d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > The Hammerdin Guide > Updated + Dueling Strategys!
Prev13456715Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9.46
Mar 11 2007 11:56am
I like hammerdians but there hard to duel wish they had auto hammers lol far cast a hammer lmao good guide ty
Gold: 8.00
Mar 11 2007 12:05pm
Quote (CrimsonTears @ Thu, Feb 15 2007, 04:40pm)
Thanks everyone. smile.gif

To those who said they still prefer Vics guide: I guess in the next update I'll have to add a section to why mine is superior to his, huh? Holy Shield builds are bad.

I also left out a couple of things as well as a few of my movies didn't get added, and I noticed a few cut off sentences. :/

Yeah plz do, considering my build is, according to you "bad" despite the fact "my" hammer is without a question the most successful hammer build in Europe. But hey, it sux right? GG.
Gold: 8.37
Warn: 100%
Mar 11 2007 12:06pm
Quote (--TheJesus-- @ Sun, 11 Mar 2007, 21:05)

To those who said they still prefer Vics guide: I guess in the next update I'll have to add a section to why mine is superior to his, huh? Holy Shield builds are bad.

I also left out a couple of things as well as a few of my movies didn't get added, and I noticed a few cut off sentences. :/

Yeah plz do, considering my build is, according to you "bad" despite the fact "my" hammer is without a question the most successful hammer build in Europe. But hey, it sux right? GG.

tears. as soon as someone doesn't consider you or your build best, is without a doubt inferior to you? huh?

I don't like the franchise but I don't like your arrogant ass either.
Mar 11 2007 12:13pm
Quote (The Rain @ Sun, Mar 11 2007, 06:06pm)
Quote (-TheJesus-- @ Sun, 11 Mar 2007, 21:05)

tears. as soon as someone doesn't consider you or your build best, is without a doubt inferior to you? huh?

Plz little man. Read what i write before you write something as utterly pointless as you just did. Have i said my guide was best in the text i wrote above? I said "plz do write why your build is better". And why am i arrogant because i state facts? Do you think i'm that dumb writing a guide which i diden't believe in? That would be insane. Should i rather lie and deny the truth? Sit down random and leave your unwitting comments were they better fit in.
Gold: 8.37
Warn: 100%
Mar 11 2007 12:16pm
Quote (--TheJesus-- @ Sun, 11 Mar 2007, 21:13)
Quote (TheJesus-- @ Sun, 11 Mar 2007, 21:05)

Plz little man. Read what i write before you write something as utterly pointless as you just did. Have i said my guide was best in the text i wrote above? I said "plz do write why your build is better". And why am i arrogant because i state facts? Do you think i'm that dumb writing a guide which i diden't believe in? That would be insane. Should i rather lie and deny the truth? Sit down random and leave your unwitting comments were they better fit in.

Alright, first off - contradiction is bad. Try to avoid it if possible. Makes you seem even more stupid than you currently are.

It's obvious you consider your build the best there ever is. It's also obvious that you rage over everyone who doesn't think you are the best hammer or you have the best guide.

Who are you to call me random btw?
Mar 11 2007 12:29pm
Quote (The Rain @ Sun, Mar 11 2007, 06:16pm)
Quote (TheJesus-- @ Sun, 11 Mar 2007, 21:13)
Quote (TheJesus-- @ Sun, 11 Mar 2007, 21:05)

Alright, first off - contradiction is bad. Try to avoid it if possible. Makes you seem even more stupid than you currently are.

It's obvious you consider your build the best there ever is. It's also obvious that you rage over everyone who doesn't think you are the best hammer or you have the best guide.

Who are you to call me random btw?

1) I understand your insinuation about "it's obvious bla bla", but there is a huge difference between what you think is obvious and what i actually said in the text you refered to in your comment.
2) My guide is simply good. Why am i arrogant for expressing that, if i do/did? Everyone that has read the guide is happy. I haven't recieved 1 bad comment about my guide in the 1 k posts since i posted it. I would never ever produce something i diden't believe in myself. I know my build is rocksolid and working 200% since i've used it myself for a long time and i've made countless hammer builds before this 1. On top of that I'm perfectionist when it comes to perf build setup, no matter game. So am i arrogant by saying this? Or should i rather say "my build sux" in order to please tiny crybabies like you? It's plain pathetic.
3) Crimsontears seem to have written an ok guide from what i can see. I have, however diden't read much of it until now. But when he says his build is "better" and that my build is "bad", it's quite obvious i would like to know what he means in such a rash statement. I would think anyone would act in the same way in a similar situation. And you have the audacity to call me arrogant? it's preposterous.

This post was edited by --TheJesus-- on Mar 11 2007 12:47pm
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 50%
Mar 11 2007 12:36pm
I see my strategies there Mike smile.gif

Well done.
Banned
Gold: 1,201.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 11 2007 12:46pm
imo i think aura builds are superior to holy shield builds

Pro's of HS BUILD

-more defence (but hey wut u need defense for other than ww barbs)

Pro's of Non-HS Build (dependin on how u chose to spare your extra points)

-if set in a 10/10 light/cold, this simply helps alot vs blizzers, fohers, trappers, etc. simply because not only do u have extra +5max resist on these (saves the need of switchin gear for some sorb) and makes those elemental based character less harder to deal with

-if extras set in smite, your smite dmg would simply do more than if you added extras in HS, considering extras in hs adds like wut, 1-3% extra block?

-if extras in prayer, its a synergy to meditation, so in a long duel vs defensive players, u meditate, it can heal u quite fast
Mar 11 2007 12:54pm
Quote (ZeeYahrly @ Sun, Mar 11 2007, 06:46pm)
imo i think aura builds are superior to holy shield builds

Pro's of HS BUILD

-more defence (but hey wut u need defense for other than ww barbs)

Pro's of Non-HS Build (dependin on how u chose to spare your extra points)

-if set in a 10/10 light/cold, this simply helps alot vs blizzers, fohers, trappers, etc. simply because not only do u have extra +5max resist on these (saves the need of switchin gear for some sorb) and makes those elemental based character less harder to deal with

-if extras set in smite, your smite dmg would simply do more than if you added extras in HS, considering extras in hs adds like wut, 1-3% extra block?

-if extras in prayer, its a synergy to meditation, so in a long duel vs defensive players, u meditate, it can heal u quite fast

If you read my guide, you will understand it's build up with massive res charms. There is no need for additional res auras whatsoever and they greatly interrupt the duel flow by changing it on and off.

As the smite consider, sure more dmg into smite but for what reason? With my current smite dmg i kill bowas in a sec. And other than bowas or es sorcs which dies in 3 charge hits there is no need for smite. I never even use smite myself on hammer, i don't need to.

Medi is forbidden in pure 1on1 and cws and tvts for that matter. I use 1 point in medi just to gain additional mana in certain games in open. It's a pure waste putting to much points in Prayer, medi.

You have to distinguish between a build made of masive res charms and a standard hammer build were some of your points may be beneficial, but if we're talking about a similar build to what i've present, it's not. Cheers

This post was edited by --TheJesus-- on Mar 11 2007 01:08pm
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 50%
Mar 11 2007 12:56pm
Quote (--TheJesus-- @ Sun, 11 Mar 2007, 19:54)
If you read my guide, you will udnerstand it's build up with massive res charms. There is no need for additional res aureas whatsoever and they greatly interrupt the duel flow by changing it on and off.

Res auras passivly increases your maximal resistance.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev13456715Next
Closed New Topic New Poll