d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > The Uber Wolf Druid Guide
Prev12345616Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,013.00
Aug 4 2011 02:46pm
Quote (pensfanlf @ Aug 4 2011 04:20pm)

i havent tried 1handed weapons, this is a budget build, but will probably work with those, i dont think max block matters, as i clear ubers easy without a shield
hope your druid works out as good as mine (or better) :D

heres a cheap option in 1h then, stormlash, has 33% crushing blow, on top of a 15% ctc static, with fury that would bring EVERYTHING around you down to about 30-50% health in a matter of seconds and the fury swipes would take them out pretty quick, I used it on my 1 point smiter/zeal uberdin when he started and its really nice having everything around you at half health as soon as baal/diablo are dead
Gold: 1.50
Aug 4 2011 03:01pm
Quote (pensfanlf @ 4 Aug 2011 23:37)
you sir, have been reported for flaming

1. i have made smiters with the best gear reccomended
2. my wolf killed faster
3. fury has more benifits, 98% of my hits are landed, and i do more damage, wolf IS faster
4. youre a troll, stop spamming

i lol'd at the fact that olba's only friend is you, someone was put up to this, or a multi?

1. Well then don't waste your time on useless characters
2. Yeah because you were high on drugs
3. Yeah because the bosses do not have a 40-55% chance to block and chance to hit is not capped at 95%
4. Oh, you only noticed that now?

You can go ask around people from the Europe server, you should get people vouching that me and Vadim are different people. Or you could try asking the other trolls in this forum, I think they'll vouch that I'm not Vadim. Because why the hell would I spent time utterly and completely crushing you, then coming back and summing myself up? That'd be redundant.

Vadim sanoo (23:20)
awesome
you're arguing with someone who thinks shapeshitters are useful
won't even read
Vadim sanoo (23:22)
smiters hit every time, smite does a shitload of damage with grief, and even more if you have cb, and also the lifetap
Vadim sanoo (23:23)
but have fun arguing with fucking retards

In case you don't speak Finnish, that's a copypaste from my MSN logs. Want pictures?
Gold: 0.00
Aug 4 2011 03:08pm
Quote (w0rstn4m33v3r @ Aug 4 2011 05:46pm)
heres a cheap option in 1h then, stormlash, has 33% crushing blow, on top of a 15% ctc static, with fury that would bring EVERYTHING around you down to about 30-50% health in a matter of seconds and the fury swipes would take them out pretty quick, I used it on my 1 point smiter/zeal uberdin when he started and its really nice having everything around you at half health as soon as baal/diablo are dead

thats a pretty good idea, gonna test it out and let everyone know how it works out

Quote (olba @ Aug 4 2011 06:01pm)
1. Well then don't waste your time on useless characters
2. Yeah because you were high on drugs
3. Yeah because the bosses do not have a 40-55% chance to block and chance to hit is not capped at 95%
4. Oh, you only noticed that now?

You can go ask around people from the Europe server, you should get people vouching that me and Vadim are different people. Or you could try asking the other trolls in this forum, I think they'll vouch that I'm not Vadim. Because why the hell would I spent time utterly and completely crushing you, then coming back and summing myself up? That'd be redundant.

In case you don't speak Finnish, that's a copypaste from my MSN logs. Want pictures?

did you even read?? reported first of all, second, all this nerdy shit youre talkin bout, does not matter to me, my wolf killed better & faster than my smiter(who had the right gear)
i dont do drugs like you, cause i dont want to end up like you
i ask that you stop spamming, make a shapeshifter, and find out for yourself please, thanks
Gold: 3.00
Aug 4 2011 06:16pm
Quote (pensfanlf @ Aug 4 2011 10:37pm)
you sir, have been reported for flaming

1. i have made smiters with the best gear reccomended
2. my wolf killed faster
3. fury has more benifits, 98% of my hits are landed, and i do more damage, wolf IS faster
4. youre a troll, stop spamming

i lol'd at the fact that olba's only friend is you, someone was put up to this, or a multi?

1. you're full of shit.
2. see 1.
3. see 2 and 1.
4. not trolling, shapeshitters are generally weak chars, they can do well at pvp against certain chars but that's about it.

oh and btw if you think a shapeshitter does better than a smiter in UT, you're probably not even able to tell your ass from your face, let alone equip a smiter.

This post was edited by Vadim.L on Aug 4 2011 06:24pm
Aug 4 2011 06:31pm
Quote (Vadim.L @ Aug 4 2011 09:16pm)
1. you're full of shit.
2. see 1.
3. see 2 and 1.
4. not trolling, shapeshitters are generally weak chars, they can do well at pvp against certain chars but that's about it.

oh and btw if you think a shapeshitter does better than a smiter in UT, you're probably not even able to tell your ass from your face, let alone equip a smiter.

once again, reported, and heres a tip, MAKE the build before you think youre a genius, ok? now stop spamming my thread, we know you want your post count up, but its not needed or wanted

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous): pensfanlf, Vadim.L

stop typing and go do something useful

This post was edited by pensfanlf on Aug 4 2011 06:33pm
Aug 4 2011 06:39pm
Quote (pensfanlf @ Aug 5 2011 02:31am)
once again, reported, and heres a tip, MAKE the build before you think youre a genius, ok? now stop spamming my thread, we know you want your post count up, but its not needed or wanted

yeah, imma go waste my time on getting items and building a char that'll be about as effective in UT as my hammerdin using grief and exile. good idea, dipshit.

oh and by the way, nice signature, did you take the screenshot yourself?

This post was edited by Vadim.L on Aug 4 2011 06:43pm
Aug 4 2011 06:43pm
Quote (Vadim.L @ Aug 4 2011 09:39pm)
yeah, imma go waste my time on getting items and building a char that'll be about as effective in UT as my hammerdin using grief and exile. good idea, dipshit.

i have a question, do you like getting reported? cause you seem to, and you must have one godly hammerdin, faster in ubers than a smiter? :hail: cause if its better than my wolf, and my wolf is better than a smiter, you must be godly, now go away troll

no, im such a nerd i designed my own sig, and btw, what idiot makes fun of a sig? off topic, reported again

This post was edited by pensfanlf on Aug 4 2011 06:46pm
Aug 4 2011 06:45pm
Quote (pensfanlf @ Aug 5 2011 02:43am)
i have a question, do you like getting reported? cause you seem to, and you must have one godly hammerdin, faster in ubers than a smiter?  :hail: cause if its better than my wolf, and my wolf is better than a smiter, you must be godly, now go away troll

here's an idea, why don't you go ahead and record a video of how fast your wolf is?
Gold: 5.00
Aug 4 2011 06:45pm
Quote (pensfanlf @ 5 Aug 2011 02:31)

I made this build, and it utterly sucked, you made me waste 6546 fg's, rly thanks
Aug 4 2011 06:47pm
Quote (Babymezzy @ Aug 4 2011 09:45pm)
I made this build, and it utterly sucked, you made me waste 6546 fg's, rly thanks

how did it cost you 6000fg?
it only cost me bout 50fg, stop lying and spamming
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev12345616Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll