d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Mf Berserker Barb > Updated 1.11
Prev1234567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,649.90
Feb 1 2007 05:07am
Quote (The Rain @ Thu, Feb 1 2007, 11:04am)
Quote (Mischa @ Thu, 1 Feb 2007, 14:03)
Quote (The Rain @ Thu, Feb 1 2007, 11:02am)
Quote (Mischa @ Thu, 1 Feb 2007, 14:01)
Quote (The Rain @ Thu, Feb 1 2007, 10:47am)
Quote (Casting_Cows @ Thu, 1 Feb 2007, 13:45)
Quote (The Rain @ Thu, Feb 1 2007, 10:41am)
Quote (Casting_Cows @ Thu, 1 Feb 2007, 13:37)
Quote (The Rain @ Thu, Feb 1 2007, 10:35am)
now who would be so fucking stupid to use more than 300 mf on any char?

lol?

I sure hope you don't think "the more the better"

no idea what u are talking about.. why not have 300++?

because with 1k mf, you won't be killing as efficiently. it's all about how fast you can kill. you can most likely kill 4 times more monsters 2 times faster with 300 mf than with 1k mf. That means more items and better chance to have something good. Plus with higher mf, you'd get more _magical_ items than rare/unique/whites (which have more value than magics)

The cances of a corona being unique are higher. And, this barb kills very efficient AND has alot of mf.

mfdin will kill faster and will have equal or more mf.

Lol, try getting ~500 mf on a hdin and kill faster then this barb ^^^^^^^^

to be able to kill 11 monsters around you with 2 hammers >>>>>> zerking them all indivually to death.

grow some brains will ya?

lol? you're making a fool out of yourself, atleast, @ people who really know about pvm
we're talking about overall mf, and try getting to nihla with a 6ist sword and a 4 ist monarch.. ^^

hdin = crap when not 125fcr

Gold: 8.37
Warn: 100%
Feb 1 2007 05:13am
Quote (Mischa @ Thu, 1 Feb 2007, 14:07)
lol? you're making a fool out of yourself, atleast, @ people who really know about pvm
we're talking about overall mf, and try getting to nihla with a 6ist sword and a 4 ist monarch.. ^^

you can have 7mf scs.. say, 20 of those. that's 140 mf there. lvl 90 and enigma = 230 mf + shako ist = 310 mf
+ wizzy ist = 340 mf + gheeds 40 mf or whatever is the max = 380 mf + wts = 430 mf + amulet with say, 30 mf = 460 mf + rings with mf (40 each or 10 fcr ones with 30 mf) = 520 or 500 mf.

I'd say that's plenty and you still get to keep your precious 125 fcr.

You could also have switch with 6 ist sword and 4 ist pally shield just for to kill mobs.

You're seriously telling me that your pathetic zerkbarb can overcome simple hammerdin in mf or in speed of kills?

also, 75 fcr on hammerdin is plenty for pvm.

Like I said, grow some brains.
Feb 1 2007 05:14am
Quote (The Rain @ Thu, Feb 1 2007, 11:13am)

you can have 7mf scs.. say, 20 of those. that's 140 mf there. lvl 90 and enigma = 230 mf + shako ist = 310 mf
+ wizzy ist = 340 mf + gheeds 40 mf or whatever is the max = 380 mf + wts = 430 mf + amulet with say, 30 mf = 460 mf + rings with mf (40 each or 10 fcr ones with 30 mf) = 520 or 500 mf.

You could also have switch with 6 ist sword and 4 ist pally shield just for to kill mobs.

You're seriously telling me that your pathetic zerkbarb can overcome simple hammerdin in mf or in speed of kills?

Same to you m8 ^^ hf gl with your cookie cutter hdin

im out
Feb 1 2007 05:16am
Quote (Mischa @ Thu, 1 Feb 2007, 14:14)

Same to you m8 ^^ hf gl with your cookie cutter hdin

im out

no arguments left.. thought so
Gold: 11,478.10
Feb 1 2007 06:08am

Okay, lets get this straight:
1) This is Pure Mfer That Can Kill Effectively icon_pointl.gif This is for certain.
2) If I was to say have a Speed Diablo Killing Competition against a PvM Hammerdin with 300% mf I would use my Demonbasher Berserker Barb and whipe the floor with him.
3) Now you are telling me that you can play this game for 2years straight with your hammerdin mf'ing and not use another single char? Note: I have been playing this game for over 5years, (2 years straight, break 3months, 3.5 years solid now and still going)
4) if i wanted to have a Killing/Mf Competition with a Hammerdin, I would use my Javazon (Maxed Synergies to light fury and Charged Strike, Infinity merc) & she has 300% mf. She would win this as well icon_pointl.gif e.g. who can clear baal minions and baal fastest (note: based on what you were talking about earlier 4x faster killing speed compared to 2x = faster mf'ing.
5) This is a guide created for people with half a brain, that knows for a fact that with more mf%, that the chances of an elite item (white) dropping, has a greater chance of being Blue, Yellow, Gold or Green than having a low mf%, AND note that this guy can join any full game, not have to kill and hork bods for drops. Hammerdin can not HORK BODS
6) This Guide is created for people that want More or Less mf, they can change items around to fit within their mf% preference.
7) QUESTION: Would you ridicule a GoldFind Barb that can not kill? icon_pointl.gif if the answer is No, then why do it to an MfBarb that CAN KILL?

Rain
You have your opinions, and that is your right, but remember ONE THING
NOT EVERYONE THINKS LIKE YOU

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Feb 1 2007 06:20am
Feb 1 2007 06:34am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Thu, 1 Feb 2007, 15:08)

1) This is Pure Mfer That Can Kill Effectively icon_pointl.gif This is for certain.
2) If I was to say have a Speed Diablo Killing Competition against a PvM Hammerdin with 300% mf I would use my Demonbasher Berserker Barb and whipe the floor with him.
3) Now you are telling me that you can play this game for 2years straight with your hammerdin mf'ing and not use another single char? Note: I have been playing this game for over 5years, (2 years straight, break 3months, 3.5 years solid now and still going)
4) if i wanted to have a Killing/Mf Competition with a Hammerdin, I would use my Javazon (Maxed Synergies to light fury and Charged Strike, Infinity merc) & she has 300% mf. She would win this as well icon_pointl.gif e.g. who can clear baal minions and baal fastest (note: based on what you were talking about earlier 4x faster killing speed compared to 2x = faster mf'ing.
5) This is a guide created for people with half a brain, that knows for a fact that with more mf%, that the chances of an elite item (white) dropping, has a greater chance of being Blue, Yellow, Gold or Green than having a low mf%, AND note that this guy can join any full game, not have to kill and hork bods for drops. Hammerdin can not HORK BODS
6) This Guide is created for people that want More or Less mf, they can change items around to fit within their mf% preference.
7) QUESTION: Would you ridicule a GoldFind Barb that can not kill? icon_pointl.gif if the answer is No, then why do it to an MfBarb that CAN KILL?

Rain

so much formatting it makes my eyes hurt sad.gif

well, your mfzon will _only_ kill faster with infinity merc. and still hammerdin would clear say, cs, much faster.

I never said that I would or have played this game for 2 years straight with single char, but hdin is the only char capable of killing monsters with decent mf but garbage items (other is summoner)

Anyway, this argument was that barb used for mf = slow. I only said that hammerdin would be much, much more faster. Even you can't say otherwise.

I always say that thinking out of the box is great, but when you claim that it does better than some "cookie-cutter" builds, I find it a must to correct.

You should think logically before trying to stand up and correct me
Gold: 11,478.10
Feb 1 2007 12:59pm
Quote (The Rain @ Thu, Feb 1 2007, 12:34pm)

well, your mfzon will _only_ kill faster with infinity merc. and still hammerdin would clear say, cs, much faster.
I never said that I would or have played this game for 2 years straight with single char, but hdin is the only char capable of killing monsters with decent mf but garbage items (other is summoner)

Anyway, this argument was that barb used for mf = slow. I only said that hammerdin would be much, much more faster. Even you can't say otherwise.

I always say that thinking out of the box is great, but when you claim that it does better than some "cookie-cutter" builds, I find it a must to correct.

Quote (izParagonzi @ Wed, Jan 31 2007, 05:04am)
This is a remake of my first Mf Berserker Barb http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showtopic=4414879, and they both work very well and make the kills very easily. This build is not a super fast killer like a CsJavazon, Mf Light Sorc or a Hammerdin, but, he is fast for a Barb, faster than a Necro and other barb builds. This is of course a Berserker Barb, and so he can kill while being cursed with iron maiden and kill immune physicals with ease.

This is created for the people that like adjusting their mf to what percentage that they like, so if you prefer 200-300% mf, you can alter worn items or charms. If you want more, you can benefit by adding more.

YOU should learn to READ before you open your mouth (metaphorically) As you can see from the quote above, you would realise that your so called fucken argument was pointless, as it is the very first paragraph in the guide
Feb 1 2007 01:01pm

Rain

-__-

one day you will get bored of your hdin
and see the light
Feb 1 2007 01:03pm
Quote (Mischa @ Thu, 1 Feb 2007, 22:01)

Rain

-__-

one day you will get bored of your hdin
and see the light

dont have hdin. I don't pvm nor mf.
Gold: 1.00
Feb 1 2007 01:47pm
I read about halfway and glimpsed from there on........i cant belive people still bitch about Hdins being so superior, i made an Hdin and didnt like it. Im not a fan of casters really as i prefer to hit stuff. Plus a barb can get double the drops from champs/uniques/randoms by humpin em. The thing is, its all about preference, if you want to PvM/MF with your Hdin then go right ahead, i bet you got a Smiter for ubers too. I'll stick to my Wolfbarb and probably now i'll make a Zerker, and my 5 Uber Killers. Just cuz sometimes i wanna do shit a little different than what the guides tell me.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1234567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll