d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Pvm Bowa Inventory > Read
Prev12345613Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6.69
Jun 3 2018 12:21pm
Quote (Taurean @ Jun 3 2018 07:28pm)
You are fucking stupid.

I've written SO FUCKING many times: Kira is something i recommend when playing HARDCORE!!!!!!! Not SOFTCORE!!!!!!! So go FUCK yourself!

It works absolutely wonderfully!!!! If you don't know that, you have never played Bowzon before, or even tried it!!!!!

"Cry me a river" ... you just show that you have an evil, sick, twisted and downright psychopathic attitude by writing shit like that!!

It is NOT garbage!! If it helps someone make better progress than they did before, then YES, i am helping!!! Now go fuck yourself, once again!!

Where are the fucking moderators in all this????

You goddamn idiot, i didn't fucking mean they should NOT ask questions or make threads!! You know this, you just write that shit to piss me off further, to be a fucking psychopath, and to further feed your insane, maniacal ego! Just as i've kindly asked you many times to NOT use my quotes as signatures, and you STILL do it, that is a further piece of evidence that cements my case!! You don't care about anything, anyone, or make any effort to try to be empathic! A pure piece of shit, as we call it!!

The shit i wrote there was a DEFENSIVE ACTION!!!! I would NEVER write anything like that if i had not been attacked first!! Now you know this, so i write it to you as well: Go fuck yourself!!!

Nice rage post. How old are you?

So in hardcore where you have a chance of permanently dying, you want to do less damage and hit slower (giving minions and bosses who dont deal elemental damage more time to hit you) at the cost of pumping up your res when you get it else where

By the way I also play hardcore ;)

This post was edited by kai_jph on Jun 3 2018 12:28pm
Jun 3 2018 12:32pm
Quote (Taurean @ Jun 3 2018 08:10pm)
It's not me that needs to grow up around here. I've never flamed anyone if i haven't been flamed myself first. So there you have it.

Except you're the one swearing and raging over a disagreement in a video game nearly 2 decades old

This post was edited by kai_jph on Jun 3 2018 12:37pm
Gold: Locked
Warn: 20%
Jun 3 2018 12:43pm
nice topic lmfao
Gold: 756.00
Jun 3 2018 01:13pm
Quote (Taurean @ Jun 3 2018 05:06pm)
Don't blame me, karma is a bitch.

Not blaming anyone (:

Don't really wanna get involved; all I'll say is, to each their own.

Quote (mahollany @ Jun 3 2018 06:43pm)
nice topic lmfao

Commiserations on your thread getting derailed :P Um yeah, out of interest what bow/other gear ya using?

This post was edited by Mukhalif on Jun 3 2018 01:14pm
Gold: 4,341.71
Jun 3 2018 01:50pm
Quote (Taurean @ Jun 4 2018 06:10am)
It's not me that needs to grow up around here. I've never flamed anyone if i haven't been flamed myself first. So there you have it.

you flipped yr nut over something minor clearly you have severe autism and bipolar

get help

Quote (Haseo @ Jun 4 2018 05:57am)
Hes like a walking version of d3 tbh

lol rekt
Jun 3 2018 02:14pm
Quote (Taurean @ Jun 3 2018 07:28pm)
You are fucking stupid.

It works absolutely wonderfully!!!! If you don't know that, you have never played Bowzon before, or even tried it!!!!!

Question

You claimed to have taken around 33% of Diablo's life while amped
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=76789161&f=87&o=0

Since diablo has 113,812 hp and 45%DR in hell mode,
https://diablo.gamepedia.com/Diablo_(Diablo_II)
https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Diablo

...how much on screen Guided Arrow damage does your Zon do?

This post was edited by kai_jph on Jun 3 2018 02:16pm
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Jun 3 2018 02:40pm
Quote (kai_jph @ 3 Jun 2018 22:14)
Question

You claimed to have taken around 33% of Diablo's life while amped
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=76789161&f=87&o=0

Since diablo has 113,812 hp and 45%DR in hell mode,
https://diablo.gamepedia.com/Diablo_(Diablo_II)
https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Diablo

...how much on screen Guided Arrow damage does your Zon do?

I was using Windforce, had about 1800-5600 damage. Not saying it was exactly 33%, but it was damn close.

This post was edited by Taurean on Jun 3 2018 02:40pm
Jun 3 2018 02:44pm
Quote (Taurean @ Jun 3 2018 10:40pm)
I was using Windforce, had about 2800-5600 damage. Not saying it was exactly 33%, but it was damn close.

So thats 4200 average damage
When amped diablo will have -55% DR so thats 6510 average damage

No chance for him to get close to 33% of 113,812 hp in hell with 1 hit

You're either lying, trolling or modding

This post was edited by kai_jph on Jun 3 2018 02:50pm
Gold: 28,053.00
Jun 3 2018 02:47pm
Quote (Taurean @ Jun 3 2018 10:28am)
You are fucking stupid.

I've written SO FUCKING many times: Kira is something i recommend when playing HARDCORE!!!!!!! Not SOFTCORE!!!!!!! So go FUCK yourself!

"Cry me a river" ... you just show that you have an evil, sick, twisted and downright psychopathic attitude by writing shit like that!!

It is NOT garbage!! If it helps someone make better progress than they did before, then YES, i am helping!!! Now go fuck yourself, once again!!

Where are the fucking moderators in all this????

You goddamn idiot, i didn't fucking mean they should NOT ask questions or make threads!! You know this, you just write that shit to piss me off further, to be a fucking psychopath, and to further feed your insane, maniacal ego! Just as i've kindly asked you many times to NOT use my quotes as signatures, and you STILL do it, that is a further piece of evidence that cements my case!! You don't care about anything, anyone, or make any effort to try to be empathic! A pure piece of shit, as we call it!!

The shit i wrote there was a DEFENSIVE ACTION!!!! I would NEVER write anything like that if i had not been attacked first!! Now you know this, so i write it to you as well: Go fuck yourself!!!

CRY ME A FUCKIN OCEAN BRO, CRY ME A PLANET. LOOOOL

WAHH HE STARTED IT SO IT'S OKAY TO BE A HYPOCRITE :CRY: :BABY:

Quote (Taurean @ Jun 3 2018 10:09am)
It is downright fucking rude and bullying! People should be allowed to take information uninfluenced by others, and figure out what works and not by -themselves-!

If you don't know this, you've got a very bad upbringing! It is the fundamental difference between knowing right and wrong in this world!!

I've never, ever written shit like that to or about anyone!!

YOU'RE DOWNRIGHT RUDE AND BULLYING!! YOUR BUILD IS SHIT IN COMPARISON TO AN OPTIMIZED BUILD. KEEP CRYING KID

Quote (Taurean @ Jun 3 2018 10:06am)
Don't blame me, karma is a bitch.

No! He wrote "Don't listen to the guy above."! If that is not CRAP to you, then you're full of fucking shit too!

I DO know what works!!! I know that what i write works! It works fucking well in Hell mode!! Faith is an ITD bow! So go fuck yourself, you too!!

KARMA IS A BITCH ROFL YEAH IT IS, EVERY POST IN THIS THREAD MADE BY YOU HAS BEEN REPORTED LELELELELEL KEEP CRYING YOU EMOTIONAL LESBIAN

Quote (Taurean @ Jun 3 2018 08:01am)
I am not, i am defending myself.

Go to hell you fucking piece of shit. Stop writing crap about me.

What the fuck are the moderators thinking in this place?? Why are such fucking shitheads allowed to continue like this? They should banned ages ago! I haven't started 1 single fight while i've been here, only defended myself!

YOU CAN NOT BE SERIOUS LOL. "I'M DEFENDING MYSELF, GO THE FUCK TO HELL YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT" ISN'T FLAMING??? LOL YOU DELUSIONAL EMOTION DISTRAUGHT LESBIAN

Quote (Taurean @ Jun 3 2018 07:54am)
Go fuck yourself you fucking piece of shit. Why do you write crap like that? I know what works and what doesn't. Fuck you.

RIGHT BACK AT YA LEL. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT WORKS AT ALL

Quote (Taurean @ Jun 3 2018 10:31am)
Jebus doesn't exist ^^ I am calm, this doesn't bother me one little bit. But they've acted like this for so long, i must have reported hundreds and hundreds of posts over the last years, they deserve nothing better. And the moderators don't give them any punishment at all for it. I don't see their warning% go up, they are never gone for any length of time. So what is there to do? I am perfectly within my rights to defend myself, when the law won't do a fucking shit about it.

On top of this, I am the one that got evicted for 2 weeks, AND got 10% warning for defending myself! That shows something about the leadership!

MORE CRYING? SHIT GIMMA A SECOND OCEAN

Quote (Taurean @ Jun 3 2018 11:10am)

I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I?

Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Jun 3 2018 02:50pm
Quote (kai_jph @ 3 Jun 2018 22:44)
So thats 4200 average damage
When amped diablo will have -55% DR so thats 6510 average damage

No chance for him to get close to 33% of 113,812 hp in hell with 1 hit

You either lying, trolling or modding

Who said the damage calculated was the average damage? What if it chose the absolute highest number, or close to it? What if Critical Strike was triggered on top of Amplify Damage?

This post was edited by Taurean on Jun 3 2018 02:50pm
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev12345613Next
Closed New Topic New Poll