d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > The Szacko Eg Whirler > Repost
Prev14567822Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,475.00
Jan 10 2010 09:41am
Quote (Synonym @ 10 Jan 2010 11:37)
Nice to see some positive feedbacks, for a change.

As for the full game remark, though technically true, I won't wait around to find games or make games in which there will be 8 people. By the time that happens, I will have finished 2-3 solo runs by now ^_^

follow baal runs smarty pants
Gold: 67.22
Jan 10 2010 09:41am
Quote (Synonym @ Jan 10 2010 04:37pm)
Nice to see some positive feedbacks, for a change.

As for the full game remark, though technically true, I won't wait around to find games or make games in which there will be 8 people. By the time that happens, I will have finished 2-3 solo runs by now ^_^

you can do it in baalruns and the likes even though that does not mean that much more gold and so on but rather more items and mroe xp (though that is secondary here)

other wqhirlers f.e. do a full ik for travi or other setups maybe I'll do some researching and post some more information
Gold: 3.00
Warn: 10%
Jan 10 2010 10:13am
As for the full game remark, though technically true, I won't wait around to find games or make games in which there will be 8 people. By the time that happens, I will have finished 2-3 solo runs by now

have you ever played the game before? Who the hell doesn't know you follow baal games? Wow...

and I love how you go out of your way to point out that Tomb Reaver is great because of the Extra damage to undead mod, because you say the council is undead.... I don't know about you, but they don't look like fucking skellies to me dumbass
Gold: Locked
Jan 10 2010 10:37am
Quote (xu-godx @ Jan 10 2010 07:13pm)
have you ever played the game before?  Who the hell doesn't know you follow baal games?  Wow...

and I love how you go out of your way to point out that Tomb Reaver is great because of the Extra damage to undead mod, because you say the council is undead....  I don't know about you, but they don't look like fucking skellies to me dumbass

moar useless spam, ty ^_^

Quote (Ancalagon @ Jan 10 2010 06:41pm)
you can do it in baalruns and the likes even though that does not mean that much more gold and so on but rather more items and mroe xp (though that is secondary here)

other wqhirlers f.e. do a full ik for travi or other setups maybe I'll do some researching and post some more information

keke ^_^

Quote (MajinKaisa @ Jan 10 2010 06:41pm)
follow baal runs smarty pants

nn ^_^
Gold: 0.04
Jan 10 2010 10:41am
I'd recommend pride on merc.
Jan 10 2010 11:07am
Quote (maximus_le_roi @ Jan 10 2010 07:41pm)

no

This post was edited by Synonym on Jan 10 2010 11:08am
Gold: 67.22
Jan 10 2010 11:40am
Quote (maximus_le_roi @ Jan 10 2010 05:41pm)

well if you wanna loose damage and godl then go for pride

and I love how you go out of your way to point out that Tomb Reaver is great because of the Extra damage to undead mod, because you say the council is undead.... I don't know about you, but they don't look like fucking skellies to me dumbass

let's do it simple..
example 1: fury werewolf: here the tombreaver gives you extra resistances and hence makes jalals unnecessary and you may choose guillaume's face instead.. 15% ds and 35% cb, sorry but BOTD cannot compete with
same for a whirler, any other type of melee actually

Gold: 3.00
Warn: 10%
Jan 11 2010 02:27am
I never said Ebotd Warpike is the best weapon for a barb, druid, or any other character in the game... I just simply said it's better then an Eth Tomb Reaver for a GOLD FIND Barb, as the barbs main weapon.

Reasons? Simple

1) way WAY more damage, any way you slice it. A gold find barbs equipment is set. The only item that varies is the weapon (or boots and belt, but those don't add procs like deadly, crushing, or sockets anyway)

2) Mana leech, which when your Gold Finding the council, there's a shit load of WW'ing going on, and a lot of mana drain by the council. With Botd, you don't need mana pots

3) Life leech. See above

4) Range. Warpike just hits more guys more of the time. More hits = More damage

5) requirements for botd are lower, meaning less str and more life

6) Coolness factor :) You don't see too many 415% Ebotd Warpikes around...

I was simply pointing out to Synonyn, since he can't read and doesn't seem to even play the game, that putting Eth Tomb Reaver as the second best choice is rediculous. It's probably 5th or 6th. Leave the Tomb Reaver for the mercs... Barbs main weapon should be something much better then that POS item.

This post was edited by xu-godx on Jan 11 2010 02:33am
Jan 11 2010 07:15am
Quote (xu-godx @ Jan 11 2010 11:27am)
I never said Ebotd Warpike is the best weapon for a barb, druid, or any other character in the game... I just simply said it's better then an Eth Tomb Reaver for a GOLD FIND Barb, as the barbs main weapon.

Reasons? Simple

1) way WAY more damage, any way you slice it. A gold find barbs equipment is set. The only item that varies is the weapon (or boots and belt, but those don't add procs like deadly, crushing, or sockets anyway) so wrong ^_^

2) Mana leech, which when your Gold Finding the council, there's a shit load of WW'ing going on, and a lot of mana drain by the council. With Botd, you don't need mana pots mana pots >

3) Life leech. See above cot = enough ll

4) Range. Warpike just hits more guys more of the time. More hits = More damage rofl range.. this is pvm council, not pvp

5)  requirements for botd are lower, meaning less str and more life you actually worry about requirements when you need a minimum of 2,5k hp, meaning you will have enough str points anyway, like ancalagon's stat recommendation

6) Coolness factor :) You don't see too many 415% Ebotd Warpikes around... go get your coolness aka complete moron factor somewhere else, k ty

I was simply pointing out to Synonyn, since he can't read and doesn't seem to even play the game, that putting Eth Tomb Reaver as the second best choice is rediculous. It's probably 5th or 6th. Leave the Tomb Reaver for the mercs... Barbs main weapon should be something much better then that POS item.

You're obviously a rand who bought an 04 account, since your knowledge seems lower than an 09 rand. Thinking in an overall pvm scale, eth tomb reaver surpasses ebotd by so many factors, not to mention the 3 sockets it can have for 2 lems + zod if eth, or 3lems if non eth (btw, non eth has enough dmg as well for raping), resulting in much more gf/eg and also more %res.
Gold: 333.94
Warn: 100%
Jan 11 2010 07:25am
Quote (Synonym @ Jan 11 2010 02:15pm)
You're obviously a rand who bought an 04 account, since your knowledge seems lower than an 09 rand. Thinking in an overall pvm scale, eth tomb reaver surpasses ebotd by so many factors, not to mention the 3 sockets it can have for 2 lems + zod if eth, or 3lems if non eth (btw, non eth has enough dmg as well for raping), resulting in much more gf/eg and also more %res.

QQ
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev14567822Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll