d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > My Kicksin Guide
Prev167891022Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,044.06
Mar 4 2007 10:05am
this guide really rules, nice one hofx! It's a great base to build a char, then start experimenting, really well though out.

I've gone for a pvmish build

20 dragon talon

20 venom

20 death sentry

20 lightning sentry

1 in all shadow disciplines.

Items :

guilliumes (trying to find a 15/15 for it, although i am considering 3martial/20ias gloves maybe)

maras
2 20dex ravens
storm (res socketed)
upgraded gores
last wish phase blade

Here's the general pvm changes I made
Enigma (the char teles baals fine)
Arach (skills and fcr for tele)
Trang ouls gloves, fcr, res, and a bit more venom dmg(I precast venom with these always). - for ubertrist i switch to dracs, if i am not teleporting in baals i usethem also

Merc (the important bit)

Eth Infinity
Eth forti
Eth gaze

this merc ensures that you will own in pvm, setup your traps (if you use shadow warrior they'll set some up also), then go and kick the hell out of a couple of monsters, and within seconds death sentry will do the rest, 3k dmg is enough for it to do soem dmg, especially with infinity aswell.

Anyone got any pvp tips for me? i suck at pvp, i know the builds not meant to support it, but i'm sure with a few changes i could geta little better.

This post was edited by interweb on Mar 4 2007 10:06am
Gold: 50.00
Mar 6 2007 12:04am
Hey, my friend gave me a last wish zerker recently. Should I use it or try to find something else that's cheaper?
Gold: 50.00
Mar 7 2007 12:42am
Ok, i recently acquired a PB but i was wondering, how much dex (w/o items) should I have by level 85? I am using every item you suggested except i subed out the mars for a highlords.
Gold: 120.00
Mar 7 2007 06:06pm
Quote (hofx2 @ Thu, Feb 8 2007, 09:51pm)
Quote (AnagrA @ Sat, Feb 3 2007, 05:55am)
The title of this build is wrong! This is Sword ShieldCB Kickssin ! This isn't a specific Kickssin Build! ( ... )

You don't understand this built at all. We want CB not elemental dmg, this is a uber runner. And lol -% res to enemy DOES NOT WORK WITH TRAPS OR MARTIAL ATTACKS i tought everybody knew that now... So i dont see how this build "sux". Go uber with your elemental kicksin and you wont do shit for sure. And BoS will only grant you 1 fpa loosing massive dr and res. And who talked about dragon tail? Its a dragon talon build, dragon tail is ugly anyway. And no way you want to charge up with ubers , total waste of time , you just want to "cb" them and "ow" them as FAST as possible. And no need for dual claw, this is not pvp , shield block works fine. So finally i don't think you know shit about the subject thats why your comments are totally unadequate.

Well I did'n said this build don works... I just said is not a specific Martial build!

First because is Sword Shield based.
Socond because is based on CB...
So u batter make a smiter !

This build is confuseing for some people because is not "class speciffic".

Anyway the way u answeared looks to me at least unpolite... sorry for sayng anything !
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 7 2007 06:24pm
Quote (Nokka @ Sun, 31 Dec 2006, 18:18)
Crap I guess I'm a retard, it says venom applies on Dragon Talon in the actual guide, sorry for being a retard ;p
you'll get over it.

Gold: 0.50
Warn: 70%
Mar 7 2007 06:25pm
Quote (AdzMod @ Thu, Mar 8 2007, 12:24am)
Quote (Nokka @ Sun, 31 Dec 2006, 18:18)
Crap I guess I'm a retard, it says venom applies on Dragon Talon in the actual guide, sorry for being a retard ;p
you'll get over it.

Mar 8 2007 04:27am
wow can some of you stop using fancy words cause its just shananigans dont understand half the posts
Mar 22 2007 12:46am
just wanted to add something fade and venom do not work at same time so lw is kinda a dumb idea another good substitute would be astreons in my mind for cb 10ias and upto 200%bonus to ar good idea on the ss though i tryed a pheonix mon for more damage but i dont really think its worth it
Mar 23 2007 02:19pm
Quote (Culling_the_shadows @ Thu, Mar 22 2007, 06:46am)
just wanted to add something fade and venom do not work at same time so lw is kinda a dumb idea another good substitute would be astreons in my mind for cb 10ias and upto 200%bonus to ar good idea on the ss though i tryed a pheonix mon for more damage but i dont really think its worth it

fade and venom DO work at the same time, ele dmg is not nearly enough for ubers, you will have enough AR with LW, and lastly- ed works on boots dmg (which is really shitty to begin with) so your not adding hardly any dmg at all with phoenix... redemption is nice though (but doesn't work very well in ubers)
Gold: 129.19
Apr 10 2007 03:20pm
Quote (AnagrA @ Wed, Mar 7 2007, 07:06pm)
Quote (hofx2 @ Thu, Feb 8 2007, 09:51pm)
Quote (AnagrA @ Sat, Feb 3 2007, 05:55am)
The title of this build is wrong! This is Sword ShieldCB Kickssin ! This isn't a specific Kickssin Build! ( ... )

You don't understand this built at all. We want CB not elemental dmg, this is a uber runner. And lol -% res to enemy DOES NOT WORK WITH TRAPS OR MARTIAL ATTACKS i tought everybody knew that now... So i dont see how this build "sux". Go uber with your elemental kicksin and you wont do shit for sure. And BoS will only grant you 1 fpa loosing massive dr and res. And who talked about dragon tail? Its a dragon talon build, dragon tail is ugly anyway. And no way you want to charge up with ubers , total waste of time , you just want to "cb" them and "ow" them as FAST as possible. And no need for dual claw, this is not pvp , shield block works fine. So finally i don't think you know shit about the subject thats why your comments are totally unadequate.

Well I did'n said this build don works... I just said is not a specific Martial build!

First because is Sword Shield based.
Socond because is based on CB...
So u batter make a smiter !

This build is confuseing for some people because is not "class speciffic".

Anyway the way u answeared looks to me at least unpolite... sorry for sayng anything !

can anyone say anything else, but idiot?

nice guide it's close enough to perfect for everyone to perfect it for themselves.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev167891022Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll