second, or 6.7 million miles per hour. That is the requirement of the flat earth constantly accelerating upward. That is a LOT of energy that has to come from somewhere.
Jun 6 2016 11:51pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jun 7 2016 12:34am)
Crushed by what? I'm on the outside. The air is moving at the same rate as the earth (with the exception of the wind).

I do demand evidence. I've actually taken quite a bit of physics and done the math myself.

If we were accelerating at 9.8m/s^2 after ten years we would be going over three million meters per second, or 6.7 million miles per hour. That is the requirement of the flat earth constantly accelerating upward. That is a LOT of energy that has to come from somewhere.

Not sure where you get the idea that it is accelerating, I've just heard a theory that it is moving as in a constant rate of 8.8 meters a sec or something - a guy called Vsauce was suggesting this and really its part of cube theory - that the Geocentric model is not attached to pillars , but rather a cube - like in Star Trek - you know the Cube - that one.
Jun 7 2016 12:43am
Quote (card_sultan @ Jun 6 2016 11:51pm)
Not sure where you get the idea that it is accelerating, I've just heard a theory that it is moving as in a constant rate of 8.8 meters a sec or something - a guy called Vsauce was suggesting this and really its part of cube theory - that the Geocentric model is not attached to pillars , but rather a cube - like in Star Trek - you know the Cube - that one.

If the Earth was moving up at the same rate that wouldn't cause gravity. The only way motion of the Earth would cause a downward force is if it was ACCELERATING up. This is an entry level laws of motion problem.

I can guarantee Vsauce didn't seriously try to defend a flat Earth. I watch his channel.
Jun 7 2016 03:00pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jun 7 2016 01:43am)
If the Earth was moving up at the same rate that wouldn't cause gravity. The only way motion of the Earth would cause a downward force is if it was ACCELERATING up. This is an entry level laws of motion problem.

I can guarantee Vsauce didn't seriously try to defend a flat Earth. I watch his channel.

No he didn't try to defend it, he was trying to do the same thing all quackademics do, placing the geocentric model into the heliocentric model and assuming all his faith based theories of heliocentricity are 100% correct and true even though there is no proof of that while knowing that Math doesn't prove that the theory is correct, just that if the theory is correct - that would be the math instead. He's not actually debunking geocentricity, he is only reinforcing faith in Heliocentricity. If he wanted to actually debunk Geocentricity, he should at least have a basic understanding of Geocentric theories that have not been debunked for millennia. Even the Ancient Egyptians 100% believed in Geocentricity, and we still can't reproduce many of the features they did today and that is over 7000 years old - many believe their culture was much much older and there is tons of evidence that the world as we know it was in much more connected then we think. In fact much of the world has always believed in Geocentricity even though some slaves to the elite did not, Essentially, heliocentricity is just a theory of the elite that has been drilled into the brain of everyone since childhood for only a 100 years. This is why Geocentricity is not a conspiracy, heliocentricity is just a mistake of logic which the elite propagate to the point where even questioning it is grounds for mockery and ridicule. It time to pull back the curtain, and see who the Wizard of Oz really is.
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev123410Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll