d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Evidence Of New Planet 10 Times Size Of Earth > In Our Solar System
Prev123415Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Jan 26 2016 02:06am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jan 26 2016 02:00am)
You literally have everything backwards.

Scientists are ultra aware of the limitations of theories.
Science knows there's more to the big bang
There's nothing to explain as to why we are out of plane with the galaxy.
You literally gave the worst description of the higgs boson I've ever heard
The planet, if discovered, proves the correctness of the theories. Not the other way.

There's literally no way to write a more incorrect post than what you just did.

I didn't say that scientists confuse theories, it's people who are not scientist that confuse this "theory" which is about basically a re labelling of how God supposedly did it told to our infinity small brains that most people think it has something to do with fact because science said it.

And the accelerator purpose was built to prove the hypothetical theory that this God particle does exist and that would totally explain how planets formed after the big bang. Go ask this guy you might have heard of - Neil Degrasse Tyson.
Its also why Nasa is so desperate to prove those meteors they are studying in space magically joined together. Things don't work like that in real life - it's like they have this totally hypothetical theory that exists and are now desperately trying to prove it has some merit, and maybe some people will buy but there is probably more merit to the totally crazy idea conspiracy that
they are trying to open a portal to another dimension.
To me, The Big Bang is mostly just a semi popular tv show on NBC, and minorly a vastly nonsensical biblical relabelling theory. But hey, worship whatever you want - doesn't bother me.
Jan 26 2016 03:55am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jan 26 2016 01:56am)
Mindset of a creationist but with a bit of special snowflake added

It's a miracle you claim to have a degree in anything, because your deduction skills are completely baseless and the only special snowflake here is the one your "gf" pleasures himself with. Like do you ever read or understand anything cause I've yet to see any proof.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Jan 26 2016 03:58am
Gold: 11,700.00
Jan 26 2016 08:24am
Quote (card_sultan @ 26 Jan 2016 06:33)
I think we had a thread about the whole "where did the universe come from" thread/discussion in Pard and it basically 2 camps:
a: God did it in 7 days
or
b: Big bang + 12 billion years
But I just think they're both completely ridiculous and the reality is probably something so bizarre it's probably beyond human comprehension.

have still to see a rational argument from you in this section
maybe you should stick to pard (or better take permanent residence in gc)
Jan 26 2016 01:15pm
Quote (brmv @ Jan 26 2016 09:24am)
have still to see a rational argument from you in this section
maybe you should stick to pard (or better take permanent residence in gc)

Pretty hard to see "rational" when you're totally gullible to the ramblings of Nasa about how when two rocks hit each other some sort of magic space glue holds them together. An idea so ridiculous - I wonder why no one has ever shown it to happen in reality. But you say they have charts with arrows and diagrams - problem settled I guess.
Gold: 2,504.69
Jan 26 2016 03:59pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Jan 26 2016 01:15pm)
Pretty hard to see "rational" when you're totally gullible to the ramblings of Nasa about how when two rocks hit each other some sort of magic space glue holds them together. An idea so ridiculous - I wonder why no one has ever shown it to happen in reality. But you say they have charts with arrows and diagrams - problem settled I guess.

are you denying gravity? is that the glue you're referring to?

i would post a response to the above rant on how science is inflexible, but i must have done it 10 times now. You keep spouting this stuff that has absolutely no basis in how mainstream science actually works. Have you ever studied at a major university that you can cite specific examples? Because you keep saying things like "scientists dont account for being wrong", which directly contradicts the basis for all of science, the scientific method.
Jan 26 2016 04:49pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jan 26 2016 04:59pm)
are you denying gravity? is that the glue you're referring to?

i would post a response to the above rant on how science is inflexible, but i must have done it 10 times now. You keep spouting this stuff that has absolutely no basis in how mainstream science actually works. Have you ever studied at a major university that you can cite specific examples? Because you keep saying things like "scientists dont account for being wrong", which directly contradicts the basis for all of science, the scientific method.

Gravity only works because our planet has an iron core - pieces of random small rock don't have gravity, please - stop being so gullible.
Jan 26 2016 05:32pm
Quote (card_sultan @ 26 Jan 2016 22:49)
Gravity only works because our planet has an iron core - pieces of random small rock don't have gravity, please - stop being so gullible.

does the sun have an iron core?

maybe you want to check on the basics -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity

and if it is not too high for you -> http://web.stanford.edu/~buzzt/gravity.html

let me quote so that you do not miss it:

The law of universal gravitation says that every object attracts every other object with a force that, for any two objects, is directly proportional to the mass of each object and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between the two objects.

This post was edited by brmv on Jan 26 2016 05:40pm
Jan 26 2016 11:07pm
Quote (brmv @ Jan 26 2016 06:32pm)
does the sun have an iron core?

maybe you want to check on the basics -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity

and if it is not too high for you -> http://web.stanford.edu/~buzzt/gravity.html

let me quote so that you do not miss it:

The law of universal gravitation says that every object attracts every other object with a force that, for any two objects, is directly proportional to the mass of each object and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between the two objects.

so all things have gravity - well lets hope we never meet up or well fuse together into one object.

I suppose that's why men and women are attracted to each other too, Universal gravitation it's all making sense right now.

So if i gain a few hundred pounds, will more woman be attracted to me?

So how much gravity do people have?

This post was edited by card_sultan on Jan 26 2016 11:18pm
Jan 26 2016 11:11pm
Quote (card_sultan @ 27 Jan 2016 05:07)
So if i gain a few hundred pounds, will more woman be attracted to me?

yes, if you are all far enough from any object substantially more massive than you
hope you try it out and we get peace in this subforum :)
Jan 26 2016 11:20pm
Quote (brmv @ Jan 27 2016 12:11am)
yes, if you are all far enough from any object substantially more massive than you
hope you try it out and we get peace in this subforum :)

I think that apple hit Newton on the head harder than we thought.
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev123415Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll