d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > The 1.13 95% Es Firewall Sorc V3.0 > That's Right
Prev17891011Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Dec 14 2010 07:51pm
Quote (alphasquare @ Dec 14 2010 09:47pm)
hammerdin >
sorry but that's fact

interesting comment, funny how i rape hdin in about 2 second though
People that plays hdin are stupid, so stack 2 walls right on you, and theyll tele right into them, and than you laugh
Want to synch me? fine, ill sit with a name lock on your ass

oh you'll sorb me?
Gold: 32,590.00
Dec 14 2010 08:03pm
Quote (Sergeant01 @ Dec 15 2010 02:46am)
That's why the first sentence in introduction is important, let me state it for you:
This char is for pubs, since it needs ES precast to be effective, of course you could adjust it to private duels though.

Any form of sorc can become uneffective vs people that are stacking, this sorc doesnt make the exception

And on the other hand, noone carry fire res setup around, because theres no fire chars using a high % of -fire res

And my build is a glass canon?
Yeah sure, having 4k mana with around 500% mana resplenish and 95% es is considered glass canon.
Even if my whole mana fills up in about 10 second, this is a glass canon build

And can you teach someone how to drive a char if you've never done it?

sorry to break it to you but all my pvp chars have 30 stack when i haven't died yet for anya bug.. add a pair of infernostrides : 30 fr + 10 max.. that is the easy way to do it.. nn mass fire stack.. 1 item which i always have will suffice..

then you wonder what people use to stack vs cold sorcs? kiras.. 70 @ res.. everyone has one ,of these.. gl..

sorry to break it to you.. es is good until your mana runs out.. 4 k mana is gone faster than you can say "hah I have 500% mana repl".. the sacrifices you are making for a pathetic -35 res from facets are just unjustifiable..especially when it is so easily countered..

and sorry but again with the " I am the only guy who knows anything about this build " excuse.. well i'm sorry to break it to you bub.. but if you've played one cooldown caster you've played them all..lure people into fissures/blizzs/firewalls.. stand in fissures;blizzards,firewalls.. namelock fissures,blizzards, firewalls.. I don't see much difference? do you..

and you remember me being on d2pk? well take 1 good guess about what char I happen to have on there?

yeah..
Dec 14 2010 08:11pm
Quote (impiousbe @ Dec 14 2010 10:03pm)
sorry to break it to you but all my pvp chars have 30 stack when i haven't died yet for anya bug.. add a pair of infernostrides : 30 fr + 10 max.. that is the easy way to do it.. nn mass fire stack.. 1 item which i always have will suffice..

then you wonder what people use to stack vs cold sorcs? kiras.. 70 @ res.. everyone has one ,of these.. gl..

sorry to break it to you.. es is good until your mana runs out.. 4 k mana is gone faster than you can say "hah I have 500% mana repl".. the sacrifices you are making for a pathetic -35 res from facets are just unjustifiable..especially when it is so easily countered..

and sorry but again with the " I am the only guy who knows anything about this build " excuse.. well i'm sorry to break it to you bub.. but if you've played one cooldown caster you've played them all..lure people into fissures/blizzs/firewalls.. stand in fissures;blizzards,firewalls.. namelock fissures,blizzards, firewalls.. I don't see much difference? do you..

and you remember me being on d2pk? well take 1 good guess about what char I happen to have on there?

yeah..

Well, as my guides says, if you've read it, theres build with -% fireres when people doesnt stack, but than, when they do, you change your build!!! it's magic

and have you ever played a 95% es sorc? or even a sorc? if you really want to flee, you tele, and what happens when you tele with 500% mana resplenish? it recovers, noone will kill you so fast that you wont be able to tele, except chargers, which i have a special mb build for them!!! :O :O :O

and im open to opinions, many people gave me interesting comment, and ive cosidered them, like tal build, blaze variation, but when people comes to dueling strategies and try to comment them, they are so wrong.
Ive dueled alot on this char, and i know that a blizz sorc isnt like a firewall sorc, i have them both.

Read my whole guide, try this exact build, than ill allow you to comment and rage if i dont consider them
Gold: 32,590.00
Dec 14 2010 08:34pm
Quote (Sergeant01 @ Dec 15 2010 03:11am)
Well, as my guides says, if you've read it, theres build with -% fireres when people doesnt stack, but than, when they do, you change your build!!! it's magic

and have you ever played a 95% es sorc? or even a sorc? if you really want to flee, you tele, and what happens when you tele with 500% mana resplenish? it recovers, noone will kill you so fast that you wont be able to tele, except chargers, which i have a special mb build for them!!! :O :O :O

and im open to opinions, many people gave me interesting comment, and ive cosidered them, like tal build, blaze variation, but when people comes to dueling strategies and try to comment them, they are so wrong.
Ive dueled alot on this char, and i know that a blizz sorc isnt like a firewall sorc, i have them both.

Read my whole guide, try this exact build, than ill allow you to comment and rage if i dont consider them

first off. This is a guide.. a guide that is supposed to help people make their character.. yet I see just you saying what is best..nowhere do you give an alternative for when they do stack..you mention it once..shortly that you actually use -15//then tell people -35 is better? it may be magic to you but it is even more so to me since this is the first time it is mentioned..

I have played several es sorcs.. blizz, fb, light, ice blast.. I have even played some non max block es sorc s and several vita sorcs..and I'm not talking about d2pk chars here..also : Firewall works same as blizzard, with higner damage and less -resistance. Only different things are that it hits more often (when you touch it) but it's easy to get out. --> you wrote this in your guide..just to remind you

and here is the most important point.. the ONLY people's advice you listened to where the ones who came in saying wow gg guide..perhaps this would be a good idea blablabla..whereas any comment with critique was waved away with you have no idea, you've never had one.. I saw previous versions.. versions in which almost everyone was telling you how bad it was.. including me yet none of those comments were incorporated..it was juist you vs the masses and you knew better than anyone around.

fact of the matter is.. in all versions you never once admitted to a mistake..never once accepted an opinion and said to each their own.. never once did you even think twice about comments that came back every single time from lots of different people because you are so sure you are 100% allknowing and no matter how many people say you are wrong you're ego is so out of whack that you will still convince yourself you are right..

Look I am just gonna go ahead and bury the hatchet right here and now.. I cba to discuss this topic again..I'm done with you and this build since there is nothing more I can add but please for the love of god. read through all your versions and look past your own ideas into those who brought theirs in an all be it less friendly manner than the ass kissing that got ideas into this guide to begin with..I've seen many good points waved away to the banner of you don't know anything about firewall sorcs that it has irritated me to the point of wasting my time defying you..perhazps in looking back into those previous versions you will find my first post which was friendly and then see what a huge stuck-up asswipe you were..

/rant

I won't be annoying you any longer..

grtz

imp
Dec 14 2010 08:53pm
Quote (impiousbe @ Dec 14 2010 10:34pm)
first off. This is a guide.. a guide that is supposed to help people make their character.. yet I see just you saying what is best..nowhere do you give an alternative for when they do stack..you mention it once..shortly that you actually use -15//then tell people -35 is better? it may be magic to you but it is even more so to me since this is the first time it is mentioned..

I have played several es sorcs.. blizz, fb, light, ice blast.. I have even played some non max block es sorc s and several vita sorcs..and I'm not talking about d2pk chars here..also : Firewall works same as blizzard, with higner damage and less -resistance. Only different things are that it hits more often (when you touch it) but it's easy to get out. --> you wrote this in your guide..just to remind you

and here is the most important point..  the ONLY people's advice you listened to where the ones who came in saying wow gg guide..perhaps this would be a good idea blablabla..whereas any comment with critique was waved away with you have no idea, you've never had one.. I saw previous versions.. versions in which almost everyone was telling you how bad it was.. including me yet none of those comments were incorporated..it was juist you vs the masses and you knew better than anyone around.

fact of the matter is.. in all versions you never once admitted to a mistake..never once accepted an opinion and said to each their own.. never once did you even think twice about comments that came back every single time from lots of different people because you are so sure you are 100% allknowing and no matter how many people say you are wrong you're ego is so out of whack that you will still convince yourself you are right..

Look I am just gonna go ahead and bury the hatchet right here and now.. I cba to discuss this topic again..I'm done with you and this build since there is nothing more I can add but please for the love of god. read through all your versions and look past your own ideas into those who brought theirs in an all be it less friendly manner than the ass kissing that got ideas into this guide to begin with..I've seen many good points waved away to the banner of you don't know anything about firewall sorcs that it has irritated me to the point of wasting my time defying you..perhazps in looking back into those previous versions you will find my first post which was friendly and then see what a huge stuck-up asswipe you were..

/rant

I won't be annoying you any longer..

grtz

imp

Well, i like how you say this : versions in which almost everyone was telling you how bad it was
I like it because only ignorant says someting is bad, without trying to improve it

Like i said, i incorporated mb, blaze, alternatives builds, some strategies wernt clear, all these due to people comments

And im a scientist, if you're trying to tell me that im wrong somewhere, i need facts to proove me im wrong, not opinions.
and yet, i had a build giving -65% resistance, -35% and -15%, none are 0, because i wont he alll my shits in each games

And when i say that you know nothing about firewall, its because its pretty obvious, have you read my strategies? no, because you say firewall is like blizz.
I use the 60 yards it provide, sure some points are like blizzard, but some arnt, you can stand into a blizz hoping to get hit once or twice and survive, but you cant stand in a firewall hoping to survive. also, when you make a firewall, you can tele 30 yards away and still be into that wall to protect you.

Well, i wont list them all again, just read it.

and what are you expecting me to do to people that are trying to tell me crap? if someone says that my strategies are bad, he have better to share? no, so why would they be bad on the first part?
jsp is full of kids who dont like firewall, because it was once weak, so they are hating
Gold: 73,105.00
Dec 15 2010 12:43am
I made this sorc with a bit of a different setup, basically just took my 95% es fb sorc and reskilled it for fire wall.

i use
shako
enigma
hoto
spirit
arachs
2x sojs
frostburns
mana boots
2 sorc/10 fcr/str/mana amulet

I hit 34-34k firewall 1.6k life 6.3k mana (1.7k life 5k mana with legit scs), which is more than enough for me.

for my block setup i change:
spirit for eld'd whistans
enigma for jeweld' twitchthroe
1x soj for 1x 20 dex raven
2 sorc/fcr/str/mana amulet for 2 sorc/fcr/str/dex/res amulet
and i hit 72% block with 0 points into dex while still maintaining 5k mana (not sure how much with legit scs) and 28k firewall damage.

i wouldn't say my setup is better but it works well, although it may get a bit pricey in some areas (amulets, good mana boots, charms)
Dec 19 2010 10:38pm
Quote (iceydicey @ Dec 15 2010 02:43am)
I made this sorc with a bit of a different setup, basically just took my 95% es fb sorc and reskilled it for fire wall.

i use
shako
enigma
hoto
spirit
arachs
2x sojs
frostburns
mana boots
2 sorc/10 fcr/str/mana amulet

I hit 34-34k firewall 1.6k life 6.3k mana (1.7k life 5k mana with legit scs), which is more than enough for me.

for my block setup i change:
spirit for eld'd whistans
enigma for jeweld' twitchthroe
1x soj for 1x 20 dex raven
2 sorc/fcr/str/mana amulet for 2 sorc/fcr/str/dex/res amulet
and i hit 72% block with 0 points into dex while still maintaining 5k mana (not sure how much with legit scs) and 28k firewall damage.

i wouldn't say my setup is better but it works well, although it may get a bit pricey in some areas (amulets, good mana boots, charms)

my build isnt the only one availble ^^
thats how i came out with firewall idea at first too, i reskilled my fber to es, than i went for 95%
Gold: 9,750.50
Dec 22 2010 08:17am
youtube vid plz
Gold: 41.00
Warn: 10%
Jan 14 2011 01:15am
I made a vita version of this last season with gg gear and it raped pubs, es has to many issues with this build vs any good duler. rather go vita for this build, its a fun build but any real duler always has max resist gear for each element.
Gold: 0.30
Jan 19 2011 01:08pm
Take it from an experienced Firewall dueler and builder

as i have been making them since d2 was released

Imo

Es is a waste on a firewall sorc

Its all about Damage and technique

Feel free to get a hold of me once im back online and playing again for 10+ years experience in this area
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev17891011Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll