d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > 1.11b Uber Smiter Guide For Ladder And Hc Ladder > For Solo Trist
Prev18910111223Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.84
May 28 2008 04:56pm
just noticed that this may be that build that i saw before that i copied... that shield is a one of
a kind shield for this type of build lol

gg though

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Threesomes look at the title it says

1.11b Uber Smiter Guide For Ladder And Hc Ladder

so it's not only for HC but also Softcore...

Also I'm not sure when the last time you bought a perfect Last wish pb on HC ladder was
but they are not cheap wink.gif

This post was edited by OfXaos on May 28 2008 04:58pm
Gold: 1,000.00
May 29 2008 06:10am
nice video bro.
Gold: 580.00
May 29 2008 06:18am
Quote (OfXaos @ Thu, 29 May 2008, 01:56)
just noticed that this may be that build that i saw before that i copied... that shield is a one of
a kind shield for this type of build lol

gg though

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Threesomes look at the title it says

1.11b Uber Smiter Guide For Ladder And Hc Ladder

so it's not only for HC but also Softcore...

Also I'm not sure when the last time you bought a perfect Last wish pb on HC ladder was
but they are not cheap wink.gif

You dont need perfect lastwish biggrin.gif
Gold: 0.00
May 29 2008 02:44pm
is it good strategy to get meph near one of those houses?, cuz out in the open his minions kill me even w/ life tap
Gold: 4,384.00
May 29 2008 04:23pm
my uber pala is done.
very cheap build except lastwish [ 70 - 80 fg for random one ] , i use cta +3 bo.
im using the same skills Many_Names posted, only i use upd um'd zaka and not sanctuary and its still works perfect.
i got 2.6k life in lvl 79 with cta +3 [ 40 fg max ], im soloing ubers with not using 1 potion [ that includes izzi \ lilith.. so easy smile.gif ]
didnt even use salvation.. life tap\fade works so fast i dont really need it on meph ^ ^ got me 5 torches for today one of them was decent [ 20\19 assas ]
im not using any charms exepct 15\15 anni and 1 gc with 15 all res \ town book.

all credits - Many_Names

like i said before sick guide, do not look for other ubers guide.. this is the best, flawless.

This post was edited by darksoho on May 29 2008 04:37pm
May 31 2008 09:21am
GFG guide
Banned
Warn: 10%
Jun 2 2008 02:55am
Nice one, but you're sure that this will not die in HC? T_T
Jun 8 2008 03:43pm
this does look like a nice build and since i messed up my last smiter i think that a new one is called for tongue.gif

well done and thanks for giving us your tips
Gold: 354.00
Jun 11 2008 05:17pm
Maybe this will help some of those who don't have or don't want to invest a lot into a uber smiter smile.gif.. Please note, I am not a guide writer so bear with me

This build didn't come from a guide really.. I looked at the ones I could find but I had hardly any gear or fg to start with. I ended up just using a combination of what I had found and what little I could trade for. I've never really timed it but I can kill the ubers and grab the torch in less than 2 mins easy..without any outside help other than a bo. This is on WHCL..

Helm - Kira's - Um'd (a friend had the kira's and got um from a hellforge)
Weapon - Black (Thul - io - nef) Flail - Flail is the fastest weapon with the most reach to put it in. Can be bought (white/3 soc) from a vendor in act 2 norm. Basically used for the 40CB.
Armor - Duress (Shael - um - thul) - Pretty much any 3 soc armor with decent def is fine. Used for 15CB and some res.
Shield - Spirit (Tatl - thul - ort - amn) - I got lucky with the base shield on this...I have it in a 45 res Vortex but most any decent exceptional - elite shield with high res will work fine.
Gloves - Crafted blood gloves - Mine has 20IAS/9CB/16life/20 cold res. Nothing special, I just use for the IAS and the CB.
Boots - Marrowwalks - These I found..I only use these for the life tap (charges of lvl 14 LT). Some prefer a wand with charges but I don't like having to swap in the middle of a fight (and I don't have dracs for the proc) The LT from the boots lasts me the entire fight anyway.
Belt - Tgods
Ring - Dwarf
Ring - Raven
Ammy - +2 pally with res.

Prebuff armor - Treachery Assn armor (Shael - thul - lem) This has a chance to proc lvl 15 fade (15%dr/60res all) I put this on then run right inside the portal..by the portal there's a rogue-on-a-stick:p in a fire..step in the fire till the fade proc goes off then go back to town and swap armors.

Charms... I don't have any gg charms.. I use some str/dex charms, some lower life sc's and lc's (nothing nice mostly 12-17 and 25-35), and a few res sc's I belive. I didn't buy any of them...just stuff I've picked up while playing.

All in all, it's a very cheap build. Most of the stuff was found by me or a friend. He doesn't need a torch or an anni and his stats aren't great..I dropped points into str and dex so not to limit my gear choices.
Ubers aren't hard at all..even with his gear. After bo, I have @4k life, 25k def, 75+ res all even with meph's conv arua.

Skill wise, I went pretty much for a straight smiter builld. Max smite, max HS, max fanta, max defiance(last). I started killing the ubers with him at lvl 77.

To close this long post:), it's not the best build by any means, and he's not really useful for much except ubers and bosses... but it was very cheap, I used what I had on hand, and it gets the job done.

Tat
Gold: 580.00
Jun 15 2008 03:20am
Quote (Tatical @ Thu, 12 Jun 2008, 02:17)
Maybe this will help some of those who don't have or don't want to invest a lot into a uber smiter  smile.gif.. Please note, I am not a guide writer so bear with me 

This build didn't come from a guide really.. I looked at the ones I could find but I had hardly any gear or fg to start with. I ended up just using a combination of what I had found and what little I could trade for. I've never really timed it but I can kill the ubers and grab the torch in less than 2 mins easy..without any outside help other than a bo. This is on WHCL..

Helm - Kira's - Um'd (a friend had the kira's and got um from a hellforge)
Weapon - Black (Thul - io - nef) Flail - Flail is the fastest weapon with the most reach to put it in. Can be bought (white/3 soc) from a vendor in act 2 norm. Basically used for the 40CB.
Armor - Duress (Shael - um - thul) - Pretty much any 3 soc armor with decent def is fine. Used for 15CB and some res.
Shield - Spirit (Tatl - thul - ort - amn) - I got lucky with the base shield on this...I have it in a 45 res Vortex but most any decent exceptional - elite shield with high res will work fine.
Gloves - Crafted blood gloves - Mine has 20IAS/9CB/16life/20 cold res. Nothing special, I just use for the IAS and the CB.
Boots - Marrowwalks - These I found..I only use these for the life tap (charges of lvl 14 LT). Some prefer a wand with charges but I don't like having to swap in the middle of a fight (and I don't have dracs for the proc) The LT from the boots lasts me the entire fight anyway.
Belt - Tgods
Ring - Dwarf
Ring - Raven
Ammy - +2 pally with res.

Prebuff armor - Treachery Assn armor (Shael - thul - lem) This has a chance to proc lvl 15 fade (15%dr/60res all) I put this on then run right inside the portal..by the portal there's a rogue-on-a-stick:p in a fire..step in the fire till the fade proc goes off then go back to town and swap armors.

Charms... I don't have any gg charms.. I use some str/dex charms, some lower life sc's and lc's (nothing nice mostly 12-17 and 25-35), and a few res sc's I belive. I didn't buy any of them...just stuff I've picked up while playing.

All in all, it's a very cheap build. Most of the stuff was found by me or a friend. He doesn't need a torch or an anni and his stats aren't great..I dropped points into str and dex so not to limit my gear choices.
Ubers aren't hard at all..even with his gear.  After bo, I have @4k life, 25k def, 75+ res all even with meph's conv arua.

Skill wise, I went pretty much for a straight smiter builld. Max smite, max HS, max fanta, max defiance(last). I started killing the ubers with him at lvl 77.

To close this long post:), it's not the best build by any means, and he's not really useful for much except ubers and bosses... but it was very cheap, I used what I had on hand, and it gets the job done.

Tat

If you think you have better build or cheaper Just make your own topic.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev18910111223Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll