d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Drmullet's V1.13 V.t Guide > Paladin Guide
Prev12345610Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jan 18 2013 04:47am
Quote (LordDeSeis @ Jan 18 2013 04:37am)
#1 V/t guide

no lol
Gold: 212.00
Jan 18 2013 03:41pm
Quote (Nunchakulee321 @ Jan 16 2013 11:26pm)
Appreciate the constructive criticism. BvB did you even read all of it? I said a good one will have phoenix, max DR, more damage and more life those greatly improve his viability. He hits as hard as or harder + more life and hits more often making it more difficult.
Also a lot of them are filled with nothing but ar scs. This 75% block with 20k defense is no match at all for 35k+ AR. Perhaps a little high in the difficulty but not much. And for ES sorceresses I like your idea of OW since it does pass ES. But even then you will have to hit them just as many times in succession as you would with smite, no? OW is countered by Life replenish quite substantialy and when you hit more than once it just resets the duration of the OW not add to it. ES/DR/Dmr/Life rep is rape. Again perhaps a bit overdone on the rating.
For blowazons, I have no idea how you are not be able to beat one of these easily. I've dueled many of them even in prive games (not like it matters where the person is) and with loaders. Given my strategy they are quite simple. A better one might reach up to 2/5 difficulty. Also v/t (t/v), these suck in team duels at no point and time did I say or will say that it is team dueler. In fact its stictly 1v1 or perhaps even 1v2 (given skillset).
And as for the dueling good people. You don't know who I have dueled. I've actually been in tournies before and seen the better players. Again, thanks for the reply, first decent one so far.

/e WOHOHHHH MAN IT IS COLD OUTSIDE. Deng Must be like 20 degrees up her in da norf.

Melee Open Wounds is definately not countered by any amount of life replenish
It would take you 2, maybe 3 charges at most to actually kill the sorc, 2 to drop the life value to 10 or bellow, and the 3rd to hit and spill phys damage over for the kill
With a widowmaker and GA/OW glitch, the ranged OW will take longer to kill the sorc but it will definately work and you won't need to put yourself in harms way at all

It does matter where you are dueling people
When you duel players in tournaments/ladders or for fg in a wager, they are players who have played for years and have been overly competative for years and years ~ they are more difficult players
People also duel much harder in general, when defending a #1-2-3 rank in a world ladder or are dueling to not lose 200 fg ~ during these type of matches, people really push the limits of what classes are truley capable of

About Bowazons
If you play East NL, shoot me a PM next time you're online and I"ll show you what a tournament Bowazon is capable of
Gold: 9,000.00
Warn: 10%
Jan 18 2013 03:42pm
Phoenix is horrible, who would actually use that

Gold: 124.50
Jan 18 2013 08:47pm
Quote (TSBoyer @ Jan 18 2013 01:41pm)
Melee Open Wounds is definately not countered by any amount of life replenish
It would take you 2, maybe 3 charges at most to actually kill the sorc, 2 to drop the life value to 10 or bellow, and the 3rd to hit and spill phys damage over for the kill
With a widowmaker and GA/OW glitch, the ranged OW will take longer to kill the sorc but it will definately work and you won't need to put yourself in harms way at all

It does matter where you are dueling people
When you duel players in tournaments/ladders or for fg in a wager, they are players who have played for years and have been overly competative for years and years ~ they are more difficult players
People also duel much harder in general, when defending a #1-2-3 rank in a world ladder or are dueling to not lose 200 fg ~ during these type of matches, people really push the limits of what classes are truley capable of

About Bowazons
If you play East NL, shoot me a PM next time you're online and I"ll show you what a tournament Bowazon is capable of

You're right. I looked up the values and life replenish only counters it by about 10-15% maximum. If used in combination with an ummed widowmaker is the only way I see working. If hit with melee it would be twice as fast of an OW than from ranged, and they could just kite for a while till it heals them up. I looked up GA/OW glitch couldn't find anything on it, so you might have to explain this one to me. If you do have widowmaker you can use WSG lock to auto-follow them with many arrows. Then again you would have to sacrafice at least a shield and a weapon amount of space in stash. Probably sacraficing some important swaps just for ES sorc. Although you could swap things out between chars for a prive duel if need be.

And no, again. You must be getting what I'm trying to say confused with pubs vs tournie boys. Yes, tourny boys are better in general, agreed, for I have been in them as I already told you. It does not matter where the person is, it is still the same person. If you do tournies/ladders or private games, it puts pressure on them, and that is all the difference there is.

I could tell just after replying to your first post after reading it again, that you were a bowazon. "• Bowa 1/5 - These idiots are ez." isn't exactly the best idea to insult my audience, lol. I appologize for this, and cannot duel you for I have quit playing as I already stated in the first section of this thread.

Quote (Syr0x @ Jan 18 2013 01:42pm)
Phoenix is horrible, who would actually use that

THEE only choice for fighting smiters. Works well against barbs and various melee as well.

This post was edited by Nunchakulee321 on Jan 18 2013 08:55pm
Gold: 0.00
Jan 19 2013 08:25am
Quote (Nunchakulee321 @ Jan 18 2013 08:47pm)
You're right. I looked up the values and life replenish only counters it by about 10-15% maximum. If used in combination with an ummed widowmaker is the only way I see working. If hit with melee it would be twice as fast of an OW than from ranged, and they could just kite for a while till it heals them up. I looked up GA/OW glitch couldn't find anything on it, so you might have to explain this one to me. If you do have widowmaker you can use WSG lock to auto-follow them with many arrows. Then again you would have to sacrafice at least a shield and a weapon amount of space in stash. Probably sacraficing some important swaps just for ES sorc. Although you could swap things out between chars for a prive duel if need be.

And no, again. You must be getting what I'm trying to say confused with pubs vs tournie boys. Yes, tourny boys are better in general, agreed, for I have been in them as I already told you. It does not matter where the person is, it is still the same person. If you do tournies/ladders or private games, it puts pressure on them, and that is all the difference there is.

I could tell just after replying to your first post after reading it again, that you were a bowazon. "• Bowa 1/5 - These idiots are ez." isn't exactly the best idea to insult my audience, lol. I appologize for this, and cannot duel you for I have quit playing as I already stated in the first section of this thread.

THEE only choice for fighting smiters. Works well against barbs and various melee as well.

firestorm interrupts smite..lol
Gold: 68.99
Warn: 10%
Jan 19 2013 09:22am
phoenix sucks arse
get an enigma you can str bug
Gold: 3,249.00
Jan 19 2013 10:22am
Quote (BleuDevil @ Jan 16 2013 07:06am)
Paladins:
• Hdongs 3-3.5/5

Topic / 10
Gold: 212.00
Jan 19 2013 11:06am
Quote (relinquished2 @ Jan 19 2013 10:25am)

But when the firestorm procs off phoenix if temporarily locks all of your attacks and you can't swing, lol
It's different than the firestorm proc off hellfire
That's why I don't understand how this guy is losing to Phoenix Barbs as a smiter, just seems silly

The only chance the barb has is if it jacks up Zerk and uses phoenix to try for a super 1 hit smash before the smites connect
Even still, a decently geared smiter with a vita build should win this confrontation 3/4 times that it happens seeing as how the paladin blocks 3/4s of all incomming hits and the barb cannot block smite

This post was edited by TSBoyer on Jan 19 2013 11:07am
Gold: 2,710.57
Jan 19 2013 01:54pm
sry ive seen godly and godlys dont lose hp wich wuold pretty much be a smiter with life tap.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 50%
Jan 19 2013 03:04pm
Quote (relinquished2 @ Jan 19 2013 07:25am)

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=65747104&f=202
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev12345610Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll