d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > The Uber Wolf Druid Guide
Prev167891016Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 4 2011 08:38pm
Quote (Criaric @ Aug 4 2011 11:36pm)
Id +1 the guide on the sticky but I mean . 1 JSP wont let me. 2 I have a more elaborate 1 somewhere else. I agree JSP needed a sticky for Uber Fury maybe it will bring in money to my Druid. Trying to sell him.

dont know of any1 that could buy from ya, but theres alot more interest from people to make a uber druid instead of a smiter now
Gold: 50.00
Aug 4 2011 08:41pm
Quote (pensfanlf @ Aug 4 2011 08:38pm)
dont know of any1 that could buy from ya, but theres alot more interest from people to make a uber druid instead of a smiter now

I enjoyed mine a lot but I need some FG to move to hardcore
Aug 4 2011 08:51pm
Quote (Criaric @ Aug 4 2011 11:41pm)
I enjoyed mine a lot but I need some FG to move to hardcore

yea, alot of fun, i wouldnt beable to sell mine for as much as yours, but i dont think ill be selling him for a long time, unless ladder does reset on sept28
Gold: 50.00
Aug 4 2011 09:05pm
Quote (pensfanlf @ Aug 4 2011 08:51pm)
yea, alot of fun, i wouldnt beable to sell mine for as much as yours, but i dont think ill be selling him for a long time, unless ladder does reset on sept28

NVM I miscounted it is sep 28th

This post was edited by Criaric on Aug 4 2011 09:05pm
Gold: 1,145.00
Aug 4 2011 09:18pm
Problem is that there are many characters out there that can do Ubers faster and more efficiently...

Kicksin > Smiter > Rest... it is and always will be like that. End of story.

Other than that I would still say that you have not completely understodd the important things of facing the Ubers... screen DMG (or DMG in general) is not even nearly as important as AR, Hit Chance and a high amount of Crushing Blow are... you need to rely more on those stats.
Aug 4 2011 09:24pm
Quote (aneas @ Aug 5 2011 12:18am)
Problem is that there are many characters out there that can do Ubers faster and more efficiently...

Kicksin > Smiter > Rest... it is and always will be like that. End of story.

Other than that I would still say that you have not completely understodd the important things of facing the Ubers... screen DMG (or DMG in general) is not even nearly as important as AR, Hit Chance and a high amount of Crushing Blow are... you need to rely more on those stats.

i know you probably didnt waste your time reading through comments, most is just from a troll that brought in 2 friends cause he knows hes incorrect, never tried a kicksin, but i know id prefer wolf over smiter
and im hittin about 98% of the time, so theres not much difference in the hitting chance smite compared to fury (2%)
Aug 4 2011 09:29pm
Quote (pensfanlf @ 5 Aug 2011 04:24)
i know you probably didnt waste your time reading through comments, most is just from a troll that brought in 2 friends cause he knows hes incorrect, never tried a kicksin, but i know id prefer wolf over smiter
and im hittin about 98% of the time, so theres not much difference in the hitting chance smite compared to fury (2%)

The problem is that everyone - like you - is defending their own guides vs. objective criticism (like mine)...
You believe that you hit 98% of the time, while in reality that value is very likely to be lower... and that is one of the biggest flaws in most builds... you NEED to hit vs. the Ubers to apply CB (which you haven't maxed in your build as well)...

Higher chance to deal a CB >>>>>>>> everything else vs. Ubers... and a Smiter hitting 100% of the time with 100% CB is simply unbeatable... why is this so hard to understand?
Aug 4 2011 09:36pm
Quote (aneas @ Aug 5 2011 12:29am)
The problem is that everyone - like you - is defending their own guides vs. objective criticism (like mine)...
You believe that you hit 98% of the time, while in reality that value is very likely to be lower... and that is one of the biggest flaws in most builds... you NEED to hit vs. the Ubers to apply CB (which you haven't maxed in your build as well)...

Higher chance to deal a CB >>>>>>>> everything else vs. Ubers... and a Smiter hitting 100% of the time with 100% CB is simply unbeatable... why is this so hard to understand?

why is it needed for everyone to try and tear down my guide??
i dont know or care about all that nerdy stuff
all i know is, i hit alot more than i miss, i rarely miss!!
and it works better than the smiters I'VE used, why is THAT the hardest thing for you genius' to understand??? you seem to understand that nerdy technical stuff
trying to get this thread closed so no more spam is created, nobodys gonna want to make this build because of people like you that havent even tried this build yet make it seem like shit
Gold: 39,473.41
Aug 4 2011 09:40pm
Quote (pensfanlf @ Aug 4 2011 09:36pm)
and it works better than the smiters I'VE used, why is THAT the hardest thing for you genius' to understand??? you seem to understand that nerdy technical stufftrying to get this thread closed so no more spam is created, nobodys gonna want to make this build because of people like you that havent even tried this build yet make it seem like shit

bro no offense,but olba and aneas have clearly explained to you why smiter is so cheap,hence why everyone makes uber smiters and not uber fury.Sure its doable, but people always look for faster ways,etc

i am in no way bashing/criticing ur guide-just tryin to point out somethin
Aug 4 2011 09:41pm
Quote (pensfanlf @ 5 Aug 2011 04:36)
and it works better than the smiters I'VE used, why is THAT the hardest thing for you genius' to understand??? you seem to understand that nerdy technical stuff
trying to get this thread closed so no more spam is created, nobodys gonna want to make this build because of people like you that havent even tried this build yet make it seem like shit

believe me, i tried almost all of the possible builds for Ubers... i know what I am talking about... and I am not doing this to get your thread closed or anything... I am not tearing apart your guide.
It is a fun character to play, but it is neither the fastest (definitely not faster than Kicksin or Smiter) and it is not even the best build for a Wolf.

I just want people to KNOW this... I will not stop them from making your build and trying it out... I just want to say that this guide is written by a beginner and not 100% reliable... therefore I think - for example - that it should not get stickied or anythign like that.

Problem is that you won't change your build anyway to improve it, no matter how many more experienced players tell you important things..
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev167891016Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll