d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > The Hammerdin Guide > Updated + Dueling Strategys!
Prev167891015Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Banned
Gold: 590.36
Warn: 60%
Mar 11 2007 05:00pm
gieb meh 20fcr amu ;/

ps. i really doubt it u tank 15fbs lol
20k fb does 666dmg to 80res hammer

This post was edited by Moonlike on Mar 11 2007 05:17pm
Gold: 68.00
Warn: 50%
Mar 11 2007 05:07pm
Quote (-TheJesus-- @ Sun, Mar 11 2007, 10:55pm)
Quote (rem-14 @ Sun, Mar 11 2007, 08:27pm)
Quote (Moonlike @ Sun, Mar 11 2007, 02:19pm)
Quote (Pseudonym_ @ Sun, Mar 11 2007, 07:29pm)
Quote (TheJesus-- @ Sun, 11 Mar 2007, 20:04)
Quote (Pseudonym_ @ Sun, Mar 11 2007, 06:58pm)
Quote (TheJesus-- @ Sun, 11 Mar 2007, 19:57)
Quote (Pseudonym_ @ Sun, Mar 11 2007, 06:56pm)
Quote (TheJesus-- @ Sun, 11 Mar 2007, 19:54)
If you read my guide, you will udnerstand it's build up with massive res charms. There is no need for additional res aureas whatsoever and they greatly interrupt the duel flow by changing it on and off.

Res auras passivly increases your maximal resistance.

I know that.

Then you also know that there is no need to switch auras and interrupt your dueling flow.

since u cant have conz on aswell, it sure does interrupt the duel flow. For you, i don't know but for me it certainly do.

You just said that you know that the res auras passivly increase your maximal resistance, right?

y but as far as i know passive res count as a normal so u cant use tg(90res=bm), i dont see a reason to change my hs build then

with 10 points in light res 10 in fire res, you can switch to a lo'd shako to get 85% light res without sacrificing your belt, you can use waterwalks to get 85% fire res without anything.

80% w WW and I take around 15 fbs, do you think i need more than that? And i don't have to sacrifice my belt. If i play 7on1 vs druids and melee chars involved, i use wizzy + whisp = 11k dmg = np. I don't understand what this debate is all about. Using auras w a 20/5 hammer build is pure fucking shit since no char will ever hurt you except some light based cars (very little), simple is that. If ppl somehow won't accept or believe it's good, then stick with your auras and multi shift w auras +charge/vigor +conc and try be an effecitve dueller. GL HF. Problem is solved.

hmm just to correct u, seems u dont understand what Pseudonym is trying to explain

u dont need to switch on res auras, they just give a passiv bonus (2 pts in it = +1% max res) none is talking about switching between res auras during the duel here

This post was edited by Torondhor on Mar 11 2007 05:36pm
Gold: 8.00
Mar 11 2007 05:33pm
Quote (Moonlike @ Sun, Mar 11 2007, 11:00pm)
gieb meh 20fcr amu ;/

ps. i really doubt it u tank 15fbs lol
20k fb does 666dmg to 80res hammer

Well you might be right. Was after all 4-5 months since i played serious. But anyway, i sustain enough amount of dmg to not beeing in need of more res.
Gold: 15.01
Mar 11 2007 05:41pm
I've Seen What Torondhor Said and I share The Same opinion , how comes u don't even know about that?
at the Same times i just clicked on your profile and saw how pathetic your Seem to be , Saying in 1 word
That are overpowered While u manage your Hammer , indeed u r close from perfection but don't feel Like you were
Over All , Because u r really far from being god or a god decendant .I was also wondering why u don't accept any priv hammer vs hammer
or well there are 2 answers , First would be that u think u shouldn't waste time with 'trash' or 'Mortals' That's how u refer to
Noobs/newbs The second answer would be That u are afraid to Loose your 'inmortality'.Be Carefull you weaknesses Will Grow
and your hammer Soon won't afect anyone and your Shield will loose his divinity and It Will be broken.
You might be the 'Legend' Rip_TheJesus but who Said this Legend couldn't be Replaced by another one?

I have no clue about where is the perfect player and about where is the best hva/hvh here but
I think u haven't open your eyes yet and u haven't see that there are more people overpassing
you potential right now.With All This i don't refer to you just to the way you think about yourself.
Aint making a moral description of you , simply because your profile wont give me enough informations
to do it.

Last thing ,i adopted one of your special tecnics Squelch every1 one in Duel Games When u join ,
it works Well and I think u feel less raged when u Die.

Right if you are going to reply saying 'Cry virgin' or something like that then u better ignore me.

This post was edited by Domino on Mar 11 2007 05:44pm
Mar 11 2007 05:48pm
Quote (Domino @ Sun, Mar 11 2007, 11:41pm)
I've Seen What Torondhor Said and I share The Same opinion , how comes u don't even know about that?
at the Same times i just clicked on your profile and saw how pathetic your Seem to be , Saying in 1 word
That are overpowered While u manage your Hammer , indeed u r close from perfection but don't feel Like you were
Over All , Because u r really far from being god or a god decendant .I was also wondering why u don't accept any priv hammer vs hammer
or well there are 2 answers , First would be that u think u shouldn't waste time with 'trash' or 'Mortals' That's how u refer to
Noobs/newbs The second answer would be That u are afraid to Loose your 'inmortality'.Be Carefull you weaknesses Will Grow
and your hammer Soon won't afect anyone and your Shield will loose his divinity and It Will be broken.
You might be the 'Legend' Rip_TheJesus but who Said this Legend couldn't be Replaced by another one?

I have no clue about where is the perfect player and about where is the best hva/hvh here but
I think u haven't open your eyes yet and u haven't see that there are more people overpassing
you potential right now.With This i don't refer to you just to the way you think about yourself.
Aint making a moral description of you , simply because your profile wont give me enough informations
to do it.

Last thing ,i adopted one of your special tecnics Squelch every1 one in Duel Games When u join ,
it works Well and I think u feel less raged when u Die.

Right if you are going to reply saying 'Cry virgin' or something like that then u better ignore me.

Who are you anway, a shitty random trying to get some points by compensate for "something" by trying to be clever? GG.
Have you ever considered the irony in the text i've written in my profile you illiterate fuckface? Obviously not. This forum dosen't surprise me anymore. Full of retards and kidds under 17. How can i accept a challenge when i have been away from d2 the past 4 months? Don't ever come with such shitlow comments that i wouldn't accept a challenge when you don't know facts. I tell you what, ask any good dueller in SCNL if i have duelled them countless of times. You will probably be surprised to hear the answer.

This post was edited by --TheJesus-- on Mar 11 2007 05:49pm
Mar 11 2007 05:55pm
It's funny when pl think they have an opinion about me or know me when you haven't even seen me play. I find that quite funny.
I haven't had any interest in d2 whatsoever the past months. I have done and achieved everything there is to achieve. I'm simply fed by d2 community and it's silly behavior among players. On top of that i have new widescreen (which isen't very suitable for d2) and comp. What you frankly believe and think about me dosen't touch my back my friend. YOu are completely unknown to me and you sit here and make clever comments with your illiterate illustrations of my profile? Shall i laugh now?

This post was edited by --TheJesus-- on Mar 11 2007 06:00pm
Mar 11 2007 05:58pm
Right , That was the Answer i was waiting for.
And I'm talking about the Present not the Past , your legend Was build in the Past
And Being away from D2 for 4 months changes anything to what i'v said?
You are maby right many things can change in 4 months :s
Well u look a bit irritated , but I'm not a fuckface or a retarded neither a kid who doesn't
know about what he's speaking about.I admit What i've said was also pathetic
because the truth is i don't even care about this.
And Sry for Spaming this topic :>

/edit : what a honor u posted twice just to answer to what i'v said

This post was edited by Domino on Mar 11 2007 06:00pm
Mar 11 2007 06:04pm
Quote (Domino @ Sun, Mar 11 2007, 11:58pm)
Right , That was the Answer i was waiting for.
And I'm talking about the Present not the Past , your legend Was build in the Past
And Being away from D2 for 4 months changes anything to what i'v said?
You are maby right many things can change in 4 months :s
Well u look a bit irritated , but I'm not a fuckface or a retarded neither a kid who doesn't
know about what he's speaking about.I admit What i've said was also pathetic
because the truth is i don't even care about this.
And Sry for Spaming this topic :>

Ofc it is, since i'm inactive atm i can't continue to build what has been can i? Isen't that pretty obvious? Yes it changes everything since everything you're sayng is taken from air. I'm not irritated, but ppl like you, randoms and other naps make me fed up with the community of d2. I 've been active in quite many games at top level the past years and i can say, without a doubt, d2 community is the most childish one you can find. There are exceptions, but they are indeed few.

This post was edited by --TheJesus-- on Mar 11 2007 06:07pm
Gold: 0.04
Warn: 80%
Mar 11 2007 06:05pm
Lol... it is ok but many expensive stuff xD
Mar 11 2007 06:09pm
As you Said the game(D2 community)/forum/ is infected by randoms
So explain me how could i guess your profile was you
Being ironical?how could i guess you weren't serious when u wrote
that?

This post was edited by Domino on Mar 11 2007 06:10pm