d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Drmullet's V1.13 V.t Guide > Paladin Guide
Prev178910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 212.00
Jan 25 2013 10:14am
Quote (Team_ifu @ Jan 25 2013 04:44am)
anyway the ama is fucking bad also on that video. She's not fast enough / skilled enough to switch to bow and shoot when the pala is just holding smite running at her.

Why would you use a bow at all vs something that is in your face and forcing you to use block/DR%?
Especially when cruel/master ethereal javelins deal twice the damage of the bow?

PM me anytime for Bowazon vs Paladin pvp

This post was edited by TSBoyer on Jan 25 2013 10:15am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jan 25 2013 11:38am
Quote (TSBoyer @ Jan 25 2013 11:14am)
Why would you use a bow at all vs something that is in your face and forcing you to use block/DR%?
Especially when cruel/master ethereal javelins deal twice the damage of the bow?

Please post more videos so I can learn to throw and miss lfury vs the most Down syndrome paladin ever...
Gold: 600.00
Jan 25 2013 02:21pm
Quote (TSBoyer @ Jan 25 2013 02:00am)
Was totally a pub paladin but serves to make the point given

That you shouldn't toggle run/walk when being chased by a pally holding down charge?

Yeah man, good point (Run 24/7 vs paladins and hope their charges dont connect)
Gold: 10,460.02
Jan 26 2013 04:00am
Quote (TSBoyer @ Jan 25 2013 04:14pm)

lol dude, there's a lot of moment when he's not even charging u , bow just does more dmg than fury wtf stfy ty, u're not just fast enough to switch LoL xD

This post was edited by Team_ifu on Jan 26 2013 04:00am
Jan 26 2013 01:56pm
Quote (deehoC @ Jan 25 2013 04:21pm)
That you shouldn't toggle run/walk when being chased by a pally holding down charge?

lol

Using bow-side will expose the ama to an easy hitting 1-hit KO charge
You run, wsg and throw fury
It deals twice as much damage as a Guided Arrow and allows you to keep 75% block up and the 50+% dodge that you have
It's extremely difficult for charge to ever hit the ama this way and that is exactly why he started trying to use smite
Not to mention that when knockback hits you off fury while using charge, it turns the paladin around 180 degrees. Again, why he stopped using charge and tried to walk/smite
Watch the video

Quote (Team_ifu @ Jan 26 2013 06:00am)
lol dude, there's a lot of moment when he's not even charging u , bow just does more dmg than fury wtf stfy ty, u're not just fast enough to switch LoL xD

Refer to my above statement

I gave open challenge for private duels vs. my amazon
But not a single one of you have PM'd me
If you really want to prove me wrong, just come do it
Jan 26 2013 05:32pm
Quote (TSBoyer @ Jan 26 2013 03:56pm)
lol

Using  bow-side will expose the ama to an easy hitting 1-hit KO charge
It deals twice as much damage as a Guided Arrow and allows you to keep 75% block up and the 50+% dodge that you have
It's extremely difficult for charge to ever hit the ama this way and that is exactly why he started trying to use smite
Not to mention that when knockback hits you off fury while using charge, it turns the paladin around 180 degrees. Again, why he stopped using charge and tried to walk/smite
Watch the video

Now I know for a fact you don't even read what other people write or you simply can't comprehend it, let alone think before you post your own stuff.

I didn't once mention anything about swapping to bow side. I simply said you shouldn't RUN 24/7 (as in, not press your R key to toggle the "Walk" state to maintain your block)
Jan 26 2013 08:05pm
Quote (deehoC @ Jan 26 2013 07:32pm)
Now I know for a fact you don't even read what other people write or you simply can't comprehend it, let alone think before you post your own stuff.

I didn't once mention anything about swapping to bow side. I simply said you shouldn't RUN 24/7 (as in, not press your R key to toggle the "Walk" state to maintain your block)

LOL

You can't block smiting wise ass
Let's re-evaluate your previous troll comment:

Quote (deehoC @ Jan 25 2013 04:21pm)

As you can see in the video, the charge hits 6x on the zon
There are 6x red pixels that appear above her head but not a single one connects
This is because when an amazon defends against charge, you stop and stand still while throwing a fury
and then resume running away from the obvious next smite that is about to happen directly after the charge to get close
Again, watch the video, it will teach you how to flawlessly beat a charging/smiting paladin, using this tactic

Your troll attempts are uneducated on Diablo 2
You should find a different forum to bug

This post was edited by TSBoyer on Jan 26 2013 08:19pm
Gold: 10,460.02
Jan 26 2013 09:51pm
Quote (TSBoyer @ Jan 26 2013 07:56pm)
lol

Using  bow-side will expose the ama to an easy hitting 1-hit KO charge
Watch the video

who said i wanted to duel ur trashzone anyway LOL. I play bowa mostly, nothing to proove to you, you showed us how fucking bad you were with that video.
Jan 27 2013 11:19am
Quote (Team_ifu @ Jan 26 2013 11:51pm)
who said i wanted to duel ur trashzone anyway LOL. I play bowa mostly, nothing to proove to you,  you showed us how fucking bad you were with that video.

You've ran out of things to say and then post this

Great way to stay classy

This post was edited by TSBoyer on Jan 27 2013 11:21am
Jan 27 2013 12:57pm
Quote (TSBoyer @ Jan 26 2013 10:05pm)
LOL

You can't block smiting wise ass
Let's re-evaluate your previous troll comment:

As you can see in the video, the charge hits 6x on the zon
There are 6x red pixels that appear above her head but not a single one connects
This is because when an amazon defends against charge, you stop and stand still while throwing a fury
and then resume running away from the obvious next smite that is about to happen directly after the charge to get close
Again, watch the video, it will teach you how to flawlessly beat a charging/smiting paladin, using this tactic

Your troll attempts are uneducated on Diablo 2
You should find a different forum to bug

Let me say this again clearly for you.

YOU CANNOT READ. I said NOTHING ABOUT BLOCKING SMITES. I said have fun being CHARGED as in the skill CHARGE? Just stop now dude, you make yourself look even sadder every single time.

edit: Now I know why most people think you're a joke

This post was edited by deehoC on Jan 27 2013 12:59pm
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev178910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll