d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > The 1.13 95% Es Firewall Sorc V1.2 > That's Right
Prev17891011Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 41.00
May 23 2010 09:39am
Quote (sevlo @ May 23 2010 03:25pm)
Stupid.

Sure.

Imbecile.

Big words from a brainless brick.

I really wish you were Euscnl. These strategies work only versus D2 AI...or horrible duelers. Nice theorycraft + try, though.

No. More like "I don't want to hear you because I Rage And I Suck and know nothing about this game etc"

Basics, you pile of junk.

Definitely m9, I know nothing about sorcs or barbs.
Even Hydra sorc is > this lol

Sure.

Conclusion: You're an idiot or a damn troll.
Cry in any case

Sevlo is on a roll :thumbsup:
Gold: 0.00
May 23 2010 09:40am
Quote (mysz15 @ 23 May 2010 18:36)
Ok stop arguing guys... theres one sure thing:
This guide is more like theorycrafting than a fact so until u post a video of u owning decent pvpers
or someone with skills from this forum get pwnt by u i wont believe in those owning-ass-abilities which this guide says about.

Personal insults require personal response, though.
Otherwise you're right.

Quote (Styxzz @ 23 May 2010 18:39)
Sevlo is on a roll :thumbsup:

Teh fiery and furious hydra ist blazin m9!

This post was edited by sevlo on May 23 2010 09:40am
Gold: 617.15
May 23 2010 10:03am
Quote (sevlo @ May 21 2010 06:45pm)
East bvcs are mostly garbage (proof provided if needed)
Chances are high you encountered mere junk when testing the build.

Quote (sevlo @ May 22 2010 02:30pm)
That East bvcs are as bad as you are.

Take a look at some insightful East-wisdom on bvcs:
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=39932104&f=53&o=0

Ww is a mobile attack which can't be just walked down (that's God damn suicide you brick), and full str bugged barbs (mass desynching) will just tear you like paper if you walk them.

while I agreed on what you say about barbs

I do not on the east part... there is just alot of noobs around thats all.. I mean.. god dam each week I see someones bvc having arreats.. and just look at those *bvc* questions here in thise forum..-

east ladder has and insane load of players alot of which either just pvm/mf trade.. and only then pvp a bit.. also alot havent gotten any decent pvp chars yet..

which makes a firewall sors viable atm ^^

I kinda like to duel this sors soon.
Gold: 27.00
Warn: 10%
May 23 2010 10:46am
Quote (haloneya @ May 23 2010 11:03am)

I do not on the east part... there is just alot of noobs around thats all.. I mean.. god dam each week I see someones bvc having arreats.. and just look at those *bvc* questions here in thise forum..-

east ladder has and insane load of players alot of which either just pvm/mf trade.. and only then pvp a bit.. also alot havent gotten any decent pvp chars yet..

Just a little off topic; but I'd say the majority of Easts PvP'ers are Tradespawns (sometimes they can be nice, but they're just going for the expensive chars without knowledge of the build, i.e. Arreats on a BvC...) or Melee duelers, who do know their builds but their are strict guidelines on character layouts to be successful. That being said, there are a few ladders going on at East with pretty respectable players/ characters, but they are so outnumbered to "randos" in pubs thats it's usually the retards we hear from. That is all.

The strategy part doesn't work for me, but then everyone has their own style of playing and has to find their own niche.
Gold: 0.00
May 23 2010 10:48am
Quote (CompanyOfThree @ 23 May 2010 19:46)
Just a little off topic; but I'd say the majority of Easts PvP'ers are Tradespawns (sometimes they can be nice, but they're just going for the expensive chars without knowledge of the build, i.e. Arreats on a BvC...) or Melee duelers, who do know their builds but their are strict guidelines on character layouts to be successful. That being said, there are a few ladders going on at East with pretty respectable players/ characters, but they are so outnumbered to "randos" in pubs thats it's usually the retards we hear from. That is all.

The strategy part doesn't work for me, but then everyone has their own style of playing and has to find their own niche.

Or spending 38k...or using bvc amulets ^_^

Quote (haloneya @ 23 May 2010 19:03)

It was just an insult

Quote (haloneya @ 23 May 2010 19:50)
other then this I am proly going to try this firewall sors for a fun in pubs ^^

Make sure it's ladder

This post was edited by sevlo on May 23 2010 10:50am
May 23 2010 10:50am
Quote (CompanyOfThree @ May 23 2010 04:46pm)

agreed on alot of this

and pubs are as allways pubs..

however 1 thing that I do like which happens alot on europa is that there aint so many hackers.. despite there are more players on east ladder sorta weird...

other then this I am proly going to try this firewall sors for a fun in pubs ^^
Gold: 27.00
Warn: 10%
May 23 2010 10:50am
Quote (sevlo @ May 23 2010 11:48am)

My point exactly ^_^
Now I must dissappear to finish working on my guild!! :ph34r:
May 23 2010 10:53am
Quote (sevlo @ May 23 2010 04:48pm)

It was just an insult

aight

Make sure it's ladder

ofc ^^ it will be on east ladder

or mayby euro nl

could be fun if it turn out to be better then fb onces you know what to do Oo no wait..

Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
May 23 2010 12:29pm
Quote (sevlo @ May 23 2010 11:25am)
Stupid.

Sure.

Imbecile.

Big words from a brainless brick.

I really wish you were Euscnl. These strategies work only versus D2 AI...or horrible duelers. Nice theorycraft + try, though.

No. More like "I don't want to hear you because I Rage And I Suck and know nothing about this game etc"

Basics, you pile of junk.

Definitely m9, I know nothing about sorcs or barbs.
Even Hydra sorc is > this lol

Sure.

Conclusion: You're an idiot or a damn troll.
Cry in any case

is that all you have for arguments? 1 word insults?

let me proove you ur the retard one ok?

When a char desynch while running, he does because hes str glitched? no, he does because his frw is high
a char who dissapear while attack does it because of ias, example frenzy barb, ww.
Str glitch only makes other not see that you are wearing equipment, thats it
here, i made a topic for you
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=44073229&f=21&o=0#p293439360

About ba
http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/elite/axes.shtml

rangeradder : 2

so im the idiot? your calling me an idiots about your false arguments, does that makes you even more retard than im supposed to be?
i think so

Quote (mysz15 @ May 23 2010 11:36am)
Ok stop arguing guys... theres one sure thing:
This guide is more like theorycrafting than a fact so until u post a video of u owning decent pvpers
or someone with skills from this forum get pwnt by u i wont believe in those owning-ass-abilities which this guide says about.

people dont believe what they never seen, that why noone believe that firewall sorc own some asses
if i had made a guide about hdin everyone would agree, because who never tried an hdin?

This post was edited by Sergeant01 on May 23 2010 12:36pm
Gold: 32,590.00
May 23 2010 12:45pm
dude range adder is above normal range of any char using no weapons : aka 1.. total range of a ba is 3.. thus far your knowledge on melee weapon ranges..

also you think we underestimate the build because it's new but you are talking about damage here. yes the damage is impressive and will be underestimated but you have your head so far up your own ass about this build that you are missing some clear flaws that you should fix.

I really don't care if this guide sinks to the depths of jsp failed guides or not. But when you put yourself out there on jsp you will come across people who know this game far better then either of us and they will pounce on any mistakes made. and there are a few. If you want this guide to work you should start believing what people say. it's you vs jsp at the moment.

If you are looking to get a sticky just take some of these comments from myself and others into account. not all.. not mine.. but there are things that would improve this guide into something useful that you are laughing away because you're so sure about how awesome it is.

If I were to summarize this guide objectively I would say it is a char built up on basic d2 mechanics that bring nothing new since most of it is general knowledge. I actually read this guide and I learned nothing.

I don't wanna argue with you about your guide since you won't listen anyway but I will state that your attitude towards comments is entirely wrong. instead of finding excuses and defending mistakes.. be the bigger man. admit your mistakes.improve the guide.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev17891011Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll