d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Tysnatch's Ultimate Pvp Barb Guide (bvc) 1.13d > After Much Consideration
Prev13456738Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Warn: 50%
Oct 7 2013 06:38pm
Quote (Tysnatch @ Oct 7 2013 11:30pm)

1. Stop using teleport as a crutch. I can beat casters with 0fcr if I want to. you dont even need teleport for bad opponents, vs good you wont win with 0 fcr
2. Widowmaker is not to be used to an excess. It's used to proc 60% wounds and poison damage to deal with overly defensive players. And if you use it correctly, you won't miss. Defensive like what?  sniping a assassin from across or what? lmao. just get faster than your camping opponent. if we are talking about camping hdin f.e. , slap him once with enough patience, flame him and dont repeat a matchup vs a retarded opponent. anyway Widowmaker is deadly... A good hdin would smite foh stomp you before you even finished your first shot
3. 25% wounds is worth it bud. I don't know how to explain this to you. If you don't understand, that's hilarious to me.  63 Fcr > 25 ow vs casters
4. Dr matters even when you are amped. Just like resists still matter when you are Lower resisted. half agree with that point. depends on the amount of DR
5. Not on ladder. Maybe with your 3/20/5frw scs and bug belts ect on nl, but this is a ladder build. skill > eq lol. you can tank almost the same  amount of hits as itemlame bow compared to a cheap one. bow is one of the best budget chars
6. Learn to use a widowmaker properly. You probably don't know how to use it and have only seen bad barbs use it.  :ph34r:
7. If you hit the sin with 1 guided arrow you cancel out his life rep for the duration of your poison charm, and drain his hp with open wounds, meaning his hp drops while you can do whatever you want. You don't seem to understand the power of open wounds in certain matchups. at this point i lost my respect to you as baba player sry. we are not in battlefield 3 here lmao

________
Gold: 110.92
Oct 7 2013 08:17pm
I like it :thumbsup:

Widowmaker is a severely underrated weapon. You can make all the arguments for both sides that you want to, but it still doesn't negate the power of open wounds. For ww sins vs bvc's, a pretty one sided duel for the barb, the sin almost relies on venom dmg and open wounds to win. Toss in mb and fhr locks and you have the gameplan. Same theory with widowmaker. It's not used to be a melee duel, where your opponent is within striking range. If a hdin is sitting there spamming with conc, they have uninterruptible attacks and almost always have mb. Leap to double fhr and then widow til ether you have to move cause the stun is over or you get a proc.

I agree that skill is more important than gear, but gear definitely plays a roll. If you don't believe this, just try using a naked char in a duel against a godly char. I mean that's the ultimate test. As long as character reaches acceptable breakpoints, the gear is pretty unimportant and in most matchups, you still have an ability to win. However, it will be a much harder fight considering you haven't unlocked the toons ultimate potential.

I love how all the remarks about speed and showing aggressiveness are from people who use hdins. Not everybody has a 2-3 hit kill. When showing aggressiveness, you are more often than not taking a chance to get hit. In a game that is decided on who still has life, I'll take the road that saves me the most life. Seriously, why the hell would you try to jump in and smash something, knowing that you could lose life? Especially, if you can fuck it up sittin across the moor, where it can't do shit to you?
Gold: 1,275.00
Oct 8 2013 02:00am
Quote (Zendraikus @ 8 Oct 2013 04:17)

Widowmaker is a severely underrated weapon. You can make all the arguments for both sides that you want to, but it still doesn't negate the power of open wounds. For ww sins vs bvc's, a pretty one sided duel for the barb, the sin almost relies on venom dmg and open wounds to win. Toss in mb and fhr locks and you have the gameplan. Same theory with widowmaker. It's not used to be a melee duel, where your opponent is within striking range. If a hdin is sitting there spamming with conc, they have uninterruptible attacks and almost always have mb. Leap to double fhr and then widow til ether you have to move cause the stun is over or you get a proc.

I agree that skill is more important than gear, but gear definitely plays a roll. If you don't believe this, just try using a naked char in a duel against a godly char. I mean that's the ultimate test. As long as character reaches acceptable breakpoints, the gear is pretty unimportant and in most matchups, you still have an ability to win. However, it will be a much harder fight considering you haven't unlocked the toons ultimate potential.

I love how all the remarks about speed and showing aggressiveness are from people who use hdins. Not everybody has a 2-3 hit kill. When showing aggressiveness, you are more often than not taking a chance to get hit. In a game that is decided on who still has life, I'll take the road that saves me the most life. Seriously, why the hell would you try to jump in and smash something, knowing that you could lose life? Especially, if you can fuck it up sittin across the moor, where it can't do shit to you?

Widowmaker is just Gay. Is for BM players who duel other BM player. It's senseless on any char.

Just learn how to duel properly and you will never need that shitty bow.
Gold: 1.00
Warn: 30%
Oct 8 2013 02:16am
Quote (Darkal @ Oct 8 2013 04:00am)
Widowmaker is just Gay. Is for BM players who duel other BM player. It's senseless on any char.

Just learn how to duel properly and you will never need that shitty bow.

Guild: BvB
Oct 8 2013 02:57am
Quote (adzama @ 8 Oct 2013 10:16)
Guild: BvB

And? BvB and fpk BvC are two different chars on my acc.

I know how to put nigma and click click tele lock :D
Banned
Gold: 10.00
Warn: 20%
Oct 8 2013 03:35am
Quote (DHA @ 7 Oct 2013 23:57)

4. Wanna oustack the amp with dr ? ohh..

actually -50% dr doesnt hurt as much as -92% so having dr (at least coaberber + eni aka 39%) would be nice.
Gold: 27,563.00
Oct 8 2013 03:49am
Quote (Zendraikus @ Oct 8 2013 03:17am)

You realize you are loosing Cta/hoto or club/hoto for widow ?
You realize after few time you will rebo with lower lifer ?
You realize that you have few chance to hit if none ?
You realize that the sin can still def even with those ga ?
You realize that it's slow?
You realize that shooting ga's to a hammerdin is the best way to get stomped ?

Leap to double fhr and then widow til ether you have to move cause the stun is over or you get a proc.

LOL Leap then widow the hdin ? And i guess he will just stand here watching you shooting slow motion ga's ? Ohh no he will probably go away and hide cause he will be scared of this widowbarb ..
Oct 8 2013 03:55am
Quote (DHA @ 8 Oct 2013 11:49)
You realize you are loosing Cta/hoto or club/hoto for widow ?
You realize after few time you will rebo with lower lifer ?
You realize that you have few chance to hit if none ?
You realize that the sin can still def even with those ga ?
You realize that it's slow?
You realize that shooting ga's to a hammerdin is the best way to get stomped ?

LOL Leap then widow the hdin ? And i guess he will just stand here watching you shooting slow motion ga's ? Ohh no he will probably go away  and hide cause he will be scared of this widowbarb ..

Nah, these guys use to prebo in town and then wear Widow as pros.

:rofl:

I can only immagine the barb shooting Ga's to a hammer.

Also they are not only losing CTA + Club, but also the possibility to keep cube in inventory and switch with prebo stuff or demon limb.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 8 2013 03:55am
i am scared of widowbarbs
Gold: 4,448.15
Oct 8 2013 04:56am
i own many hammerdins with fort/widow it best

Quote (Prominence @ Oct 8 2013 02:55am)
i am scared of widowbarbs

And ele druids
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev13456738Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll