d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Tysnatch's Ultimate Pvp Barb Guide (bvc) 1.13d > After Much Consideration
Prev1789101138Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6.66
Oct 9 2013 05:29am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Zendraikus @ Oct 9 2013 05:42am)
bad barb is bad

I'm not and I don't believe that Tysnatch is referring to those dueling techniques. That barb was using widow as a primary with ww as his support attack. That is completely the opposite of what I meant. WW should always be your main attack, but there are times when it becomes risky to jump your opponent. TSBoyer actually stated the purpose while trying to debunk the method of using it. Like I mentioned in my previous post, you don't use widow when someone is stomping you. Using the range of the attack is the entire purpose behind the widow. When dueling a defensive opponent, using widow allows you a chance to proc ow and some minor damage. You can argue all you want that widowbarbs suck. For the most part, they do, especially if it plays like the one above. That hdin he was dueling was shit as well, though.

A well played bvc that uses widow as a secondary is quite capable of demolishing almost all opponents. We must have a problem communicating as you seem to misunderstand the points that I make. You can say it's bad all you want to. You have your mindset and I have mine. We obviously have different dueling styles. Nothing I will say is going to change your opinion, just as nothing you say will change mine.

E/

After watching how you play, I wouldn't use widow on you. You play so aggressively that widow would be a detriment. You spam tele so much and attempt to stomp with such rapid succession, that I wouldn't even bother with it. I don't have to worry about you setting up fields or hiding in a corner. I would more than likely just ww the entire duel. Nn to get you to initiate the chase.

what an oxymoron moron... a "well played bvc" has absolutely NO NEED for a crap like widow. sure, you can keep your mindset if it makes you happy, even if you know its bullshit and sucks donkey balls lol

and about "how he plays"- thats how most good hamerdins on eu played even years ago. dueling such guys forces you to dump stupid shit like widow b4 u even seriously think about using it, but hey - you and the OP are dueling pub joders and oviously all your "dueling experiences" are based on bad pub players (and thats exactly what leads to stupid statements like "i can kill casters with 0 fcr, if i want to"). no wonder you fools think widow is usefull and you think you were any good if you wank on killing such baddies with widow lol... again, no good hamer is going to leave you enough time to even think about switching to widow and shoot slowassarrow, let alone do it. widow sucks. you idiots suck. period.

Quote (Tysnatch @ Oct 9 2013 07:17am)
This guy knows what he's talking about.

Shout helps in team matches, and vs other barbs and zealots.
You do face other barbs in team matches, so it is important.

"that guy knows what he is talking about"- yes, haha, he "knows", cretin...

more than 1pt in shout on bvc is plain stupid, since tvt barbs are bva-builds. gl as bvc in tvt, where pretty much every team has a bowa. that few k def are sure "going to help", same like vs zeals haha

This post was edited by rimtutitukee on Oct 9 2013 05:33am
Gold: 150.00
Oct 9 2013 05:30am
Quote (Darkal @ Oct 8 2013 09:09pm)
It's too late to troll, it's already plenty of clowns.

Trolling? I'd never!
Gold: 212.00
Oct 9 2013 07:00am
Quote (mysz15 @ Oct 9 2013 03:05am)
Wtf?
is this hammerdin mfing at blood moor while ama tries to shoot him down or what?;O
He didnt stomp her even once lolz;O

I understand that u US players have no time to master their skills as they'r busy getting fat @ mc donalds
but one just cannot write a good pvp guide if one has faced only opponents like this hammer...

I think we should cut down this quarell as I belive the topic is going to reach xxx pages of just verbal war while the conclusions are obvious;)
The OP did some good work cuz the guide is pretty 'fat' but we have already 2 decent bvc guides so another one is not needed... especially if it's not the best one...

Would love to see you or anyone else for that matter, play a better Hammerdin Vs. my Zon

I'm sure you could dig Hdin up for me
I'd like to see you get started on that
Banned
Gold: 10.00
Warn: 20%
Oct 9 2013 07:18am
Quote (TSBoyer @ 9 Oct 2013 14:00)
Would love to see you or anyone else for that matter, play a better Hammerdin Vs. my Zon

jeeez... so u really think that hammerdin gameplay is good?;O
Tbh I tought it's some mfer who tried pvp for the first time...
Gold: Locked
Oct 9 2013 07:37am
Quote (TSBoyer @ Oct 9 2013 03:00pm)

mysz15 never so much as duelled a quill rat, and lost.
he just likes to talk about pvp like a pro
Gold: 9,000.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 9 2013 07:39am
Ok:

Lol widow
Lol 37 fcr vs casters
Lol widow
Lol ladder duels
Lol widow
Lol 0 fcr vs casters
Lol widow
Lol thinking defplay helps vs trapsin
Lol widow
Lol barb guide in 1.13
Lol widow
Lol dha's guide > this
Gold: 27,433.00
Oct 9 2013 07:41am
Quote (TSBoyer @ Oct 9 2013 02:00pm)

come on you would lost 5-0 vs the top 5 hdins in EU, about the Top 2 you wouldnt even touch em
Oct 9 2013 07:42am
Quote (DHA @ Oct 9 2013 02:41pm)
come on you would lost 5-0 vs the top 5 hdins in EU, about the Top 2 you wouldnt even touch em

I would beat him with 8 Dr

Regards TheBest

Gold: 27,433.00
Oct 9 2013 07:43am
Quote (Syr0x @ Oct 9 2013 02:42pm)
I would beat him with 8 Dr

Regards TheBest

God he would get Nigerbot'd in 2sec bud
Oct 9 2013 07:46am
Quote (DHA @ Oct 9 2013 02:43pm)