d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Barb Vs Druid - Ll
Prev167891028Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6.66
Jun 28 2013 03:39pm
Quote (AndreaOvna @ Jun 28 2013 09:06pm)
Ok, I didn't even bother reading.
Just look through dueling ladders and find my name.

End of story.

/e
Ugh, I'll respond.

I never said they'll be easy, let me clarify.
BASED ON barb meeting peak potential and dueling 100% properly, (both classes doing this,) barb has huge advantages simply b/c of dynamic movement.

An hdin honestly though, is np.
0% block while synching.
Blindspot while tele'ing
Pertaining blindspotting, I am not saying forcing it, but 1x then escape.
Also, use of leap makes them have to come towards you.
Honestly, it's not a personal battle i'm trying to have w/ you, more just discussing facets of their dueling potential.

"you'll ignore me" my ass hehehe

however, you just revealed yourself (dueling ladder my black ass LOL) as one of the casual bigmouthnoobs. again kid, if you have no clue what you are talking about - keep your mouth shut, that way you at least wont make you look like biggest scrub on earth.
you obv think that l8z-style is "good" hammer. Good ones wont charge around, nearly not at all, since the bvc is going to b strbugged (obv i am talking about ppl who KNOW the shit about their chars, just so u notice) thus probably always b desynched.
"having them to come towards you"??? son, good hammerdin wont let you breathe, he will hunt the bvc nonstop, trying to box him, trying to place hammerfields where he expects barb to b next etc etc. your leap wont do shit vs good hammerdin (its fun vs retardednoobones charging within their own hammerfields).

personal battle? no son, i am not taking this personal, you simply revealed that you are a bigmouthnobody, a casual noob trying to act big cuz he perhaps won few duels on a "dueling ladder" lol
next time either get ur shit right or have at least some dueling experience if you try to get in the battle with some1 who obviously knows more about the game (no1 gives a flying fuck about you thinking some1s posts were irrelevant) than you will ever be able to learn. or stay one of the ulltima-like theorycrafters.
you pick :)

p.s. u have dismissed urself forever with this one: "A good barb, SHOULD NEVER LOSE TO AN HDIN... lol."
Gold: 3,854.69
Jun 28 2013 03:58pm
i don't understand what's wrong with US hdins. every US player think Hdin have no chance vs bvc oO
Gold: 461.40
Jun 28 2013 04:06pm
Quote (AndreaOvna @ 28 Jun 2013 19:38)
Ok, no. Zeal vs barb stands no chance whatsoever.

WW = Dynamic move. All of this comes down to that.

And honestly based on that comment, I'm going to ignore all of your future posts.

Lol, stupid.

Honestly rimtutitukee, you should stay out of SnG you really don't seem to know very much about these matchups...
Uhhhh. A good barb, SHOULD NEVER LOSE TO AN HDIN... lol.
Not even going to bother going into detail but that is not an option..

lol, ok. Once again if barb is properly geared, and acts in a proper manner, none of these chars have any hope...whatsoever...

MB NEC:
Their problem lies in their block rate. Any barb who can whirl tightly enough, and throw in a zerk while they are in block lock, will rape any mb nec
MB necs are not a problem.

MB TRAPPER:
IF a barb hounds them, and goes off screen and comes back w/ c/t and keeps them hounded, there is really no hope once again.
A barb can avoid traps w/ great ease and also, it's barbs have greatest ease when it comes to escaping from FHR locks.

MB DRUID:
IF a barb whirls a loose tri whirl somewhat similar to what would be used vs. a v/t, they end up dodging about 90% of nados.
Now, if a barb can hound this druid around, destroy all summons and keep chasing them w/ zerk or tight ww's to engage block lock, there once again is no hope.
NOTE: This thread is not about HOW to beat an mb druid, it's about LL and me trolling my friend, but we can discuss these details on a side note.

ALSO, any experienced barb will vouch all of this.
In reality, apart from the speed and life/res/variety/etc. a barb has, it really comes down to 1 thing. Barbs can attack dynamically, every other char uses a static attack.
There really is no arguing a barbs potential based on this simple fact. Barb keeps distance when necessary while attacking = win. Barb fhr/fbr locks when necessary = win.

lol
Gold: 0.70
Warn: 10%
Jun 28 2013 04:34pm
As a Barb I never had trouble with any specific class.
Gold: 27,433.00
Jun 28 2013 04:39pm
Quote (rimtutitukee @ Jun 28 2013 08:05pm)
son, no offense but i have forgot moar about this game than you'd be able to learn in 7 lifetimes...
if you think that "A good barb, SHOULD NEVER LOSE TO AN HDIN" then you have never duelled a really good hammerdin (assuming you have played barb at least once in your life) --> good hammerdin>good barb, no matter how much u try 2 cry bout it
if you think that "MB necs are not a problem."  then you have never seen, let alone duelled a good mb nec
if you think that barb has good/easy time vs a good trapper - then you have never seen, let alone dueled a good trapper
if you think that barb has good/easy time vs a good mb eledruid, then you clearly havent even seen a good druid once in your life.

sure barb has good chance(s) to win each of these duels, but NONE of them is as easy as you think it is :)

however, since you are the one asking for help to beat eledruid and your only "tactic" to stay alive is LL, you, son, are not in position to call any1 "stupid" here

p.s.: feel free to "bother going into detail", i am sure ppl around here will appreciate the laughs

100% Agreed with this post.

But u noobie.

Quote (rimtutitukee @ Jun 28 2013 10:39pm)
"you'll ignore me" my ass hehehe

however, you just revealed yourself (dueling ladder my black ass LOL) as one of the casual bigmouthnoobs. again kid, if you have no clue what you are talking about - keep your mouth shut, that way you at least wont make you look like biggest scrub on earth.
you obv think that l8z-style is "good" hammer. Good ones wont charge around, nearly not at all,  since the bvc is going to b strbugged (obv i am talking about ppl who KNOW the shit about their chars, just so u notice) thus probably always b desynched.
"having them to come towards you"??? son, good hammerdin wont let you breathe, he will hunt the bvc nonstop, trying to box him, trying to place hammerfields where he expects barb to b next etc etc. your leap wont do shit vs good hammerdin (its fun vs retardednoobones charging within their own hammerfields).

personal battle? no son, i am not taking this personal, you simply revealed that you are a bigmouthnobody, a casual noob trying to act big cuz he perhaps won few duels on a "dueling ladder" lol
next time either get ur shit right or have at least some dueling experience if you try to get in the battle with some1 who obviously knows more about the game (no1 gives a flying fuck about you thinking some1s posts were irrelevant) than you will ever be able to learn. or stay one of the ulltima-like theorycrafters.
you pick :)

p.s. u have dismissed urself forever with this one: "A good barb, SHOULD NEVER LOSE TO AN HDIN... lol."

You curious me son

Quote (AndreaOvna @ Jun 28 2013 08:06pm)
Ok, I didn't even bother reading.
Just look through dueling ladders and find my name.

End of story.

/e
Ugh, I'll respond.

I never said they'll be easy, let me clarify.
BASED ON barb meeting peak potential and dueling 100% properly, (both classes doing this,) barb has huge advantages simply b/c of dynamic movement.

An hdin honestly though, is np.
0% block while synching.
Blindspot while tele'ing
Pertaining blindspotting, I am not saying forcing it, but 1x then escape.
Also, use of leap makes them have to come towards you.
Honestly, it's not a personal battle i'm trying to have w/ you, more just discussing facets of their dueling potential.

Good hdins dont use synchs. I could beat average Eu hdins on barb but still a boring duel but no way a barb could beat top ones.

Always fun to hear americans theory on hdin :-D

This post was edited by DHA on Jun 28 2013 04:52pm
Gold: 355.00
Jun 28 2013 05:11pm
Lol, for someone who actually has one of the more decent BvC guides, this is quite surprising..

But, I guess I could have known simply by the fact you rely upon 63% fcr on a barb... enough said.

Where are all of the decent barbs east to fend off these trolls?

Hdins can be a pain, but in reality they're are not the most difficult class for a BvC, nor should they really be much of a challenge.

Waiting for 10+ ppl to rage against this reality..
Jun 28 2013 05:37pm
Ye im just too shitty to play without 63fcr sorry, real gozus bvc play 37 fcr (it needs obviously more skills) fuck me..

Say what you want lol, i dno who is this rimtutitukee but he knows what he is saying.

You don't know what a good hdin is, same as your friend TSboyer from east.

Ye well i forgot you said also bvc should kill all trap/nec/druid with maxblock, yes sure^^ but not in Europe tho against a players that arent totaly retarded... but i guess we europeans are just too shitty and Easties are insane.

tl dr version East theory :

Barb > Nec (mb ofc), Trap (mb), Druid (mb), Hdin (pretty sure americans also make hammer with maxblock but who knows o_o..)

Damn Yurop barbs sux.
Gold: 6.66
Jun 28 2013 05:43pm
Quote (DHA @ Jun 29 2013 12:39am)
100% Agreed with this post.

But u noobie.

You curious me son

Good hdins dont use synchs. I could beat average Eu hdins on barb but still a boring duel but no way a barb could beat top ones.

Always fun to hear americans theory on hdin :-D

i know, me are noob <_<
whatever, son, i am dissapoint!

Quote (AndreaOvna @ Jun 29 2013 01:11am)
Lol, for someone who actually has one of the more decent BvC guides, this is quite surprising..

But, I guess I could have known simply by the fact you rely upon 63% fcr on a barb... enough said.

Where are all of the decent barbs east to fend off these trolls?

Hdins can be a pain, but in reality they're are not the most difficult class for a BvC, nor should they really be much of a challenge.

Waiting for 10+ ppl to rage against this reality..

it might appear "surprising" to some1 as clueless as you. no "decent" barb is going to agree with you, better you stop trying unless you insist to be revealed as one of biggest clueless theorycrafting dorks after ultima1 :)
but since you still really believe that hammerdins "nor should they really be much of a challenge" for a bvc, you are nothing but hopeless bigmouth random...
I was able to win 2-3 out of 10 rounds vs Kamber (by far one of the best euro hammerdins) when we were playing @ the fullest. He was sure that I wouldnt win a single round, but after the duels he accepted that bvc surely can win few duels, even vs best hammerdins.

long story short, good luck getting "decent barbs" to defend you in this one lolololol
Jun 28 2013 05:57pm
Kamber the bestest :D..

Ye barb can win like 1-2 rounds in a ft5.. but i doubt the best hdins in the last 4 years would lose more than 1 round.

ps : DuDu
Gold: 3,209.94
Jun 28 2013 06:11pm
I used to offer 10:1 odds or more for my hammer vs any barb escnl.

Never lost~
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev167891028Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll