d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > My Kicksin Guide
Prev15678922Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,592.53
Jan 14 2007 09:37am
Quote (bidon666 @ Fri, Jan 12 2007, 04:47pm)

1. death sentry - how much points U used in this skill?
or maybe U can say about all skills in this assa?
venom - 20
dragon taloon - 20
bos - 1
fade - 1
death sentry - ? and others - ?
it will helps me

2. max block? u sad that about 60% is enough?
so - is it possible to got 75% using ss? if Y - how?

3. and what about merc?
i know when U do UT - its useless - but for pvm?
a lot of the answers to your questions depend on if you're building the character for trist or for general pvm.
If you want a kicksin for all around pvm (note these builds have a harder time with trist than a kicker made specifically for that) it's best to go with an ls/kick hybrid build.
kick + high cb% will drop an enemy fast, CE from death sentry cleans up the room.
LS (and static if you use stormlash) softens everything up for death sentry.
If you want an assassin for all around pvm, max DS for more CE radius, it does wonders to your quickness @ clearing areas.
2: I always go with 75% block on ss, sure you can get by with less, but in my experience 75% always worked best.
3: it's pvm, sure a merc helps. Might merc is my choice for pvm kicksins.
Gold: 0.00
Jan 14 2007 10:37am
Quote (MFN @ Sun, Oct 29 2006, 10:38pm)
Cool is there any char that pvp sins just own ez?

Jan 14 2007 10:59am
Quote (exTremOr @ Sun, Jan 14 2007, 04:37pm)
Quote (MFN @ Sun, Oct 29 2006, 10:38pm)
Cool is there any char that pvp sins just own ez?

Uh there is a lot of stuff pvp asns own ez. <.<
That's pvp builds and a whole other discussion. We're talking about 'em pvmars here.

edit: don't take a pvm build dueling and expect good results unless your opponents really blo.

This post was edited by Ziecheik on Jan 14 2007 11:00am
Gold: 2.00
Jan 14 2007 11:03am
i have made this char wow pwns good
Gold: 2.00
Jan 14 2007 11:11am
Nice Guide
Jan 14 2007 11:30am
Quote (BaRbRuLe @ Sun, Jan 14 2007, 04:24pm)
DMG?

demage is not important
i got assa - she used tiger strike, venom and dragon tail - and I got 52K dem!
and so... and nothing - cos she sucks... high of the damage not mean the char are good or bad
and for examp UT pala got abou 2K demage - and pala can make trist in 2 minutes or less

This post was edited by bidon666 on Jan 14 2007 11:36am
Jan 22 2007 12:29am
i have a pvp kicksin and i do well against almost everything, pallys and gg barbs are a challenge but sorcys dont even stand a chance pm me if u wanna duel my sin sometime
Jan 22 2007 01:02am
what realm do you play?
always iso kvk duels here, east nl or d2pk.
Gold: 120.00
Feb 3 2007 04:55am
The title of this build is wrong! This is Sword ShieldCB Kickssin ! This isn't a specific Kickssin Build!

I will not go in too much detail here because I prepare a buide to kickssin myself!
But as as i tryed alot of weap. cofigs. on kickssin:

Sword Shield best config is: Hand of Justice + Phoenix Monarh !

Dragon Tail Kick is a fire Skill
( it's not listed as fire skill, but if u dont believe me put Magefists to test > u will see an DT skill increase by 1 )

so with HoJ & Phoenix u get almost -50% Enemy fire Resist! +Extra Dmg from Phoenix
> loose then Dracul Gloves > Because Redemption will heal ure life & mana too ! Better use +2 Martial +20 Ias +1X Str
> all Str is converted in Fire damage of the DTail kick! ( there is a formulae for that too )

Overall this build sux!

First because Sword Shield Setup is a wrong way...
With this u loose lot of assassin assets like:
> Claw mastery ( more damage + CS )
> Weapon Block ( can block elemental attacs too | this is unique ingame !!! )
> Burst of Speed ( u loose insane normal attack speed that helps charging'up, kick speed & insane move speed )
> Note about Fade > this is to use contextual!
( DR + Res +Curse Time Reduction, but in PvM it's not an alltime skill / u have much more options to deal crowd control & safety! Fade is good for Trappers & Ghosts )

> OW u can get from Gores + Gosu BloodCraft Belt ( that include: OW + XX FHR + LL + XX Str + XX Life ) !
> CB u can get from Gores + Gosu BloodCraft Gloves ( that include: CB +2 Martial +20 Ias + LL + XX Str + others to fit your needs! )

Quote (bidon666 @ Sun, Jan 14 2007, 05:30pm)
DMG?

demage is not important
and so... and nothing - cos she sucks... high of the damage not mean the char are good or bad
and for examp UT pala got abou 2K demage - and pala can make trist in 2 minutes or less

I reached 72 K (solo play) / 78 K with nice party ! with my build!
But there is a trick about this hi numbers! First of all u must understand whats hapening with that numbers!
Than u will be able to aply that strategy that reveals the power within!

I will explain myself in the incoming guide I prepare...

Best regards for everybody...

This post was edited by AnagrA on Feb 3 2007 05:20am
Gold: 8,224.05
Feb 8 2007 03:51pm
Quote (AnagrA @ Sat, Feb 3 2007, 05:55am)
The title of this build is wrong! This is Sword ShieldCB Kickssin ! This isn't a specific Kickssin Build!

I will not go in too much detail here because I prepare a buide to kickssin myself!
But as as i tryed alot of weap. cofigs. on kickssin:

Sword Shield best config is: Hand of Justice + Phoenix Monarh !

Dragon Tail Kick is a fire Skill
( it's not listed as fire skill, but if u dont believe me put Magefists to test > u will see an DT skill increase by 1 )

so with HoJ & Phoenix u get almost -50% Enemy fire Resist! +Extra Dmg from Phoenix
> loose then Dracul Gloves > Because Redemption will heal ure life & mana too ! Better use +2 Martial +20 Ias +1X Str
> all Str is converted in Fire damage of the DTail kick! ( there is a formulae for that too )

Overall this build sux!

First because Sword Shield Setup is a wrong way...
With this u loose lot of assassin assets like:
> Claw mastery ( more damage + CS )
> Weapon Block ( can block elemental attacs too | this is unique ingame !!! )
> Burst of Speed ( u loose insane normal attack speed that helps charging'up, kick speed & insane move speed )
> Note about Fade > this is to use contextual!
( DR + Res +Curse Time Reduction, but in PvM it's not an alltime skill / u have much more options to deal crowd control & safety! Fade is good for Trappers & Ghosts )

> OW u can get from Gores + Gosu BloodCraft Belt ( that include: OW + XX FHR + LL + XX Str + XX Life ) !
> CB u can get from Gores + Gosu BloodCraft Gloves ( that include: CB +2 Martial +20 Ias + LL + XX Str + others to fit your needs! )

Quote (bidon666 @ Sun, Jan 14 2007, 05:30pm)
DMG?

demage is not important

I reached 72 K (solo play) / 78 K with nice party ! with my build!
But there is a trick about this hi numbers! First of all u must understand whats hapening with that numbers!
Than u will be able to aply that strategy that reveals the power within!

I will explain myself in the incoming guide I prepare...

Best regards for everybody...

You don't understand this built at all. We want CB not elemental dmg, this is a uber runner. And lol -% res to enemy DOES NOT WORK WITH TRAPS OR MARTIAL ATTACKS i tought everybody knew that now... So i dont see how this build "sux". Go uber with your elemental kicksin and you wont do shit for sure. And BoS will only grant you 1 fpa loosing massive dr and res. And who talked about dragon tail? Its a dragon talon build, dragon tail is ugly anyway. And no way you want to charge up with ubers , total waste of time , you just want to "cb" them and "ow" them as FAST as possible. And no need for dual claw, this is not pvp , shield block works fine. So finally i don't think you know shit about the subject thats why your comments are totally unadequate.

Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev15678922Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll