d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > The Ultimate Ww Axe Baba Guide! > Teh pwning char =)
Prev15678916Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.74
Warn: 10%
Dec 7 2004 11:10am
wiz glove owns sorc lol
Banned
Gold: 36.68
Warn: 100%
Dec 7 2004 11:22am
wiz glove owns sorc lol

Spam more unreadable worthless crap please.
Banned
Gold: 3.03
Dec 7 2004 12:18pm
QUOTE (shamackdude @ Dec 7 2004, 05:10 PM)
wiz glove owns sorc lol

We don't have such on europe, at least I never seen them here.
Gold: 7,031.48
Dec 15 2004 07:12am
you can beat exactly 100% of all hammerdins in a 1vs1. this is how:

put 1 point in double throw and 1 point in throwing mastery. use ANY decent throw weapons (best is eth gargoyle's bite) and just throw at him when he's hammercamping. he will have to play offensive and as we all know a hammerdin that can't camp is no big deal (+ he will get open wounded from time to time, that hurts /use dracul's) wink.gif
i have 20 points in faster run, so he will never ever hit me with the hammers unless i run into them and want him to hit me tongue.gif it's lame, but it will always work.

both play styles are lame, only difference is that a barb does not look gay whilst playing lame tongue.gif

death to all paladin faggots.

This post was edited by Kortez on Dec 15 2004 07:13am
Banned
Dec 15 2004 07:22am
Hm, but isn't it hard to throw on a 40+k defense pally, without having much time to trow, because a good hammer pally will continious chasing you happy.gif

It's possible but it must take a long time before you got your kill, no?

I personally think leap/ww is a better solution to rape hammers.
Morotsjos© [Leap the pally out of his hammer circle and tele/ww.]

This post was edited by kanniball-gws on Dec 15 2004 07:23am
Gold: 7,031.48
Dec 15 2004 07:35am
with 1 point in throw mastery you got about 8000 attack rating on both throwing weapons and you can throw them really fast, because of double throw.
adding to that, you got a 35% chance to make open wounds when you hit, and when he is wounded he will get very nervous, because that means ~1000 or more damage before the effect wears off.
he can teleport after you as long as he wants, with 20 points in faster run you can basically run faster than he can teleport smile.gif

this way of duelling hammerdins is very safe, although most of them will teleport to town and start crying "runner". tell them that duelling is about strategical running and not just a deaf shoot-out, they are noobs if they really think that they can just camp and you run into their hammers.

This post was edited by Kortez on Dec 15 2004 07:36am
Banned
Dec 15 2004 08:34am
It's good to know that's works out well; another way to pwn hammerdins. smile.gif

this way of duelling hammerdins is very safe, although most of them will teleport to town and start crying "runner".

aha, I'm sure they cry wink.gif

This post was edited by kanniball-gws on Dec 15 2004 08:34am
Banned
Gold: 36.68
Warn: 100%
Dec 15 2004 09:49am
An even better way than double throw is to use widowmaker on switch. Since it fire guided arrows, you dont have to worry about ar. It will always hit except when he is blocking ofc, with max block you still have 25% chance to hit. Thats something... =)

The annoying hammerdins are the ones who host and jumps you when you are busy dueling others. They are a real pain in the ass.
Gold: 6,165.19
Dec 15 2004 09:58am
you claim light sorcs/fire/orbers die 1 hit, i no for a fact sorcs like haxors could tank hotspur+dwarf barbs, our sorc tanks 2 hand dual raven barbs

you shouldnt use angelics vs all.. and its pointless to use ammy+only 1 ring, cham arreats+2 rings or 2 ravens(more base vita 2) + highlords,
vs all barbs should use-
arreats(40/15)
40/15 storm OR beast OR fleshripper
2 X ravens
arach OR tgods or verdegos
hotspurs or soul shanks, gores for 1v1 vs non elementals
Botd zerker axe
enigma

most barbs are near the same if you can afford the basic gear, you only can improve them by using glitched items for bvb really, or higher %'s on items which wont really matter

vs sorcs i suggest you use arach+wiz(um'd), 75 fcr.. vs tank blockers use beast, if its light zerk it, if its fb small ww its feet, if its orb small ww its feet
your advantage over sorcs is open wounds/ max resists/7k life- most pub sorcs will truthfully die 1 ww, but vs good sorc players honestly youll most likly lose if its good orb/blizz, or good fb in gm.

FYI vs druids/bh pallys you can use widow maker or lac+beast on w
widowmaker is ment to carry your open wounds/lifetap(vs druids) from far distances, not to damage them.
defensive ww>bh pallys, blindspot tele zerk works great vs bh pallys who dont move much. if you want me to teach you all the blindspots /w *marvel

This post was edited by marvel. on Dec 15 2004 09:59am
Banned
Dec 15 2004 10:20am
QUOTE (marvel. @ Dec 15 2004, 03:58 PM)
you claim light sorcs/fire/orbers die 1 hit, i no for a fact sorcs like haxors could tank hotspur+dwarf barbs, our sorc tanks 2 hand dual raven barbs

The sorcs on europe arn't using those godly 70/15s, so I don't have to duel those 5k+ mana soso's w/es. And with stacked res + some sorb fire/light/cold isn't going to tickle me.

Anyway, this should help you pwn easily soso's (in pubbies ofc);

Vs Fire soso: Hotspur's, 2* dwarf, the rising sun, (phoenix if ladder), hellmouth.
Vs Cold soso: Blackoak Shield, 2*raven frosts, snowclash.
Vs Light soso: 2*Wisps, thundergods, arre Lo, storm Lo, (lightsabre).

you shouldnt use angelics vs all.. and its pointless to use ammy+only  1 ring, cham arreats+2 rings or 2 ravens(more base vita 2) + highlords

Why is it pointless using 1 anglic ring and amu, gib any reason for that? Also, I don't see the point in 'chammed' arre if u say u should use 2 ravens, wich already give the cbf mod. Also, if u don't use angelic, it would be noobish to go with highlords, every nice duped baba amu >> highlords.

vs all barbs should use-
arreats(40/15)
40/15 storm OR beast OR fleshripper
2 X ravens
arach OR tgods or verdegos
hotspurs or soul shanks, gores for 1v1 vs non elementals
Botd zerker axe
enigma

I'm making a BvB of my baba, and I gotta say, he's not going to look like that;
If u BvB use these items:

Upped or eth glitched arreat's (40/9)
1.08 Storm (40/8)
Beast BA
2* angelic
angelic amy
upped gores
Fortitude (or eni, if nl)
dungo's

vs sorcs i suggest you use arach+wiz(um'd), 75 fcr.. vs tank blockers use beast, if its light zerk it, if its fb small ww its feet, if its orb small ww its feet
your advantage over sorcs is open wounds/ max resists/7k life- most pub sorcs will truthfully die 1 ww, but vs good sorc players honestly youll most likly lose if its good orb/blizz, or good fb in gm.

Morot already made that point. I agree with that, fcr owns in BvC.

FYI vs druids/bh pallys you can use widow maker or lac+beast on w
widowmaker is ment to carry your open wounds/lifetap(vs druids) from far distances, not to damage them.
defensive ww>bh pallys, blindspot tele zerk works great vs bh pallys who dont move much.

That point is also been made.

if you want me to teach you all the blindspots /w *marvel

You're east, I'm europe...
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev15678916Next
Closed New Topic New Poll