d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > The 1.13 95% Es Firewall Sorc V1.2 > That's Right
Prev1891011Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
May 23 2010 12:52pm
Quote (Sergeant01 @ 23 May 2010 21:29)
is that all you have for arguments? 1 word insults?

That's because I didn't bother to elaborate stuff for idiots.

When a char desynch while running, he does because hes str glitched? no, he does because his frw is high
a char who dissapear while attack does it because of ias, example frenzy barb, ww.
Str glitch only makes other not see that you are wearing equipment, thats it
here, i made a topic for you

Clueless.
You don't know anything about desynching apparently.
When a bvc is full str bugged he will get some mass desynch. Why? Because desynch is all about the differences between the screens of the players. The opponent sees that your Enigma (and his version of d2 also recognizes the str bugged Gores) is bugged. Therefore, for him, Enigma and Gores don't "exist", hence the bonus for frw on these items doesn't "exist" for him, meaning he will see you move slower than you actually are moving --> desynch

High frw does cause desynch, but str bugging +frw items is another way of causing desynch.
Btw, please make a poll on whether ias affects desynch on ww or anything :rofl:

About ba
http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/elite/axes.shtml

rangeradder : 2

Yea, rangeadder on scourge, for example, is zero. It will never hit right?
All melee attacks have a fixed range of 1, and the range adder increases it. Meaning that 1+2=3.
That's why it's rangeadder.

if i had made a guide about hdin everyone would agree, because who never tried an hdin?

Not necessarily. Depends on the quality of the guide, since the "optimum performance" is already known.

let me proove you ur the retard one ok?

...Nice try :rofl:

I like this thread
I also like your faked sig ^_^
Are you a god damn troll?

This post was edited by sevlo on May 23 2010 12:57pm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
May 23 2010 12:56pm
Quote (impiousbe @ May 23 2010 02:45pm)
dude range adder is above normal range of any char using no weapons : aka 1.. total range of a ba is 3.. thus far your knowledge on melee weapon ranges..

also you think we underestimate the build because it's new but you are talking about damage here. yes the damage is impressive and will be underestimated but you have your head so far up your own ass about this build that you are missing some clear flaws that you should fix.

I really don't care if this guide sinks to the depths of jsp failed guides or not. But when you put yourself out there on jsp you will come across people who know this game far better then either of us and they will pounce on any mistakes made. and there are a few. If you want this guide to work you should start believing what people say. it's you vs jsp at the moment.

If you are looking to get a sticky just take some of these comments from myself and others into account. not all.. not mine.. but there are things that would improve this guide into something useful that you are laughing away because you're so sure about how awesome it is.

If I were to summarize this guide objectively I would say it is a char built up on basic d2 mechanics that bring nothing new since most of it is general knowledge. I actually read this guide and I learned nothing.

I don't wanna argue with you about your guide since you won't listen anyway but I will state that your attitude towards comments is entirely wrong. instead of finding excuses and defending mistakes.. be the bigger man. admit your mistakes.improve the guide.

d2 is always same, when i read anyone's guide i dont learn anything
i will admit my mistake when they are right, the only on here who can give me tips is tommyvv because he made a char like this one, and he dueled with it.
Most people who are giving advises, or at least it's what they call it, never played this char. How can u give dueling strategy about something u never tried? Im giving defending excuses to proove that you are wrong on some points, if you're right, ill gladly say it!

Tommyvv gave me good tips, like using blaze, but since im 95% es i cant use it
he also suggested to use phoenix and its -28% fire resist, but i once again told him that it would be bm because of aura and if you kill mobs, and i planned of going with jmod and max block, so i cant use it
The main reason why i posted this guide isnt to help people out, its to get comment and to get it better than its actually, i dont care to get it stickied.

I made up the dueling strategy out of personal experiences, ofc theres some people who master some kind of char, i might lose to them, but because im a firewall sorc dont mean he will win vs me, you underestimate this buid pretty much
I might make some video soon, to proove you that this own, but once again you'll tell me that the other player was crap or w/e.

Because you're giving me tips doesnt mean you're right, know that before telling me that i dont listen to anyone.

And imo, most people have their own strategies, i gave up the basics, it's your job to master it and get you own strategies.
They depend on what kind of player you are and your gear and all.

So conclusion, if you never had the char, how could you give better advise than I?

Quote (sevlo @ May 23 2010 02:52pm)
That's because I didn't bother to elaborate stuff for idiots.

Clueless.
You don't know anything about desynching apparently.
When a bvc is full str bugged he will get some mass desynch. Why? Because desynch is all about the differences between the screens of the players. The opponent sees that your Enigma (and his version of d2 also recognizes the str bugged Gores) is bugged. Therefore, for him, Enigma and Gores don't "exist", hence the bonus for frw on these items doesn't "exist" for him, meaning he will see you move slower than you actually are moving --> desynch

High frw does cause desynch, but str bugging +frw items is another way of causing desynch.
Btw, please make a poll on whether ias affects desynch on ww or anything :rofl:

Yea, rangeadder on scourge, for example, is zero. It will never hit right?
All melee attacks have a fixed range of 1, and the range adder increases it. Meaning that 1+2=3.
That's why it's rangeadder.

Not necessarily. Depends on the quality of the guide, since the "optimum performance" is already known.

...Nice try :rofl:

I like this thread
I also like your faked sig ^_^
Are you a god damn troll?

humm, never though about desynching that way, might be that :o

and anyways, were getting out of the point was, you were complaining about firewall and barbs, and telling i'll lose vs them, how come i beat many of them?
like i said before, theres some ppl who master their char and own pretty much, but theres not only 1 build of bvc, and bvc are meant to own caster, so indeed they are hard to kill
as the Hard wrote into my guide, and if you see, hard is the last difficulty i gave. You might win to them and might lose, all you have to do is to play defensive

This post was edited by Sergeant01 on May 23 2010 01:01pm
Gold: 0.00
May 23 2010 01:00pm
Quote (Sergeant01 @ 23 May 2010 21:56)
So conclusion, if you never had the char, how could you give better advise than I?

You can always think in terms of the actions of the opponent. What would he do etc.

Quote (Sergeant01 @ 23 May 2010 21:56)
and anyways, were getting out of the point was, you were complaining about firewall and barbs, and telling i'll lose vs them, how come i beat many of them?
like i said before, theres some ppl who master their char and own pretty much, but theres not only 1 build of bvc, and bvc are meant to own caster, so indeed they are hard to kill
as the Hard wrote into my guide, and if you see, hard is the last difficulty i gave. You might win to them and might lose, all you have to do is to play defensive

But your strategies were bad. Perhaps there are some useful strategies (I doubt thought), but the ones you gave in particular were bad.

This post was edited by sevlo on May 23 2010 01:04pm
Gold: 617.15
May 23 2010 01:02pm
Quote (impiousbe @ May 23 2010 06:45pm)
dude range adder is above normal range of any char using no weapons : aka 1.. total range of a ba is 3.. thus far your knowledge on melee weapon ranges..

also you think we underestimate the build because it's new but you are talking about damage here. yes the damage is impressive and will be underestimated but you have your head so far up your own ass about this build that you are missing some clear flaws that you should fix.

I really don't care if this guide sinks to the depths of jsp failed guides or not. But when you put yourself out there on jsp you will come across people who know this game far better then either of us and they will pounce on any mistakes made. and there are a few. If you want this guide to work you should start believing what people say. it's you vs jsp at the moment.

If you are looking to get a sticky just take some of these comments from myself and others into account. not all.. not mine.. but there are things that would improve this guide into something useful that you are laughing away because you're so sure about how awesome it is.

If I were to summarize this guide objectively I would say it is a char built up on basic d2 mechanics that bring nothing new since most of it is general knowledge. I actually read this guide and I learned nothing.

I don't wanna argue with you about your guide since you won't listen anyway but I will state that your attitude towards comments is entirely wrong. instead of finding excuses and defending mistakes.. be the bigger man. admit your mistakes.improve the guide.

well well well finaly a nice guy who would say the right thing.... hope he listen to this
Gold: 32,590.00
May 23 2010 01:15pm
Quote (Sergeant01 @ May 23 2010 07:56pm)
d2 is always same, when i read anyone's guide i dont learn anything
i will admit my mistake when they are right, the only on here who can give me tips is tommyvv because he made a char like this one, and he dueled with it.
Most people who are giving advises, or at least it's what they call it, never played this char. How can u give dueling strategy about something u never tried? Im giving defending excuses to proove that you are wrong on some points, if you're right, ill gladly say it!

Tommyvv gave me good tips, like using blaze, but since im 95% es i cant use it
he also suggested to use phoenix and its -28% fire resist, but i once again told him that it would be bm because of aura and if you kill mobs, and i planned of going with jmod and max block, so i cant use it
The main reason why i posted this guide isnt to help people out, its to get comment and to get it better than its actually, i dont care to get it stickied.

I made up the dueling strategy out of personal experiences, ofc theres some people who master some kind of char, i might lose to them, but because im a firewall sorc dont mean he will win vs me, you underestimate this buid pretty much
I might make some video soon, to proove you that this own, but once again you'll tell me that the other player was crap or w/e.

Because you're giving me tips doesnt mean you're right, know that before telling me that i dont listen to anyone.

And imo, most people have their own strategies, i gave up the basics, it's your job to master it and get you own strategies.
They depend on what kind of player you are and your gear and all.

that question has been aswered for me. :D seeing strats from other perspective is the solution and because your basic knowledge is flawed. everyone knows the range of a ba yet you call someone a tard cos you read the range which you had to look up on a site.

do me a favor and aswer these questions to see if you bothered to think about my post.

1. Do you know how to legit fc? and if you do know would standing in a wall be a good strat vs a javazon? ( I take it you know how badly a cs hurts vs es so won't bother asking )
2. if you were a bvc would you attack someone standing in a fire wall just because you can see him or would you leap till he is knocked off of it?

these are just examples of things that aren't just wrong. they are going to get people that read this guide killed..

just do me a favor and reverse your train of thought. you know your build better than anyone else. now do as i did and try think what you would do when facing one with different builds and find how to counter it
May 23 2010 01:16pm
I rage and I suck

plz tell me I am right
Gold: 40,000.00
May 23 2010 02:29pm
Quote (haloneya @ May 23 2010 07:16pm)
I rage and I suck

plz tell me I am right

YOUR RIGHT
May 23 2010 02:38pm
Quote (Soccergoal10 @ May 23 2010 08:29pm)
YOUR RIGHT

gz
Gold: 209.00
May 23 2010 02:53pm
Nice, I knew someone would eventually make this guide. I made a firewall sorc the second I heard about the buff it was getting <3

My first love was firewall sorc in this game, I can remember waaaay back in 1.08 or 9 casting a firewall and just thinking how cool it was that this wall took up like 4000 screens and fucked with anyone in the blood moore hahaha.

It's always good to see people making something different. I want to puke every time I see a hdin. But that's why I make builds to beat them, that are also stylish. (Like my plague zon last ladder <3 )

To me, it's worth a lot more to win 1/3 as many fights with a really neat char than it is to destroy most of them on an overplayed class.

THIS GAME IS OLD...IT'S NO SECRET THAT A HAMMERDIN CAN FUCK SHIT UP. YOU ARE NOT COOL BECAUSE YOU HAVE ONE.
/end rage
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
May 23 2010 04:22pm
Quote (impiousbe @ May 23 2010 03:15pm)
that question has been aswered for me. :D seeing strats from other perspective is the solution and because your basic knowledge is flawed. everyone knows the range of a ba yet you call someone a tard cos you read the range which you had to look up on a site.

do me a favor and aswer these questions to see if you bothered to think about my post.

1. Do you know how to legit fc? and if you do know would standing in a wall be a good strat vs a javazon? ( I take it you know how badly a cs hurts vs es so won't bother asking )
2. if you were a bvc would you attack someone standing in a fire wall just because you can see him or would you leap till he is knocked off of it?

these are just examples of things that aren't just wrong. they are going to get people that read this guide killed..

just do me a favor and reverse your train of thought. you know your build better than anyone else. now do as i did and try think what you would do when facing one with different builds and find how to counter it

well to be honest, noone really take firewall very seriously, so if they see you standing in a wall, would they actually think that the wall hurts? no they wont

And i know how to legit fc, but if he just standing here, youll fw him obv, you wont just wait for him
i wouldnt name every strategy possible, same char can do a tons of different things.
And really, i just wanted to give a hint how duels were on a firewaller, considering about noone ever made one

Because in my opinion, you dont learn how to duel by reading a guide, you learn it urself, i sometime use other people's guide, and the only think i look at is gear, and thats it.

This sorc have different gear than any other sorc, thats the interesting part, i love the overall of that sorc.

And yeah i was mad at him, but mostly because he said about 10 wrong things about strategy, i was wrong about that, but this guide is about sorc, that doesnt use range.

Quote (LivaTheBear @ May 23 2010 04:53pm)
Nice, I knew someone would eventually make this guide. I made a firewall sorc the second I heard about the buff it was getting <3

My first love was firewall sorc in this game, I can remember waaaay back in 1.08 or 9 casting a firewall and just thinking how cool it was that this wall took up like 4000 screens and fucked with anyone in the blood moore hahaha.

It's always good to see people making something different. I want to puke every time I see a hdin. But that's why I make builds to beat them, that are also stylish. (Like my plague zon last ladder <3 )

To me, it's worth a lot more to win 1/3 as many fights with a really neat char than it is to destroy most of them on an overplayed class.
THIS GAME IS OLD...IT'S NO SECRET THAT A HAMMERDIN CAN FUCK SHIT UP. YOU ARE NOT COOL BECAUSE YOU HAVE ONE. /end rage

thats the main thing i want
i dont care to come in a pub game and own everything, i want something good and new that makes people react, and firewall works pretty well
the hdin that bms everyone in the game just to win some duel is just sad
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1891011Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll