d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Barb Vs Druid - Ll
Prev15678928Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,697.99
Jun 28 2013 01:05pm
Quote (iloveoov @ Jun 28 2013 01:44pm)
lol...........
op d2gm, bringing in the laughs since early 2013

Iguess ur new
820 days ago
Gold: 6.66
Jun 28 2013 01:05pm
Quote (AndreaOvna @ Jun 28 2013 08:38pm)
Ok, no. Zeal vs barb stands no chance whatsoever.

WW = Dynamic move. All of this comes down to that.

And honestly based on that comment, I'm going to ignore all of your future posts.

Lol, stupid.

Honestly rimtutitukee, you should stay out of SnG you really don't seem to know very much about these matchups...
Uhhhh. A good barb, SHOULD NEVER LOSE TO AN HDIN... lol.
Not even going to bother going into detail but that is not an option..

lol, ok. Once again if barb is properly geared, and acts in a proper manner, none of these chars have any hope...whatsoever...

MB NEC:
Their problem lies in their block rate. Any barb who can whirl tightly enough, and throw in a zerk while they are in block lock, will rape any mb nec
MB necs are not a problem.

MB TRAPPER:
IF a barb hounds them, and goes off screen and comes back w/ c/t and keeps them hounded, there is really no hope once again.
A barb can avoid traps w/ great ease and also, it's barbs have greatest ease when it comes to escaping from FHR locks.

MB DRUID:
IF a barb whirls a loose tri whirl somewhat similar to what would be used vs. a v/t, they end up dodging about 90% of nados.
Now, if a barb can hound this druid around, destroy all summons and keep chasing them w/ zerk or tight ww's to engage block lock, there once again is no hope.
NOTE: This thread is not about HOW to beat an mb druid, it's about LL and me trolling my friend, but we can discuss these details on a side note.

ALSO, any experienced barb will vouch all of this.
In reality, apart from the speed and life/res/variety/etc. a barb has, it really comes down to 1 thing. Barbs can attack dynamically, every other char uses a static attack.
There really is no arguing a barbs potential based on this simple fact. Barb keeps distance when necessary while attacking = win. Barb fhr/fbr locks when necessary = win.

son, no offense but i have forgot moar about this game than you'd be able to learn in 7 lifetimes...
if you think that "A good barb, SHOULD NEVER LOSE TO AN HDIN" then you have never duelled a really good hammerdin (assuming you have played barb at least once in your life) --> good hammerdin>good barb, no matter how much u try 2 cry bout it
if you think that "MB necs are not a problem." then you have never seen, let alone duelled a good mb nec
if you think that barb has good/easy time vs a good trapper - then you have never seen, let alone dueled a good trapper
if you think that barb has good/easy time vs a good mb eledruid, then you clearly havent even seen a good druid once in your life.

sure barb has good chance(s) to win each of these duels, but NONE of them is as easy as you think it is :)

however, since you are the one asking for help to beat eledruid and your only "tactic" to stay alive is LL, you, son, are not in position to call any1 "stupid" here

p.s.: feel free to "bother going into detail", i am sure ppl around here will appreciate the laughs
Gold: 355.00
Jun 28 2013 01:06pm
Quote (rimtutitukee @ Jun 28 2013 11:05am)
son, no offense but i have forgot moar about this game than you'd be able to learn in 7 lifetimes...
if you think that "A good barb, SHOULD NEVER LOSE TO AN HDIN" then you have never duelled a really good hammerdin (assuming you have played barb at least once in your life) --> good hammerdin>good barb, no matter how much u try 2 cry bout it
if you think that "MB necs are not a problem."  then you have never seen, let alone duelled a good mb nec
if you think that barb has good/easy time vs a good trapper - then you have never seen, let alone dueled a good trapper
if you think that barb has good/easy time vs a good mb eledruid, then you clearly havent even seen a good druid once in your life.

sure barb has good chance(s) to win each of these duels, but NONE of them is as easy as you think it is :)

however, since you are the one asking for help to beat eledruid and your only "tactic" to stay alive is LL, you, son, are not in position to call any1 "stupid" here

p.s.: feel free to "bother going into detail", i am sure ppl around here will appreciate the laughs

Ok, I didn't even bother reading.
Just look through dueling ladders and find my name.

End of story.

/e
Ugh, I'll respond.

I never said they'll be easy, let me clarify.
BASED ON barb meeting peak potential and dueling 100% properly, (both classes doing this,) barb has huge advantages simply b/c of dynamic movement.

An hdin honestly though, is np.
0% block while synching.
Blindspot while tele'ing
Pertaining blindspotting, I am not saying forcing it, but 1x then escape.
Also, use of leap makes them have to come towards you.
Honestly, it's not a personal battle i'm trying to have w/ you, more just discussing facets of their dueling potential.

This post was edited by AndreaOvna on Jun 28 2013 01:09pm
Jun 28 2013 01:08pm
Quote (AndreaOvna @ Jun 28 2013 09:06pm)
Ok, I didn't even bother reading.
Just look through dueling ladders and find my name.

End of story.

truth hurts, as usual...

"end of story" :rofl:

p.s.: "dueling ladders"? hahaha good duelers have stopped playing this game long be4 a spawn like you heard about game called Diablo2

This post was edited by rimtutitukee on Jun 28 2013 01:09pm
Jun 28 2013 01:12pm
Quote (rimtutitukee @ Jun 28 2013 11:08am)
truth hurts, as usual...

"end of story" :rofl:

p.s.: "dueling ladders"? hahaha good duelers have stopped playing this game long be4 a spawn like you heard about game called Diablo2

Lol, people like you always get this backwards.

Apart from the fact you are making assumptions about me playing this game, people that play currently ARE better than their predecessors.

Argue about this idc, I prefer you use another thread for it though.
Knowledge of chars, glitches, etc. makes this so.

But go ahead post in another thread and I'll check it out.

/e Honestly though, in hindsight the fact you are preaching about hdins and you actually said this,
Quote (rimtutitukee @ Jun 28 2013 05:30am)
every halfdecent zealot will run him over, unless its well-equipped bvb

Makes me even having this discussion w/ you absolutely silly.

Learn basics.

This post was edited by AndreaOvna on Jun 28 2013 01:15pm
Jun 28 2013 01:24pm
Quote (AndreaOvna @ Jun 28 2013 09:12pm)
Lol, people like you always get this backwards.

Apart from the fact you are making assumptions about me playing this game, people that play currently ARE better than their predecessors.

Argue about this idc, I prefer you use another thread for it though.
Knowledge of chars, glitches, etc. makes this so.

But go ahead post in another thread and I'll check it out.

/e Honestly though, in hindsight the fact you are preaching about hdins and you actually said this,

Makes me even having this discussion w/ you absolutely silly.

Learn basics.

son, you call this a "discussion"? sry 2 disappoint u, but i simply skullfuckd you, and you obv. didnt even notice hehehe

"learn basics" :)

This post was edited by rimtutitukee on Jun 28 2013 01:25pm
Jun 28 2013 01:27pm
Quote (rimtutitukee @ Jun 28 2013 11:24am)
son, you call this a "discussion"? sry 2 disappoint u, but i simply skullfuckd you, and you  obv. didnt even notice hehehe

"learn basics" :)

Wow, I'm simply going to ignore you.
You have no relevant posts. Clearly are raged. And say things like,

Quote (rimtutitukee @ Jun 28 2013 05:30am)
every halfdecent zealot will run him over, unless its well-equipped bvb

Squelched. :D
Jun 28 2013 01:53pm
Quote (AndreaOvna @ Jun 28 2013 09:27pm)
Wow, I'm simply going to ignore you.
You have no relevant posts. Clearly are raged. And say things like,

Squelched. :D

you can ignore me as much you like, do i look like i give a fuck if some worms ignore me? hehe you seem even dumber than i actually tought ^_^

and about "every halfdecent zealot will run him over, unless its well-equipped bvb" - i stand behind this one, since i have duelled pretty much every kind of paladins before you worm even knew this game exists, and a bvc simply wont stand a chance vs wellgeared zealot (assuming its not a braindead monkey playing that zealot). But, like i already said - feel free to prove me wrong. get a good zealot on your realm to duel your shitty bvc (shitty bcuz it needs ll to stand a chance vs eledruid lolol) and post the humiliation here. ppl will love it and you will get the chance to become our new clown. I mean, you have that donnordogstar near your name, you act smart without knowing some basic shit about this game and, the most important - you really think you were smart :)
Gold: 70.00
Jun 28 2013 02:33pm
you would think the druid would realise he's been leeched from his wolves and then he'd just not summon any afterwards....especially if he's MB + DR.

so it's good for one match, right?
Gold: 0.00
Jun 28 2013 02:36pm
Quote (AndreaOvna @ Jun 28 2013 12:59pm)
d2pvp will never get over the fact that d2gm >

Anyway, way to attack the dueling channel as opposed to what is being said.

Must be angry today.

Its probably more so that what was said was so utterly retarded.
Edit: this thread got disgusting with theories quick lmao

This post was edited by young2093 on Jun 28 2013 02:39pm
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev15678928Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll