d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > The Szacko Eg Whirler > Repost
Prev13456722Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Jan 10 2010 06:24am
Quote (Ancalagon @ Jan 10 2010 03:04pm)
not that bad nbut still not very good either

item section is not really complete
stats are wrong and so on

by the way..
wether you actually need the input of f.e. dualgriefs depends on the players number you're in with..

and that matters onkly for the killdrops because find item has no no drop

stats aren't wrong, my friend, and wb btw.
I prefer max vita since sometimes the blizz + conviction aura + hydras can really lower my hp.

if you're gonna say go 2,5k hp + str build, imo that's useless since dualgriefs already rape all council members in 2-3 wws total. +2-3 zerks on PI ismail. done.
players number = meaningless in gf, since i find 700-900k per run, which is approx 20-25 seconds total, if i wanna time it.

as for item section, feel free to chip in whatever you have in mind, imo that build is the most common and all around good for gf ww'ers.

This post was edited by Synonym on Jan 10 2010 06:25am
Gold: 3.00
Warn: 10%
Jan 10 2010 06:28am
Synonym, you told me to learn the basics of damage, so i'm very curious. Are you actually saying that Eth Tomb Reaver does MORE damage then a 415% Ebotd Warpike? I think it's you who needs a lesson the basics here buddy....
Jan 10 2010 06:30am
Quote (xu-godx @ Jan 10 2010 03:28pm)
Synonym, you told me to learn the basics of damage, so i'm very curious.  Are you actually saying that Eth Tomb Reaver does MORE damage then a 415% Ebotd Warpike?  I think it's you who needs a lesson the basics here buddy....

Learn basics of pvm, thanks. Eth tomb reaver is more than enough damage for a merc to rape council, +3 sockets for lems.

Go get a clue, or go get a warn clean 04 account.
Jan 10 2010 06:32am
who the fuck said anything about a merc wearing it? Certainly not me... so, not only do you need a lesson on weapon damage, because CLEARLY Ebotd is far far superior there, but you also need a basic READING lesson....

Get a clue faggot. Quit commenting on everyone's threads, when you clearly know shit and can't even read

This post was edited by xu-godx on Jan 10 2010 06:33am
Gold: 299.18
Jan 10 2010 06:33am
NaPPeD^^
Jan 10 2010 06:34am
Quote (xu-godx @ Jan 10 2010 03:32pm)
who the fuck said anything about a merc wearing it?  Certainly not me...  so, not only do you need a lesson on weapon damage, because CLEARLY Ebotd is far far superior there, but you also need a basic READING lesson.... 

Get a clue faggot.  Quite commenting on everyone's threads, when you clearly know shit and can't even read

LOLL

even on a ww'er it's more than enough, faggot.

What's better, a raping polearm with possibility of 225% gf or a random eth botd wp with the lowest possible WSM?? Gtfo, rand

Quote (tudey @ Jan 10 2010 03:33pm)
NaPPeD^^

Go get raped by bmana es at d2pk, ty :P

Quote (xu-godx @ Jan 10 2010 03:35pm)
No No, don't back out of this, it's too funny...  Nobody ever said what's "Good Enough"

You jumped in like a retard on my comment about my Botd Warpike doing more damage, and Eth Tomb just being too weak... YOU SAID, learn basics about damage right?

Learn the game, and how to read.... RAPED  :)

clueless hobbit needs lessons in PVM, LOLLLL

This post was edited by Synonym on Jan 10 2010 06:36am
Jan 10 2010 06:35am
No No, don't back out of this, it's too funny... Nobody ever said what's "Good Enough"

You jumped in like a retard on my comment about my Botd Warpike doing more damage, and Eth Tomb just being too weak... YOU SAID, learn basics about damage right?

Learn the game, and how to read.... RAPED :)
Jan 10 2010 07:32am
It's hilarious Synonym how you have been posting this entire time thinking the merc is doing the killing. READ the guide... it's a WW Gold Find barb. In case you still don't get it, that means the barb does the killing.

Google Hooked on Phonics pls
Gold: 67.22
Jan 10 2010 08:58am
Quote (xu-godx @ Jan 10 2010 01:28pm)
Synonym, you told me to learn the basics of damage, so i'm very curious.  Are you actually saying that Eth Tomb Reaver does MORE damage then a 415% Ebotd Warpike?  I think it's you who needs a lesson the basics here buddy....

you can take any build and use a botd and compare it to an etomb and the reaver will always win (okay so will reaper's)

1. merc: reaper's.. even though it shatters few corpses it still does boost your killing speed and thus overall the amount of drops/gold per period of time

2. stats.. let it be optional how to stat.. I mean some people get used to 2k hp, others to 3 or 4, nevertheless I am still strongly in favor of more offensive potential for every char ;)

players num,ber is not meaningless because of the good mold no drop (however this only matters for the kill and not the horking), however: if oyu play on players 1 simple dualoath gets the job done in the same time and costs are less ;)

3. things like crescent moon or loh and so on and so forth, there are tons of weays of equipping even a gold-whirler
Jan 10 2010 09:37am
Quote (Ancalagon @ Jan 10 2010 05:58pm)
you can take any build and use a botd and compare it to an etomb and the reaver will always win (okay so will reaper's)

1. merc: reaper's.. even though it shatters few corpses it still does boost your killing speed and thus overall the amount of drops/gold per period of time

2. stats.. let it be optional how to stat.. I mean some people get used to 2k hp, others to 3 or 4, nevertheless I am still strongly in favor of more offensive potential for every char ;)

players num,ber is not meaningless because of the good mold no drop (however this only matters for the kill and not the horking), however: if oyu play on players 1 simple dualoath gets the job done in the same time and costs are less ;)

3. things like crescent moon or loh and so on and so forth, there are tons of weays of equipping even a gold-whirler

Nice to see some positive feedbacks, for a change.

As for the full game remark, though technically true, I won't wait around to find games or make games in which there will be 8 people. By the time that happens, I will have finished 2-3 solo runs by now ^_^
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev13456722Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll