d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Tysnatch's Ultimate Pvp Barb Guide (bvc) 1.13d > After Much Consideration
Prev14567838Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,715.50
Oct 8 2013 05:08am
Quote (Prominence @ 8 Oct 2013 01:55)
i am scared of widowbarbs

you're scared of barrel, cuz it own you
Gold: 6.66
Oct 8 2013 05:14am
Quote (DHA @ Oct 8 2013 11:49am)
You realize you are loosing Cta/hoto or club/hoto for widow ?
You realize after few time you will rebo with lower lifer ?
You realize that you have few chance to hit if none ?
You realize that the sin can still def even with those ga ?
You realize that it's slow?
You realize that shooting ga's to a hammerdin is the best way to get stomped ?

LOL Leap then widow the hdin ? And i guess he will just stand here watching you shooting slow motion ga's ? Ohh no he will probably go away  and hide cause he will be scared of this widowbarb ..

useless to even try to explain them why its useless. it should be common sense for every1 who at least once played vs semidecent player. as you can see, this scrubs obviously enjoy playing bvc vs hammerdins that do nothing but charge within their hammerfields, and its the highlight of the day if they "force" that hammerdins to leave one hammerfield, only to start new one, but around the corner... Killing such idiots with GAs is something they will tell stories about to their children one day - "you know, son, once upon a time i played d2, i played a barb, best one!! i used to kill hammermans with arrows! they were so scared of me, they wouldnt even dare to come close. me neither, but hey, i was fat burber!! and then i trixed them and killed with arrows. with arrows!!! can you imagine?! i was teh best!!1".
Its obviously not important that dueling such shitty chars will get them nowhere or make them any better and that dueling such retards is nothing but waste of time. and thats exactly that later leads to conclusions like "i can catch casters with 0 fcr, if i want to" ^_^

This post was edited by rimtutitukee on Oct 8 2013 05:16am
Gold: 1,715.50
Oct 8 2013 05:42am

`~

This post was edited by Dubiosity on Oct 8 2013 05:43am
Gold: 212.00
Oct 8 2013 06:52am
Quote (rimtutitukee @ Oct 8 2013 06:14am)
useless to even try to explain them why its useless. it should be common sense for every1 who at least once played vs semidecent player. as you can see, this scrubs obviously enjoy playing bvc vs hammerdins that do nothing but charge within their hammerfields, and its the highlight of the day if they "force" that hammerdins to leave one hammerfield, only to start new one, but around the corner... Killing such idiots with GAs is something they will tell stories about to their children one day - "you know, son, once upon a time i played d2, i played a barb, best one!! i used to kill hammermans with arrows! they were so scared of me, they wouldnt even dare to come close. me neither, but hey, i was fat burber!! and then i trixed them and killed with arrows. with arrows!!! can you imagine?! i was teh best!!1".
Its obviously not important that dueling such shitty chars will get them nowhere or make them any better and that dueling such retards is nothing but waste of time. and thats exactly that later leads to conclusions like "i can catch casters with 0 fcr, if i want to" ^_^

lol

Gold: 110.92
Oct 8 2013 08:14am
Quote (DHA @ Oct 8 2013 03:49am)
You realize you are loosing Cta/hoto or club/hoto for widow ? Cube... Hoto/club takes up same cube space as widow/arrows ;)
You realize after few time you will rebo with lower lifer ? You don't rebo with widow. How long of a duel are you expecting? Without any extra points, bo still lasts almost 4 minutes with maxed Bo and shout.
You realize that you have few chance to hit if none ? 25% chance to hit based on a law of averages. All be cause your opponent has a 75% chance to block doesn't mean they will block 75% of attacks. Chance is still chance. You can still hit more or less %.
You realize that the sin can still def even with those ga ? Yes. The point is just to inflict ow and cause the sin to become aggressive and stop hiding in traps.
You realize that it's slow? Yes. It is slow. However, speed isn't imperative when your opponent isn't standing on top of you. If they stomp, switch and whirl away.
You realize that shooting ga's to a hammerdin is the best way to get stomped ? Yes. Once again, the point of widow. I don't want a hdin to charge around spamming invis hammers. I want him stomp me so I can get a hit check. Also, since there is a teleport animation, it is easy to estimate when your opponent is about to tele. Just read the movements and predict the stomp.

LOL Leap then widow the hdin ? And i guess he will just stand here watching you shooting slow motion ga's ? Ohh no he will probably go away  and hide cause he will be scared of this widowbarb .. The leap is there so he can't do anything. You see, it sorta stuns a toon based off this thing called faster hit recovery(fhr) breakpoints. Leap causes a double-fhr animation. With a players reaction time and guaranteed lag, you can usually get off 2-3 arrows before they can react. Even with your 75% chance means 75% guarantee mentality, it would only take 2 rounds of these actions to inflict open wounds.

-__- <- message
Gold: 1,275.00
Oct 8 2013 08:19am
Quote (Zendraikus @ 8 Oct 2013 16:14)
-__- <- message

Do you understand that is:

1 - Gay
2 - BM, seriously, is BM
3 - Useless vs skilled opponents
4 - Doesn't deal enough damage to be considered
5 - You put Arrow + Widow instead of 6 Bo/6Shout helm + 3 bo amu + 2 sox aka 11 B Skills less aka an OCEAN of life lost aka omg
6 - You also lose Demon Limb in cube
7 - Have I mentioned that is gay?

This post was edited by Darkal on Oct 8 2013 08:42am
Gold: Locked
Warn: 50%
Oct 8 2013 08:33am
You realize you are loosing Cta/hoto or club/hoto for widow ? Cube... Hoto/club takes up same cube space as widow/arrows ;)
You realize after few time you will rebo with lower lifer ? You don't rebo with widow. How long of a duel are you expecting? Without any extra points, bo still lasts almost 4 minutes with maxed Bo and shout. Once i had a ft5 in that shitty Matchup... The whole Ft5 Took us ~1.5 hours and he didnt used a Widowmaker... you couldnt recast fast enough as a Widowmaker baba vs a decent hdin. if i see one im going to smite foh.
You realize that you have few chance to hit if none ? 25% chance to hit based on a law of averages. All be cause your opponent has a 75% chance to block doesn't mean they will block 75% of attacks. Chance is still chance. You can still hit more or less %. He`s not talking about the chance when the arrow impact. He`s talking about the chance to hit a decent opponent with a GA when u try to snipe them lol...
You realize that the sin can still def even with those ga ? Yes. The point is just to inflict ow and cause the sin to become aggressive and stop hiding in traps. you wont hit a decent sin with GA lmao. If i would still like to def vs such a barb i would teleport of your screen and lay c/t traps in your direction.. you can be sure my traps would kill you faster
You realize that it's slow? Yes. It is slow. However, speed isn't imperative when your opponent isn't standing on top of you. If they stomp, switch and whirl away. would like to see you switching and whirling away if hdin already sit on you and cast hammers lol
You realize that shooting ga's to a hammerdin is the best way to get stomped ? Yes. Once again, the point of widow. I don't want a hdin to charge around spamming invis hammers. I want him stomp me so I can get a hit check. Also, since there is a teleport animation, it is easy to estimate when your opponent is about to tele. Just read the movements and predict the stomp.  what do you do if he skillbugjump or just come with c/t? anyway if its the point of making hdins offensive, you just shouldnt duel randoms and decent players instead lmao... then you could also see how much widow sucks

LOL Leap then widow the hdin ? And i guess he will just stand here watching you shooting slow motion ga's ? Ohh no he will probably go away  and hide cause he will be scared of this widowbarb .. The leap is there so he can't do anything. You see, it sorta stuns a toon based off this thing called faster hit recovery(fhr) breakpoints. Leap causes a double-fhr animation. With a players reaction time and guaranteed lag, you can usually get off 2-3 arrows before they can react. Even with your 75% chance means 75% guarantee mentality, it would only take 2 rounds of these actions to inflict open wounds.

Gold: 6.66
Oct 8 2013 09:21am
Quote (Zendraikus @ Oct 8 2013 04:14pm)
-__- <- message

what a beautiful way of exposing yourself as extreme scrub... and all that dumb theorycrafting.... awsum :thumbsup:

This post was edited by rimtutitukee on Oct 8 2013 09:23am
Gold: 431,017.35
Oct 8 2013 09:27am
Quote (rimtutitukee @ 8 Oct 2013 13:14)

was a good read ty
Gold: 27,433.00
Oct 8 2013 09:28am
QUOTE=Zendraikus,Oct 8 2013 03:14pm]-__- <- message[/QUOTE]

lol.. should have started there

Pretty sure this is how those guys are dueling

LOL

This post was edited by DHA on Oct 8 2013 09:30am
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev14567838Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll