d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Tysnatch's Ultimate Pvp Barb Guide (bvc) 1.13d > After Much Consideration
Prev135363738Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 27,563.00
Feb 2 2014 02:38am
Quote (Jaxz @ Feb 2 2014 07:54am)
DHA's guide is more for tvt imo. I uses 63fcr on a good tvt. But when I am alone in pubs, I uses 40fcr. 63fcr is not needed and redundant. To each of it's own. Besides DHA's guides doesn't covers BM duels. You see a lot of BM in pubs. I am not sure how DHA will handle pub duels though.

To me it isn't about 63fcr requires more skills or 37fcr requires more. It is just different needs between different kinds of dueling environment.

63fcr is nice, good for tvt since Amp Curse literally removes all DR, and aren't any good gears for stacking dr without sacrificing much. What a waste to use CoA on a TvT. Might as well use something more productive, isn't it?

63fcr is good in tvt but in pubs, 40fcr is needed. 63fcr is when you have team mates to cover for you, but of course in order for your team mates to cover for you, you need the fcr to catch up to them in the first place. In pubs, you are pretty much by yourself, you need the DR from CoA and the Damage from using HL amulet. You do not need to catch up to anyone, you can tele at your own pace.

Barb alone in pub isnt like hdin etc but still as soon as i take care enough i can handle it, give me amp support and its done.
I dont see how 37fcr will help you in bm duels vs tmc gmod hdins etc
But i guess you talked about the possibility to bring dr/abs etc at once, does it really worth the loss of a fcr bp?
By your moves you can handle more ..

Most bmers/hackers are retarded, its easy to predict, exept fc zon that are boring (but well stack abs etc. ) so yes i can handle pub lol...

You need bm guide ok :
Get a nec partner, tell him to amp
Destroy everything
Go heal if low Life
Absorb if needed
Leap if they def and let the nec prison/dmg them

I dont see a many difference between a 3v1 or 4v1 situation in tvt and pub, exept that opponents will probably be bad and you can heal nk etc

Anyway you wont bm a lot with barb alone in 7v1
Gold: 400.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 2 2014 02:58am
Quote (DHA @ 2 Feb 2014 17:38)
Barb alone in pub isnt like hdin etc but still as soon as i take care enough i can handle it, give me amp support and its done.
I dont see how 37fcr will help you in bm duels vs tmc gmod hdins etc
But i guess you talked about the possibility to bring dr/abs etc at once, does it really worth the loss of a fcr bp?
By your moves you can handle more ..

Most bmers/hackers are retarded, its easy to predict, exept fc zon that are boring (but  well stack abs etc. ) so yes i can handle pub lol...

You need bm guide ok :
Get a nec partner, tell him to amp
Destroy everything
Go heal if low Life
Absorb if needed
Leap if they def and let the nec prison/dmg them

I dont see a many difference between a 3v1 or 4v1 situation in tvt and pub, exept that opponents will probably be bad and you can heal nk etc

Anyway you wont bm a lot with barb alone in 7v1

I am not sure how a 63fcr alone fight against Chargers, bowzons, smiters, v/T. You need CoA. You can have as many as 3 to 4 of these duellers hostiling you alone at the same time.

And how would 63fcr help against TMC Hdins? If someone mentions he uses strength bug to counter at least there is still chance but strength bug only helps if the Hdin uses TMC alone but if the Hdin uses TMC + Auto-tele, 63fcr or 102fcr or not won't help. Auto-tele hack ignores desynch. Even a godly Charger will lose to a hacking AA Din. I dun see how a barb even if he hacks would even win a hacking Din. The design of a barb is melee, the fight is no where close when it comes to Hdin fights. You need to log in another character type to deal with hacking Hdins so I find it an unsuitable comparison.

It would help if your guide mentions about Strength bugging. I mean just a suggestion I am not authorise to tell you anything here. It helps at least in legit duelling (legit I mean here like game glitches like desynch or ebug items) Hack is another level of abusing the game's glitches where a 3rd party program is needed.

This post was edited by Jaxz on Feb 2 2014 03:08am
Feb 2 2014 03:16am
Quote (Jaxz @ Feb 2 2014 09:58am)
I am not sure how a 63fcr alone fight against Chargers, bowzons, smiters, v/T. You need CoA. You can have as many as 3 to 4 of these duellers hostiling you alone at the same time.

And how would 63fcr help against TMC Hdins? If someone mentions he uses strength bug to counter at least there is still chance but strength bug only helps if the Hdin uses TMC alone but if the Hdin uses TMC + Auto-tele, 63fcr or 102fcr or not won't help. Auto-tele hack ignores desynch. Even a godly Charger will lose to a hacking AA Din. I dun see how a barb even if he hacks would even win a hacking Din. The design of a barb is melee, the fight is no where close when it comes to Hdin fights. You need to log in another character type to deal with hacking Hdins so I find it an unsuitable comparison.

Who said you cant use dr with 63?
How it helps lol ? Getting Town on 2sec with c/t, go try to escape/ go away with 37fcr you could get hits

The chars you mentioned (exept hdin) will never catch me if i dont come to them, so yes i prefer to keep my mobility to come, hit and go away to repeat. I dont get how 37fcr will save you from 1bow 1charger 1vt standing in one spot lol you think you will go there make 1 super Magic whirl and take em down? I would try to take them down one by one w/o getting hits (here you see the point of being fast, hey 63)

Fighting hdins is boring and stupid anyway, i dont go there for such duel but get amp and suddently they are scared.

I come pub to fight everything so yes i use 63 it gives me the mobility i need.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 30%
Feb 2 2014 03:18am
Quote (DHA @ Feb 2 2014 02:16am)
How it helps lol ? Getting Town on 2sec with c/t, go try to escape/ go away with 37fcr you could get hits

The chars you mentioned (exept hdin)  will never catch me if i dont come to them, so yes i prefer to keep my mobility to come, hit and go away to repeat. I dont get how 37fcr will save you from 1bow 1charger 1vt standing in one spot lol you think you will go there make 1 super Magic whirl and take em down? I would try to take them down one by one w/o getting hits (here you see the point of being fast, hey 63)

Fighting hdins is boring and stupid anyway, i dont go there for such duel but get amp and suddently they are scared.

you need to understand who you are talking to DHA

he is clearly not good ~_~
Feb 2 2014 03:20am
Quote (DelicateMechanismOfTheMind @ Feb 2 2014 10:18am)
you need to understand who you are talking to DHA

he is clearly not good ~_~

Lol ok if you say :o
Gold: 400.00
Feb 2 2014 03:27am
Quote (DHA @ 2 Feb 2014 18:16)

The chars you mentioned (exept hdin)  will never catch me if i dont come to them, so yes i prefer to keep my mobility to come, hit and go away to repeat. I dont get how 37fcr will save you from 1bow 1charger 1vt standing in one spot lol you think you will go there make 1 super Magic whirl and take em down? I would try to take them down one by one w/o getting hits (here you see the point of being fast, hey 63)

Yea Hdin fights are boring too for me. 63 is good I don't deny. But I would love with my Highlords on at all times. I'm a fan of Highlords I love the damage. Anyway, FCR ammy is good also for those who prefer it but not my cup of tea. Some people prefer Highlords with 39dr and CBF.. So 63fcr is not an option for them. 40fcr is sufficient to deal with Druids and Paladins together. If there are more, time to log out and change characters.

This post was edited by Jaxz on Feb 2 2014 03:37am
Gold: 24,718.50
Feb 2 2014 05:28am
Lold dha neeed to be fast to make kills and win ? XD

If u think u are superman then try with 0 fcr which is slower and makes it harder and talk after plz

o fcr barb needs more pvp skills than 63 ofc and the reason is obv..

Goodluck ;)
Gold: 6.66
Feb 2 2014 09:53am
Quote (Adrenalynz @ Feb 2 2014 08:20am)
lol? dha > this guide, maybe 37fcr better on Bvc vs bvc? maybe -.-' but  Dha's guide much better vs casters, and thats what i want with this char ;) make dha's and test it, then talk, i've maked dha's build and fucking awesome.

oh wow.... honestly is there ANY1 in that Spanish Owned Team guild with IQ>35??
Gold: 3,249.00
Feb 2 2014 09:58am
63 fcr --> no damach --> no damach no win --> no win no good
Gold: 50.00
Feb 2 2014 11:05am
Quote (Razor @ Feb 2 2014 07:58pm)
63 fcr --> no damach

haha genug
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev135363738Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll