d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > The Hammerdin Guide > Updated + Dueling Strategys!
Prev14567815Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8.00
Mar 11 2007 12:57pm
Quote (Pseudonym_ @ Sun, Mar 11 2007, 06:56pm)
Quote (-TheJesus-- @ Sun, 11 Mar 2007, 19:54)
If you read my guide, you will udnerstand it's build up with massive res charms. There is no need for additional res aureas whatsoever and they greatly interrupt the duel flow by changing it on and off.

Res auras passivly increases your maximal resistance.

I know that.
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 50%
Mar 11 2007 12:58pm
Quote (--TheJesus-- @ Sun, 11 Mar 2007, 19:57)
Quote (TheJesus-- @ Sun, 11 Mar 2007, 19:54)
If you read my guide, you will udnerstand it's build up with massive res charms. There is no need for additional res aureas whatsoever and they greatly interrupt the duel flow by changing it on and off.

I know that.

Then you also know that there is no need to switch auras and interrupt your dueling flow.
But i don't hardly take any dmg from blizz, fb, etc. The only ones that might hurt a little are java, light sorc in some extent and 9+k fohers, and for that i simple use 1 whisp if necessary.

This post was edited by --TheJesus-- on Mar 11 2007 12:59pm
Gold: 0.00
Quote (--TheJesus-- @ Sun, Mar 11 2007, 06:29pm)

2) My guide is simply good. Why am i arrogant for expressing that? Everyone that has read the guide is happy. I haven't recoeved 1 bad comment about my guide in the 1 k posts since i posted it. I would never ever produce something i diden't believe in myself. I know my build is rocksolid and working 200% since i've used it myself for a long time. So am i arrogant by saying this? Or should i rather say "my build sux" in order to please tiny crybabies like you? It's plain pathetic.

lie after lie.
I said your guide have some huge mistakes and you started flame on me. your only argument was that you "owned me xx times" when in fact you lose 2v1 - tammo + you vs me several times. You lose this 2v1 even when both of you were using oak. Thats pathetic. Only kills you get on me was nk or bm(ie. interput other duel).
Im happy that you make this guide couse some ppl start to make such a hdins and they are all freekill in gm duel.
Why i dont like you?
-you are arrogant thats first of all.
-You started to play pure bm(using oak, drinking, 2v1ing, townrunning after lose 50% of life) since you lose some 1v1. <someone cant lose huh?> Some frustrated ppl started to play like you and now europe is similar to east. All this couse of fucking moron who couldnt win gm and make new standard of "unbeatable dueler".
-you lack some basic peldin knowledge, ie. you dont know mechanizm of charge at all; you cant see any difference between throw lock and aura lock; you prolly dont know anything about blind spot; you dont know basic peldin tricks like conv trick;
Have i said my guide was best in the text i wrote above?

nope we can find "only" some sentences like:
"hammer guide for pros by pro"
in your profile, sig, your guide subtitle etc.

If you behave like here in real life im sure you dont have even one single friend.
you can negate all what i said but we both know facts. think about it.
Mar 11 2007 01:01pm
Quote (Zaczku @ Sun, Mar 11 2007, 06:58pm)
Quote (-TheJesus-- @ Sun, Mar 11 2007, 06:29pm)

2) My guide is simply good. Why am i arrogant for expressing that? Everyone that has read the guide is happy. I haven't recoeved 1 bad comment about my guide in the 1 k posts since i posted it. I would never ever produce something i diden't believe in myself. I know my build is rocksolid and working 200% since i've used it myself for a long time. So am i arrogant by saying this? Or should i rather say "my build sux" in order to please tiny crybabies like you? It's plain pathetic.

lie after lie.
I said your guide have some huge mistakes and you started flame on me. your only argument was that you "owned me xx times" when in fact you lose 2v1 - tammo + you vs me several times. You lose this 2v1 even when both of you were using oak. Thats pathetic. Only kills you get on me was nk or bm(ie. interput other duel).
Im happy that you make this guide couse some ppl start to make such a hdins and they are all freekill in gm duel.
Why i dont like you?
-you are arrogant thats first of all.
-You started to play pure bm(using oak, drinking, 2v1ing, townrunning after lose 50% of life) since you lose some 1v1. <someone cant lose huh?> Some frustrated ppl started to play like you and now europe is similar to east. All this couse of fucking moron who couldnt win gm and make new standard of "unbeatable dueler".
-you lack some basic peldin knowledge, ie. you dont know mechanizm of charge at all; you cant see any difference between throw lock and aura lock; you prolly dont know anything about blind spot; you dont know basic peldin tricks like conv trick;
Have i said my guide was best in the text i wrote above?

nope we can find "only" some sentences like:
"hammer guide for pros by pro"
in your profile, sig, your guide subtitle etc.

If you behave like here in real life im sure you dont have even one single friend.
you can negate all what i said but we both know facts. think about it.

You know what, i've been flaming with your insolence and BS enough. I don't urge or feel i have to waste more energy flaming with such a useless fellow as yourself. If you feel that's the way you see it/think it is, keep doing so.

Mar 11 2007 01:04pm
Quote (Pseudonym_ @ Sun, Mar 11 2007, 06:58pm)
Quote (-TheJesus-- @ Sun, 11 Mar 2007, 19:57)
Quote (TheJesus-- @ Sun, 11 Mar 2007, 19:54)

I know that.

Then you also know that there is no need to switch auras and interrupt your dueling flow.

since u cant have conz on aswell, it sure does interrupt the duel flow. For you, i don't know but for me it certainly do.
Banned
Gold: 1,201.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 11 2007 01:07pm
Quote (--TheJesus-- @ Sun, 11 Mar 2007, 14:54)
Quote (ZeeYahrly @ Sun, Mar 11 2007, 06:46pm)
imo i think aura builds are superior to holy shield builds

Pro's of HS BUILD

-more defence (but hey wut u need defense for other than ww barbs)

Pro's of Non-HS Build (dependin on how u chose to spare your extra points)

-if set in a 10/10 light/cold, this simply helps alot vs blizzers, fohers, trappers, etc. simply because not only do u have extra +5max resist on these (saves the need of switchin gear for some sorb) and makes those elemental based character less harder to deal with

-if extras set in smite, your smite dmg would simply do more than if you added extras in HS, considering extras in hs adds like wut, 1-3% extra block?

-if extras in prayer, its a synergy to meditation, so in a long duel vs defensive players, u meditate, it can heal u quite fast

If you read my guide, you will understand it's build up with massive res charms. There is no need for additional res auras whatsoever and they greatly interrupt the duel flow by changing it on and off.

As the smite consider, sure more dmg into smite but for what reason? With my current smite dmg i kill bowas in a sec. And other than bowas or es sorcs which dies in 3 charge hits there is no need for smite. I never even use smite myself on hammer, i don't need to.

Medi is forbidden in pure 1on1 and cws and tvts for that matter. I use 1 point in medi just to gain additional mana in certain games in open. It's a pure waste putting to much points in Prayer, medi.

You have to distinguish between a build made of masive res charms and a standard hamemr build were some of your points may be beneficial, but if we're talking about a similar build to what i've present, it's not. Cheers

in that case then the question is, would u rather sacrifice some defence for extra boost in resist, or even extra points for smite dmg?
so lets put those questions to scenarios

defense can make that big difference of when you win by little life dueling a barb
additional fire/light or light/cold max resist can make that difference when you win duel blizzers, trappers, fohers, fire sorcs, orbs, light sorcs
extra smite damage can be the difference when you either win by a small amount of life, or lose to an oponent by a small amount of life.....lets say if u have someone down to low life and your practically dead as well, u land 1 smite that can either kill them or leave them a few life....but by your opponent still being alive can make one final attack and finish you off.......again these are rare chances but this is just to compare
Gold: 90,045.00
Mar 11 2007 01:09pm
hf with 7-9k def vs barbs, amas in nl
Banned
Gold: 1,201.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 11 2007 01:11pm
Quote (Surface @ Sun, 11 Mar 2007, 15:09)

exile + grief :/
flash holy freezeif needed
Gold: 90,045.00
Mar 11 2007 01:12pm
Quote (ZeeYahrly @ Sun, Mar 11 2007, 07:11pm)
Quote (Surface @ Sun, 11 Mar 2007, 15:09)

exile + grief :/
flash holy freezeif needed

i dont switch my gear 24/7 .. i have one setup and that works great vs all chars.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev14567815Next
Closed New Topic New Poll