d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Frenzy Guide For D2lod V1.12++
Prev15678929Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,475.00
Feb 18 2010 08:02am
Quote (Eywa @ 17 Feb 2010 15:40)
onderduiker confirmed it less than an hour ago, as I expected.

I asked that question on purpose, to avoid possible confusion.

right

so, I can write a MatLAB file that will calculate attack speed pretty easily
but I don't know how to make it into a GUI

or maybe I could just fsolve it for all cases that reach max speed and try to make a nomograph
personally, I think a nomograph would be super easy to use, all you need is a straight edge
but I doubt this community would have any idea how to use one, not me be able to make ^_^ (yet, im taking numerical methods now, should probably be able to by the end of the course)

yeah, I'm going to go ahead and write an .m file for MatLAB
if anyone has that program I can send you the file when I'm finished
or if you don't have it, you may give me information and I will do it for it when I have time
or you can wait for titanseal to change his calculator

This post was edited by MajinKaisa on Feb 18 2010 08:28am
Feb 18 2010 09:07am
okay, calculator is complete

now adding a solve function to find how much ias is required for 10fpa (fastest)
hopefully i can finish that before i have to go to class
Gold: 4,374.80
Feb 18 2010 09:23am
I still want feedback on my frenzy :(
Feb 18 2010 11:46am
Quote (Irishllama @ 17 Feb 2010 02:27)
Great guide, I followed it :)
http://i49.tinypic.com/auw7sg.jpg

Feedback? My AR seems to be much lower than yours.

edit:

Only like a 70% chance to hit on bosses ;/

Quote (Irishllama @ 18 Feb 2010 11:23)
I still want feedback on my frenzy :(

I have a couple ar charms, ar mod on my dual leach ring, and use warcry vs bosses, not sure what you want me to say, do you have a point in weapon mastery?
Gold: 16,456.00
Feb 18 2010 05:14pm
this guide still seems verry intresting...
Feb 26 2010 07:57am
Mar 11 2010 04:38pm

birthday bump ^_^ don8 jajaja

Gold: 109.01
Mar 12 2010 08:22pm
Bump and Vouch this guide. That "other" wacky equipped frenzy guide is currently on page one, so someone has to spair the noobs that broken char disappointment from being made. Hopefully they click here instead!

I use the Frenzy/throw version myself of this guide on hc going

Arreats 15 ias/ed
Fort (coh for ubers, I just trade my merc)
Death ba
Death ba
nos coil belt
loh's
gores
highlords
1 wisp
1 ravenfrost
Lacerator+gimmershed
15 Faith merc (just so I dont have to vive around im and helps the throw side and puts the secksi death weps at max speed.)

max speed frenzy with deaths and ~95% deadly strike (varies a few % based on level) and 65% cb per swing on each wep.
Uses Amp on anything that doesnt die in a second. Throw around IM and pis. With amp, the elemental damages on gimmer you can always kill it. OW if its mega resistant. I tried using Gface for 100% cb and ds, but I just didnt have good enough charms to keep the res up, and I didnt like the Ar loss. This would be the superior hat to wear, but alas I'm tied to that stylish arreat helmet.

The char doesnt feel inbalanced, its kills very fast on either side, your not giving up anything really on either tree to the pure frenzy or pure thrower, which was the point of skimping bo investment.

Build as a max damage shredding machine, skimps some on life, but made solidly so its only burning excess.

20 double swing
20 frenzy
20 throw mastery
20 taunt
15 axe mastery (last points going here)
~3 in warcry (just to get the stun level up a hair)
~3 in nat res
1 in leap.
1 in bo (gets plenty of life just using his equipped gear (around 3500K) and can buff up that bo to around level 20 with stash crap if really needed (it doesnt)
No zerk, no ww, no leap attack. Incr stamina or faster run walk. (your a frenzy barb you move fast enough.) These waste points.

This post was edited by Master_Zappy on Mar 12 2010 08:39pm
Mar 15 2010 09:35am
Quote (Master_Zappy @ 12 Mar 2010 22:22)
Bump and Vouch this guide. That "other" wacky equipped frenzy guide is currently on page one, so someone has to spair the noobs  that broken char disappointment from being made. Hopefully they click here instead!

I use the Frenzy/throw version myself of this guide on hc going

Arreats 15 ias/ed
Fort  (coh for ubers, I just trade my merc)
Death ba
Death ba
nos coil belt
loh's
gores
highlords
1 wisp
1 ravenfrost
Lacerator+gimmershed
15 Faith merc  (just so I dont have to vive around im and helps the throw side and puts the secksi death weps at max speed.)

max speed frenzy with deaths and  ~95% deadly strike (varies a few % based on level)  and 65% cb per swing on each wep.
Uses Amp on anything that doesnt die in a second. Throw around IM and pis. With amp, the elemental damages on gimmer you can always kill it. OW if its mega resistant. I tried using Gface for 100% cb and ds, but I just didnt have good enough charms to keep the res up, and I didnt like the Ar loss. This would be the superior hat to wear, but alas I'm tied to that stylish arreat helmet.

The  char doesnt feel inbalanced, its kills very fast on either side, your not giving up anything really on either tree to the pure frenzy or pure thrower, which was the point of skimping bo investment.

Build as a max damage shredding machine, skimps some on life, but made solidly so its only burning excess.

20 double swing
20 frenzy
20 throw mastery
20 taunt
15 axe mastery  (last points going here)
~3 in warcry (just to get the stun level up a hair)
~3 in nat res
1 in leap.
1 in bo  (gets plenty of life just using his equipped gear (around 3500K) and can buff up that bo to around level 20 with stash crap if really needed (it doesnt)
No zerk, no ww, no leap attack. Incr stamina or faster run walk. (your a frenzy barb you move fast enough.)  These waste points.

sounds good, i will quote this into the next version
thanks again!

if anyone else has a hybrid/specialized/alternative build that they would like to share, feel free to post it in here and i will decide if it will get put in (it will be direct quote from your post so you will be referenced :D )

i need to correct the ias stuff anyway.. again.. the info is posted in this topic for anyone who i interested
it will take some time to sort it out, and this isn't really my #1 priority ^_^

Gold: 500.00
Mar 15 2010 11:41am
ever consider a griefpb eth lacerator pure frenzy barb? 1pt in the mastery for eth lacerator is all that's needed, i used this a while back for the 33% ctc amp
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev15678929Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll