d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Tysnatch's Ultimate Pvp Barb Guide (bvc) 1.13d > After Much Consideration
Prev12345638Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 212.00
Oct 7 2013 05:06pm
Quote (DHA @ Oct 7 2013 05:57pm)
Bad necros.

No information here ?  http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=64469553&f=87

1. must be very good casters then cause even with 63fcr non stop double tele locking (faster than chainlocks for info) i can loose the lock against an insane c/t'in caster.
2. Ye i get it, but you can deal with defensive players by being faster and better (in terms of skills/reaction/lock etc) dont you think?..instead of being defensive yourself.
3. I know what ow is. You are loosing 20 free fcr (oh ye this is 40fcr easy anw..)
4. Wanna oustack the amp with dr ? ohh..
5. Where did you say in the guide that it's supposed to be a "Ladder guide" i mean what the point..? It's like making a guide to duel only easy opponents o_o...
6. Every barb that would be stupid enough to use widowmaker would be destroyed...
7. Don't get hits ? I don't understand why would i need widow in any matchup.
8. DuDu

Sounds upset to me

Gold: 27,563.00
Oct 7 2013 05:08pm
Quote (TSBoyer @ Oct 8 2013 12:06am)
Sounds upset to me

ye but has nothing to do with jsp business.
Gold: 1.00
Warn: 30%
Oct 7 2013 05:13pm
Quote (Tysnatch @ Oct 7 2013 06:30pm)
It's not used every time, but it's worth it to learn to use it correctly.

You exposed how bad you are in that post.

I do max leap, but this is a guide not designed to be carbon copied. There's room for customization.
And I don't need 63fcr vs necros because I'm good enough to catch them.
I don't think there's a single other guide out with as much relevant info as mine, and to my knowledge there's no brawler guide, no explanation of str bug enigma, ect.

1. Stop using teleport as a crutch. I can beat casters with 0fcr if I want to.
2. Widowmaker is not to be used to an excess. It's used to proc 60% wounds and poison damage to deal with overly defensive players. And if you use it correctly, you won't miss.
3. 25% wounds is worth it bud. I don't know how to explain this to you. If you don't understand, that's hilarious to me.
4. Dr matters even when you are amped. Just like resists still matter when you are Lower resisted.
5. Not on ladder. Maybe with your 3/20/5frw scs and bug belts ect on nl, but this is a ladder build.
6. Learn to use a widowmaker properly. You probably don't know how to use it and have only seen bad barbs use it.
7. If you hit the sin with 1 guided arrow you cancel out his life rep for the duration of your poison charm, and drain his hp with open wounds, meaning his hp drops while you can do whatever you want. You don't seem to understand the power of open wounds in certain matchups.

Well according to my guide, there's at least 4 ways, so I do say those other guides are incomplete.
btw. Not if you use ias gloves + highlords, or a 40/15 in arreats

lmao

widow is horrible, and how is teleport a "crutch"? sounds like you don't know how to play barb :(

every single counter point you tried to make is completely retarded, i won't even bother lol. wanna duel one of my casters on east ladder / nl?
Gold: 0.70
Warn: 10%
Oct 7 2013 05:17pm
youre now all of the sudden some kind of king barb?
i am the 2nd best barb behind Tiller on ladder.
Oct 7 2013 05:19pm
Quote (straightedgerevenge @ Oct 7 2013 07:17pm)
youre now all of the sudden some kind of king barb?
i am the 2nd best barb behind Tiller on ladder.

barb is my worst character, but i know for a fact i can play barb better than you lmao...
Oct 7 2013 05:20pm
Quote (adzama @ Oct 7 2013 07:19pm)
barb is my worst character, but i know for a fact i can play barb better than you lmao...

no lol
i play once a week and still play barb flawlessly.

This post was edited by straightedgerevenge on Oct 7 2013 05:20pm
Oct 7 2013 05:23pm
Quote (straightedgerevenge @ Oct 7 2013 07:20pm)
no lol
i play once a week and still play barb flawlessly.

you're a clown.
Oct 7 2013 05:26pm
Quote (adzama @ Oct 7 2013 07:23pm)
you're a clown.

you're addicted to a 13 year old video game
Gold: 212.00
Oct 7 2013 05:59pm
Quote (straightedgerevenge @ Oct 7 2013 06:26pm)
you're addicted to a 13 year old video game

We all are

That's why we are still here arguing about Barbarians
Gold: 6.66
Oct 7 2013 06:09pm
Quote (Tysnatch @ Oct 8 2013 12:30am)
It's not used every time, but it's worth it to learn to use it correctly.

You exposed how bad you are in that post.

I do max leap, but this is a guide not designed to be carbon copied. There's room for customization.
And I don't need 63fcr vs necros because I'm good enough to catch them.
I don't think there's a single other guide out with as much relevant info as mine, and to my knowledge there's no brawler guide, no explanation of str bug enigma, ect.

1. Stop using teleport as a crutch. I can beat casters with 0fcr if I want to.
2. Widowmaker is not to be used to an excess. It's used to proc 60% wounds and poison damage to deal with overly defensive players. And if you use it correctly, you won't miss.
3. 25% wounds is worth it bud. I don't know how to explain this to you. If you don't understand, that's hilarious to me.
4. Dr matters even when you are amped. Just like resists still matter when you are Lower resisted.
5. Not on ladder. Maybe with your 3/20/5frw scs and bug belts ect on nl, but this is a ladder build.
6. Learn to use a widowmaker properly. You probably don't know how to use it and have only seen bad barbs use it.
7. If you hit the sin with 1 guided arrow you cancel out his life rep for the duration of your poison charm, and drain his hp with open wounds, meaning his hp drops while you can do whatever you want. You don't seem to understand the power of open wounds in certain matchups.

Well according to my guide, there's at least 4 ways, so I do say those other guides are incomplete.
btw. Not if you use ias gloves + highlords, or a 40/15 in arreats

there is NO room for "customization" when it comes to leap on a bvc. only a fully lobotomized ones wouldnt max it. period.
you'll have problems to catch good ones even with 63 (40 fcr is already too low vs a good necur) and you claim you catch casters with 0 fcr? yeah ofc, you are "that good" and i am santa claus :) like i already said, try to duel some1 (half)decent first...
dha's guide shits on your guide pretty much in every aspect. legasthenia should not be an excuse, you can do better than that. just try it.
about "strbug on barb"... shouldn't it be a simple no_brainer meanwhile? is there ANY1 around playing this game and not knowing how to strbug an enigma? lol...
all your "arguments"....

p.s. if you prefer 25 ow more than 20 fcr and "if you want to" you dont even need fcr to catch casters - time for you to invent some mighty toothrow_bvc? why no guide for something like that, with tactics ofc and such shit, because you can catch them casters with 0 fcr "if you want to", aight? ^_^

This post was edited by rimtutitukee on Oct 7 2013 06:13pm
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev12345638Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll