d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > The Uber Wolf Druid Guide
Prev18910111216Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 5 2011 06:46am
just read through all the pages because im lookin for a new build that was cheap, found in stickies, gonna try and make, but there are mainly 4 types of comments i saw,
first off, guide being bashed because they say a smiter is better, well this aint a smiter bro's, guy never said it was a smiter, so stop talking bout your silly ass'd smiters,
secondly, guys defending guide, sayin its not a smiter and whar not, supossed to be another approach to the ubers, and he didnt say was faster than your shit smiters, said was better than his
third type of comments were people saying that they liked it, gonna make it, or would make if they could
forth was peoples actually tryin to help the man, without being a jerk about it
sadly, those 4 comments are in order, and looks like he was right, nobody gonna want ta make this build no more
Gold: 1.50
Aug 5 2011 07:43am
Quote (DeathMagnetic14 @ 5 Aug 2011 15:46)
just read through all the pages because im lookin for a new build that was cheap, found in stickies, gonna try and make, but there are mainly 4 types of comments i saw,
first off, guide being bashed because they say a smiter is better, well this aint a smiter bro's, guy never said it was a smiter, so stop talking bout your silly ass'd smiters,

Well this guy actually said that the druid is better than a smiter, which about 10 types of bullshit. Oh and he claimed a fancy 98% hit rate. Funny, considering that hit rate is hard capped at 95% and that all the bosses have at least 40% block, which means he's looking at 57% at best. More likely 30-40%. Smiters, on the other hand, have that 95%, and they ignore block, so it stays at 95%.

Oh and also, I know that the druid can't be better than a smiter, because I do my ubers with a zealot. Zeal is Fury on steroids, as it can't be interrupted and paladins are OP, so Zeal > Fury. Ask anyone who knows what Fury does and what Zeal does, they'll agree. Also, I know that Smite > Zeal, from, you know, experience by using those skills. So now we have a chain that goes (Smite > Zeal) and (Zeal > Fury). You know, that leads to Smite > Fury.

So, I win.

forth was peoples actually tryin to help the man, without being a jerk about it
sadly, those 4 comments are in order, and looks like he was right, nobody gonna want ta make this build no more

Yeah, sorry, I'm kinda short on happy pills. And I generally dislike people who disregard proper math as "nerdy stuff" and then proceed to prance around claiming they're a prophet of truth. That's ridiculous.

I have nothing against people using creative builds to have more fun and lose efficiency. Because really, doing the same thing a billion times gets boring. I like doing PvM with a novamancer instead of a hammerdin. But I don't claim that a Novamancer is better than a Hammerdin, which is what this guy did.

This post was edited by olba on Aug 5 2011 07:46am
Aug 5 2011 07:57am
Quote (olba @ Aug 5 2011 10:43am)
Well this guy actually said that the druid is better than a smiter, which about 10 types of bullshit. Oh and he claimed a fancy 98% hit rate. Funny, considering that hit rate is hard capped at 95% and that all the bosses have at least 40% block, which means he's looking at 57% at best. More likely 30-40%. Smiters, on the other hand, have that 95%, and they ignore block, so it stays at 95%.

Oh and also, I know that the druid can't be better than a smiter, because I do my ubers with a zealot. Zeal is Fury on steroids, as it can't be interrupted and paladins are OP, so Zeal > Fury. Ask anyone who knows what Fury does and what Zeal does, they'll agree. Also, I know that Smite > Zeal, from, you know, experience by using those skills. So now we have a chain that goes (Smite > Zeal) and (Zeal > Fury). You know, that leads to Smite > Fury.

So, I win.

Yeah, sorry, I'm kinda short on happy pills. And I generally dislike people who disregard proper math as "nerdy stuff" and then proceed to prance around claiming they're a prophet of truth. That's ridiculous.

I have nothing against people using creative builds to have more fun and lose efficiency. Because really, doing the same thing a billion times gets boring. I like doing PvM with a novamancer instead of a hammerdin. But I don't claim that a Novamancer is better than a Hammerdin, which is what this guy did.

coming back cause im not gonna let you guys get to me, any negative comments at all will be reported, and any post from aneas, olba, vadim.L or mezzybaby will be reported regardless of negativity because ive asked for it to be stopped, thx
Aug 5 2011 08:04am
Quote (pensfanlf @ 5 Aug 2011 16:57)
coming back cause im not gonna let you guys get to me, any negative comments at all will be reported, and any post from aneas, olba, vadim.L or mezzybaby will be reported regardless of negativity because ive asked for it to be stopped, thx

Sorry, it's not negative, it's this thing called... "being right". Yeah. Last time I checked, being right was not reportable. Maybe I'm just sleep deprived and high on mountain dew. Oh wait, I am. Damn it.

And I'm not harassing you, I just think disregarding valid math as "nerdy stuff" and circling a proper, well-constructed argument with subjective bullshit like "Well yeah I kinda think it kinda worked for me yeah" is dumb. Like "Our little boy is a bit special" kind of dumb.

Sorry, I have a pretty good history of being right. I have made a few silly statements in my history and I received proper mockery for those. But then again, I am mostly right. You should try that.

This post was edited by olba on Aug 5 2011 08:04am
Aug 5 2011 08:09am
Quote (olba @ Aug 5 2011 11:04am)
Sorry, it's not negative, it's this thing called... "being right". Yeah. Last time I checked, being right was not reportable. Maybe I'm just sleep deprived and high on mountain dew. Oh wait, I am. Damn it.

And I'm not harassing you, I just think disregarding valid math as "nerdy stuff" and circling a proper, well-constructed argument with subjective bullshit like "Well yeah I kinda think it kinda worked for me yeah" is dumb. Like "Our little boy is a bit special" kind of dumb.

Sorry, I have a pretty good history of being right. I have made a few silly statements in my history and I received proper mockery for those. But then again, I am mostly right. You should try that.

im just trying to tell you that this is an alternitive to a smiter, im assuming you are from europe? and there may be better builds or gear in that realm, honestly i dont care, this worked better than MY smiter and id just like people to try it out cause its fun, thats why i posted this guide, it wasnt meant to argue with four people who wont even make the build yet they seem to argue with it, i ask once more that you stop posting
Aug 5 2011 08:16am
Quote (pensfanlf @ 5 Aug 2011 17:09)
im just trying to tell you that this is an alternitive to a smiter, im assuming you are from europe? and there may be better builds or gear in that realm, honestly i dont care, this worked better than MY smiter and id just like people to try it out cause its fun, thats why i posted this guide, it wasnt meant to argue with four people who wont even make the build yet they seem to argue with it, i ask once more that you stop posting

Oh come on, quit being such a whiny little pain in the ass.

I'm only interested in you saying that your fury druids is somehow superior to a smiter. Which, by proxy, means you think Fury > Zeal. Which is fucking ridiculous. Now would you please do me a favor and just admit that smite is a fuckton better, as in Zeal? Everyone already knows that, nothing to be embarrassed about.

Oh and me being from EUSCNL is kinda redundant because I'm quite sure I haven't really actively played this game since... 1.11b?
Aug 5 2011 08:18am
Quote (olba @ Aug 5 2011 11:16am)
Oh come on, quit being such a whiny little pain in the ass.

I'm only interested in you saying that your fury druids is somehow superior to a smiter. Which, by proxy, means you think Fury > Zeal. Which is fucking ridiculous. Now would you please do me a favor and just admit that smite is a fuckton better, as in Zeal? Everyone already knows that, nothing to be embarrassed about.

Oh and me being from EUSCNL is kinda redundant because I'm quite sure I haven't really actively played this game since... 1.11b?

stop posting, i dont care if your smiter is better or not, just gettin tired of my guide getting bashed, its not a smiter, go away
Gold: 2,040.00
Aug 5 2011 08:28am
Quote (pensfanlf @ Aug 5 2011 09:18am)
stop posting, i dont care if your smiter is better or not, just gettin tired of my guide getting bashed, its not a smiter, go away

The rest of us are tired of you. We are tired of you not taking advice and thinking every single person is out to get you. Have not taken single piece of advice. All you do is bitch to anyone who is improving on the build.
Aug 5 2011 08:36am
i have seen very few people helping, they are only telling me that a smiter is better, the gear listed works, thats all i have to say
Gold: 2,040.00
Aug 5 2011 08:48am
Quote (pensfanlf @ Aug 5 2011 09:36am)
i have seen very few people helping, they are only telling me that a smiter is better, the gear listed works, thats all i have to say

There are much better gears to be using. The build it not close to being optimized.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev18910111216Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll